Bareback bottoms: You take any top?

Guest Bareback_Dude

yes I do take any top anytime I can for me there is nothing hotter than a hung top pounding my fuck hole and using it to its full potential just love to feel there hard cock thrusting in and out till that final thrust that slicks up my ass. then after they pull out they have me suck their cock clean balls and all tag teams and groups are best for me.

I love it when I've found some anonymous hole in a dark area at sauna that wants me to slide in raw, and as I slowly stretch his hole a crowd gathers from his grunting, I'll drop my towel completely knowing a hot hard cock will slip up me as I fuck, as they feel me fucking raw they will do me the same...

I'm slow to cum, unless the guy's cock fucking me is large, so he will often blow n go, and the next will take over.... Had three guys do this as I fucked. It was great to finally blow my hot toxic seed into the btm, feeling hot anonymous cum dripping from my hole, running down my legs. Nothing said, unknown if poz or neg or anything else! Don't know if they are black, white or other.... Can tell if they are hairy but that's about all... I don't usually feel behind to see if they are fat, skinny, muscled... Only feel their cocks, some thin skinny, others short fat, don't know if they are cut or uncut but you can tell they are raw! Sometimes I feel and hear their balls slapping, big hairy or shaved smooth danglers, wet from the previous guys cum slapping my ass cheeks, their hot breath on my neck, hairy or smooth chest on my back and their cocks pulsating inside as they juice my hole.....

• Like 2
Guest PervertedME2

As man as need to use this flesh. I keep it clean & stripped of its naturral lubricant barrier with a shurshot. I'm a mutation slut, so my body is always prepped to absorb a Tops silky ropes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I offer my sweet hole to anyone, anywhere. There was a time when I was afraid of HIV, in fact the first cumshot in my mouth, in Chicago, scared the hell outta me. I spit everything out, wiped a towel in my mouth. I thought I'd catch the virus. Got tested ... But now, 20 years later, I've flipped to all bottom, ass and mouth. Don't ever want a guy to use a condom, want the cum dripping out my butt so I can creampie it out and put it in my mouth, swallow it!

I go to Midtown Spa and take all cummers. Only one time, a black guy with a cock 8" long and 2" wide started to fuck me in the steam room, I couldn't do it! It hurt so bad. So I went out and got a Doc Johnson medium plug. I needed to get used to it. Then I bought a large, almost 2" diameter. Used that for a long time. Yesterday I bought a big, ridged 8", 2" wide dildo and sat on it all day, driving to meet a bareback fuck.

So I feel I'm ready for anything. Skinny cock is a bore, I wanna be slammed with big dick, loins and ass slapping, my bottom getting hit hard! I wanna meet that 8" guy again and show him how I've changed.

Guest Natural2

Yes. I will take any cock almost any time, almost anywhere. Poz, or neg doesn't matter. When it cums to HIV status, I follow the phylosophy "Don't ask. Don't tell." As for where we fuck; I love to fuck with, or without an audience and the more public the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This pig cum dump in San Francisco takes any cock. Mature a plus but any legal age is great. Any race, weight, size or shape. Am not picky, just a pig. One or more at a time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Barebackbtm

The only time I am picky is when a guy tries to fuck me with a condom on. I have no interest in taking a cock that is not going to give me a load, or loads.