Bareback bottoms: You take any top?

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest Hungversnyc

wow this is the biggest collection of men with no self-esteem I have ever seen. Either that or you are all hideous...maybe both. Any cock will do...ew

Guest hardshaft50

When I am in "pig" mode, I take any and all cocks, in fact I prefer to be blindfolded tied in a sling so I can't refuse a cock in my mouth or ass.

Guest BreedFeedMe

I love to take any and all types of cocks; race and size is never a problem with me. I do enjoy the bigger and thicker black cocks the best barebacking. And I just love the taste of cum, after enjoying a cum load giving head, and I do swallow. There's nothing like the feeling of my ass being stretched as a big long hard cock slides deep inside my ass. I tell them to push it in deep as they release their cum load in my ass.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would like to think i would be careful, but frequently don't know who is fucking me. When i was in college it was not uncommon for me to be securely bound and immobilized with my ass in the air, usually blindfolded or hooded, and then fucked by any number of men. i almost never knew who was fucking me. There was one professor who would have me meet him, put me in cuffs and a hood, then take me to different places where i would be tied up on display for all to fuck. i loved it.

Guest HK1963

Yes, when I am a BB Bottom, I want it all. There was a time not so long ago that I did not even need to know what he looked like. As long as we were happy about it...

• 2 months later...

my ass up against a glory hole...never knowing who is making a deposit

That's pretty fucking hot. I've seen it done in a few films, but never have attempted it yet. I have been fucked by multiple people while being watched at seedy bars and saunas, just never through a gloryhole...yet.

I'm usually slightly picky when it comes to my top, if I have to interact with them (like at my home, their home, hotel, etc) if its one on one. When I'm at the baths/sauna, everyone is usually fair game until they do something that annoys the fuck out of me, like hogging the line without fucking or while sucking me off, sucking with my toes, etc. Stand aside if you want to do that. I'm here to get fucked!

• 1 year later...

Eric, I have a motto that has become somewhat of a comical truism for me with my friends who know me well: "I'll compromise my morals, but never my standards." So for me personally, no I would NOT take just any dick at a sauna, or a sex party. There are basic standards. Whether contracting HIV is and issue or not, there are lots of other nasty bugs to catch that can put a bottom out of commission for weeks, and cause some pretty painful symptoms. Ever get a case of Syphyllis, gonnorhea, herpes, or Giardia in your gut?

Although these "standards" are pretty liberal, there is a point at which I have to draw the line and save the ass. It has nothing to do with race or looks, but more to do with hygeine and general fitness....if a guy looks like he somewhat takes care of himself, that shows he takes some level of pride in his health and appearance.

Of course, if the dick is THAT big, then there are exceptions when one standard so blatantly makes up for another! (wink)

Wow, Eric, you prove one more time that people are simply ignorant about STD's. I've known some very good looking guys who have had HIV, Syph. and other STD's. Hell, many woman would have said Rock Hudson was a very attractive, CLEAN man, and yet he died of AIDS. So your theory is WRONG!

I've also known some grungy guys, whom I wouldn't really want to have sex with because of looks, who still are quite healthy. So looks DO NOT have anything to do with STD's. It's a Misconception that should be put to rest once and for all. If you bareback with strangers, you take a risk, no matter what they look like. They can be thin, fat, old, young, or what ever, and they can still have HIV. So you either choose to take a risk, or you don't bareback. It's that simple!!

As a bottom, it is not my place to refuse cock; I must service every top who wants my ass, no questions asked. All tops are welcome to fuck me any way they want and however often they want.

In the dark who knows what they look like, as long as its hard n juicy, short, long, skinny, fat, old or young as long as it goes in raw and blows. I've found some real fat guys with monster cocks, that know how to use them, and some pretty muscled guys with not much! Just want to pose n look at them selves, they certainly don't know how to fuck! And one old timer who fucks like its his last, not sure what he uses? But he stays hard and shoots loads!

Guest lknforaload

I wanna take as many loads as I can get from as many guys with huge cocks that i can find. What the hell is wrong with hat its my ass, and several others but mosty mine

Guest barefootboi

I am a bareback cum pig, and as such will take any load offered. If you've got a hard cock and are willing to dump your load in my ass, you've got a free ticket to ride!

• 1 month later...
Guest Towcester

I've only been fucked a few times babreback. I do love it, it's so natural. But I love all the other stuff - snogging, stroking, Making Love. The top doesn't have to be handsome, but needs to look after himself (ie not a lardarse). If a guy is is going to try and give me a baby, I want to be with good breeding stock lol

• 3 weeks later...