Bareback bottoms: You take any top?

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest hunteroftops

when i went to the baths, i would look for just one top IF i fine one he comes to my room or i go to his room. then we spent sometime together then i will leave the bath. or if i don't fine that i like to be with. then i will stay for 2/3 hours and leave out with being top. one top is enought for me ,i don't need more than one good luck all

• 6 months later...
Guest NHVersaslut
When you are a bottom, who cares who the top is as long as he has a stiff and juicy cock.

Any picky bareback bottoms here?

Eric

Exactly as i see it, if the cock is hard in it ass is where it belongs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WhiteAzz4BBC

Nothing turns me on like an anonymous bareback fuck.. letting some total stranger fuck me raw without knowing his name, fave or hiv status! Just letting this stranger fuck me bareback and let him shoot deep inside my ass and never see him again... love the feeling of a total strangers cum dripping out my ass.... knowing that this might been a poz guy.... so if i could choose I would ONLY be fucked by strangers! :)

Guest fbudy
Nothing turns me on like an anonymous bareback fuck.. letting some total stranger fuck me raw without knowing his name, fave or hiv status! Just letting this stranger fuck me bareback and let him shoot deep inside my ass and never see him again... love the feeling of a total strangers cum dripping out my ass.... knowing that this might been a poz guy.... so if i could choose I would ONLY be fucked by strangers! :)

I have never been picky, I am , after all out for sex, and am actually turned on by older rougher guys, although to date i have never let any guy cum in my ass, but that is going to change!. i really want to feel a cock, or 2, explode inside my ass, and the next chance i get i will let anyone fuck me, really not picky at all. i just want my ass dripping with cum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest assforyoujim

When I go to a bathhouse my goal is to take as many dicks up my hole as possible. That is why I lay on stomach as in the air. Many times I have guy cum in rub my ass and then climb on top and start fucking.

If they have a dick and can cum it is good form me

Hey man, just read your post below and I have to say that from a medical perspective - and that's my prof. background - this absolutely does not make any sense! Anyone - regardless of your 'hygiene test' may have an STI (sexually transmitted infection), including HIV.

It is good that you are concerned about your health, but the "hygiene and general fitness" rule that you state below does absolutely nothing to protect you. Most STIs in men have no symptoms. The guy does not have to have any sores on his body to pass stuff on to you - so if you're at a sauna, having unprotected sex, you should just expect to get something - sooner or later, regardless how clean the guys you sleep with seem. If you can't live with that - then practice safer sex.

I agree only to a point: This whole Website is dedicated to bareback sex. Also, even the Website administrators say that pos should stay with pos and neg with neg. As much as I sometimes want to and a much sex as I need, I don't fuck just anyone who cums along--so I'm still DDF after more than 40 years of "adult fun." At a group party, I almost always fuck bareback; but, I will use a Magnum when someone else insists for their own assurance until they get to know me better. I can't get enough BB sex; but I want to still be around fucking for another 40 years! Maybe within that time, the STDs can be eliminated and be can all go back to playing the way nature intended.

• 1 month later...
Guest matt17081
As a bareback whore I take any load, from any guy

yeah i agree when i'm at a sauna i'll take any cock that wants to use my hole, i'm exactly the same when i go cruising or cottaging, in fact i'll take anybodys cock that wants to punp their load into me, what also turn me on is if a guy comes up to me somewhere els and says that he enjoyed dumping his load into me especiall if i cant remember him ! lol

Guest takemybottom
yeah i agree when i'm at a sauna i'll take any cock that wants to use my hole, i'm exactly the same when i go cruising or cottaging, in fact i'll take anybodys cock that wants to punp their load into me, what also turn me on is if a guy comes up to me somewhere els and says that he enjoyed dumping his load into me especiall if i cant remember him ! lol

Since you can't tell if a top is clean by looking at him, it is my duty as a bottom to take all cocks and let them shoot inside me. It's even more exhilarating, when I'm in a sling and bound.

Guest NHVersaslut
Since you can't tell if a top is clean by looking at him, it is my duty as a bottom to take all cocks and let them shoot inside me. It's even more exhilarating, when I'm in a sling and bound.

exactly like a true slut bottom I take any and all hard cocks no questions just slip it in me and fuck

exactly like a true slut bottom I take any and all hard cocks no questions just slip it in me and fuck

You're exactly the kind of guy I look for! I wish I could fuck you now!

Guest victor_w

I wouldn't be a true bottom if I thought I had a choice in which cocks I take. Any cock is welcome deep inside my hole, no questions asked.

Guest NHVersaslut
I wouldn't be a true bottom if I thought I had a choice in which cocks I take. Any cock is welcome deep inside my hole, no questions asked.

exxactly any and all

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest pozbucket

Size and stiffness are the main qualifications to fuck me in a sauna/dark room

but I do like a kiss and a cuddle so am more picky if that's on the cards

• 3 weeks later...

As long as the guy has a nice hard cock and knows how to use it then I am more than happy to let him take my ass for a nice long ride. There have been a few times when the guy was not at all what I would consider even close to being attractive but when I saw how much he was enjoying himself fucking my ass with his rock hard cock pounding deep in my hole while his face was literally beaming with the most intense and enthusiastic expression of absolute pleasure and pure sexual ecstasy that was easily ten times more than I have seen expressed by anyone else that I've ever had sex with and realizing that his blissful condition was directly a result of giving him my ass to fuck and enjoy however he wanted, and that got me so turned on and flattered (and since it obviously felt good to me as well) I really wanted to give him my ass even more and told him that my ass was his to own and use as long as he wanted to fuck it and until his balls were completely drained of every possible load of cum that they once held which they had now pumped every drop of his cum deep inside my ass which was his property to own and enjoy until he and his cock were too spent and exhausted to fuck me anymore. I was so turned on!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest virginbarebackbottomboy

Yeah im not fussy either, but i like guy to be experienced and know what doing, any tops please feel free to message me personally. Never 2 many.

• 3 weeks later...