Bareback bottoms: You take any top?

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest Bareback_Dude

When I go to a gay sauna because I'm horny and want some cock, I let anybody with a hard cock fuck me.

As a bareback bottom I don't reject cock and loads. Why would you care? It's different if you want to kiss, caress, etc and a nice looking guy is better in this case,

I was a sauna on the weekend and as usual I "play" being a top by walking around and spotting hot holes. But I noticed that guys who were on their stomachs were being very picky.

When you are a bottom, who cares who the top is as long as he has a stiff and juicy cock.

Any picky bareback bottoms here?

Eric

• Like 3
Guest tallblondviking

Well stated, Eric!

BB vers/btm here - when i'm feeling the whore-bitch in heat any and all are welcum!

When I go to a gay sauna because I'm horny and want some cock, I let anybody with a hard cock fuck me.

As a bareback bottom I don't reject cock and loads. Why would you care? It's different if you want to kiss, caress, etc and a nice looking guy is better in this case,

I was a sauna on the weekend and as usual I "play" being a top by walking around and spotting hot holes. But I noticed that guys who were on their stomachs were being very picky.

When you are a bottom, who cares who the top is as long as he has a stiff and juicy cock.

Eric

Guest travelingbutthole
What gets me is when the top in a dark room or a glory hole situation gets picky.
If the disembodied and anonymous pair of holes that is willing to take it as hard as possible isn't connected to the perfect body then it is ignored.

Eric

Guest AAbottom
What gets me is when the top in a dark room or a glory hole situation gets picky.

If the disembodied and anonymous pair of holes that is willing to take it as hard as possible isn't connected to the perfect body then it is ignored.

I agree! When I'm in a dark room or maze at the baths, I'll take any cock that wants to unload in me.. don't even have to look at the guy, I just want the cum!

Guest BBpig4ChargedLoads

Bareback Bottom and of course I take ALL LOADS!

No need to turn around or look at the guy. it is all about his cock using my hole and planted his seed as deep in my guts as possible. Why turn down a load? If i am taking loads, Equal FUCKHOLE for ALL.

Love to be BREED by Hot POZ MEN, but ALL stiff boners are accepted. Love to go to SLAMMERS and be a fucking WHORE.

• Like 1
Guest NHVersaslut
Bareback Bottom and of course I take ALL LOADS!

No need to turn around or look at the guy. it is all about his cock using my hole and planted his seed as deep in my guts as possible. Why turn down a load? If i am taking loads, Equal FUCKHOLE for ALL.

Same here i just want hard cock cummin deep

Guest worthless_bb_bottom

Eric

Not picky here. :)

Guest EthanKing

Eric

Well stated Eric, well stated. At minimum (even if you can't find ANYTHING else) you can always appreciate at least a penis and a pulse. But then again I am just a hooker.post-47669-1208761005_thumb.jpg

Ethan King

post-47669-1208760951_thumb.jpg

Guest BTM2BREED

Total pig bottom here, when I am at the baths I am there to get fucked and bred by as many men as I can, I take on all CUMMERS, thats what I am there for, if I wanted to be picky I would go to the bars, and play the game.

Basically though I love to get fucked and my ass is always ready for some good HOT cum.

Guest gwmscorpio

Eric, I have a motto that has become somewhat of a comical truism for me with my friends who know me well: "I'll compromise my morals, but never my standards." So for me personally, no I would NOT take just any dick at a sauna, or a sex party. There are basic standards. Whether contracting HIV is and issue or not, there are lots of other nasty bugs to catch that can put a bottom out of commission for weeks, and cause some pretty painful symptoms. Ever get a case of Syphyllis, gonnorhea, herpes, or Giardia in your gut?

Although these "standards" are pretty liberal, there is a point at which I have to draw the line and save the ass. It has nothing to do with race or looks, but more to do with hygeine and general fitness....if a guy looks like he somewhat takes care of himself, that shows he takes some level of pride in his health and appearance.

Of course, if the dick is THAT big, then there are exceptions when one standard so blatantly makes up for another! (wink)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunuk57

Here in the Uk i like the Glory hole booths at the sauna.

The choice of bb or condom is left to the cock shoved through the hole. Suprisingly a lot go for condom !!!

Guest Hires_True_Pigs

My type of pig boys - those who can't get enough cum pumped into them - even when it's dripping down their legs they need more. Nothing hotter than an "any dick, any hole, any load" insatiable pig boy. In my experience, the true cum dumps are way more masculine and way hotter than the princess bottoms with their list of demands.

Guest Granonbb

Eric

in fact i prefer bb poz slaming tops...anon is best

bareback pig

• Like 1
Guest footlicker76
in fact i prefer bb poz slaming tops...anon is best

bareback pig

i recently went to v egas and visited a bath house for the first time in my life, it was an incredible experience! i went into the common room after checking in, lubed my hole with some spit got on my stomach in the middle of the floor and waited about two minutes before the first guy fucked my hole. he came and then the second guy fucked me raw, i lost count after 15 or 16 guys fucked me and left thier loads in my ass, i was kneeling in a puddle of cum by the time i stood up and headed for my room, half of the guys i didnt even look back to see what they looked like but i got an amazing amount of baby sauce those three nihgts i wednt!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nkdbbcumbtm

How I miss the O Street Baths. Spent many nights on my stomach with poppers always ready. Black, white, latino, other or big / small cocks all the same as one after the other climbed on and left me with cum running out into a big puddle. Only thing better is having a cock pumped in my mouth and another cock pumping my ass at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wolfhawke4raw

I'll have to admit...I'll take a quick look at the guy to make sure he's healthy looking, but I won't turn down a cock either...and yeah nkdbbcumbtm...a cock in my mouth and ass is a wonderful thing...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hottitebtmguy51

I will take a quick look at the guy, and if he looks clean, then I will spread wide for him. Thats the only

thing I do when at a club,,,,am there to get fucked, but will refuse someone who doesn't look like they

are clean and healthy.

• 1 month later...
Guest BBbot4u

Hey Guys

here in uk !! I go for as many cocks as I can get my ass round .

Dont leave until im sore and dripping !!!!

Maybe im a bit of a cum slut but i love every cock !!

Guest njguyfla
Eric, I have a motto that has become somewhat of a comical truism for me with my friends who know me well: "I'll compromise my morals, but never my standards." So for me personally, no I would NOT take just any dick at a sauna, or a sex party. There are basic standards. Whether contracting HIV is and issue or not, there are lots of other nasty bugs to catch that can put a bottom out of commission for weeks, and cause some pretty painful symptoms. Ever get a case of Syphyllis, gonnorhea, herpes, or Giardia in your gut?

Although these "standards" are pretty liberal, there is a point at which I have to draw the line and save the ass. It has nothing to do with race or looks, but more to do with hygeine and general fitness....if a guy looks like he somewhat takes care of himself, that shows he takes some level of pride in his health and appearance.

Of course, if the dick is THAT big, then there are exceptions when one standard so blatantly makes up for another! (wink)

You sound like one of those assholes that are out looking for Brad Pitt or a husband. Hot guys get more dick and more chances to have nasty bugs.

• 3 weeks later...

I take any hard cock anywhere not just the baths...sex club, online. walking down the street...I'm not taking em home to meet mom or planning a party in their honor. All types old, young, fat, skinny, pretty, ugly I've always been like that even when I was young and pretty myself. Granted if I think the top is hot it can be a hightened experience but the real attraction is the load. I'm about quantity over quality

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nudistbottom

when needing a cock i will take any offered, no consideration of the guy attached to it just so long as he fills my ass with his cum.