Bareback bottoms: You take any top?

Guest Bareback_Dude

I haven't been to the baths in a long time, but still get plenty of anon and semi-anon sex from sites, hooking up with good people like you men. Talking about regular dudes here- I'll get with any cock at least one time. Because you never know which guy's gonna be throwing an incredible fuck. Been pleasantly surprised many times. Also been terribly let down by some that I thought would be the greats. You just never know.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest JUCYROSEBUD

I live in Midtown Manhattan .. starting at around 11 pm .. I post on Craigslist and bbrt .. blindfolded .. hooded. jockstrapped. prelubed .. doggystyle .. pre lubed with sloppy seconds cum .. head buried in pillow .. door unlocked .. poppers open next to ass .. enter. breed the cunt ,,,. balls deep ,,, second sphincter on first thrust .. no size to big or small .. 18-100 skinny to morbidly obese chicken dicks to monster cocks .. any rce .. 18 years to 100 ...

I usuall haveca constant flow. and have got ten 16 loads on onr crazy fucked up friday night

post-105963-0-62271400-1388213502_thumb.

Guest ineedyourcum

I love being out as a total poz cumpig who takes any raw dick and load, anytime, anywhere I won't get arrested and some where I might... I am a big-dicked, masculine and submissive power bottom who has no class and wants no respect - I cream myself being seen giving blowjobs while taking anonymous loads... I am a nasty cumpig freak who can be hardcore... I am 100% male, with the looks and body and dick of a Man, but I have no Manhood I want none, I am a gloryhole cumpig for any dick - and guys like me know how lucky we are...

Guest Bttm4allTops

I love the way sex feels good so much, any and all men with a hard cock that I can suck or have fuck my big ass is more than welcome to use me as much as they want, and as often.

Guest MlkRJPass

I'm not picky about the guy... but I don't like getting fucked by small dicks... so I'm a little picky by the cock that fucks me... at least 7 inches thick.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TYSBBBOTTOM

You damn right I will take any top. As long as they can get it hard, stick it in my ass and cum inside me they are welcome to use my ass as their cum dump. I got gang fucked recently and wore a blindfold. Never knew what anyone looked like. Took 14 loads in my ass. One guy came twice. I was blindfolded an d in a sling. Door was unlocked and they came in and started working my ass over. I only invited total tops because I didn't want to share those dicks with anyone.

I got gang fucked in Atlanta a few years back and not sure how many guys fuck me. I'm white and they were all black. They came all day long and fucked me. Some were negative and some were not. I was negative at the time. It was hot thinking about those black dicks sliding in my ass and wondering if they were shooting HIV in my ass. There were some really big ones as well. Only had trouble with one guy. He was at least 12" long and very thick. His dick was really hard and he shoved it in my ass really hard. My guts started cramping and it almost killed me.

I use to go to sex club in San Francisco. The 1808 Club. There was a room with a leather type table there and I use to get my poppers, go to 1808 take my pants off and bend over the table. One time I got fucked by 36 guys. A friend of mine was there and he said that they were lined up to fuck me and all the way out the door of the dark room. I'm a pretty good looking guy with a good body and they all wanted their turn at me.

So yes, this bottom will take absolutely anyone up his ass.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anonassup

The best is doing Gloryholes... one dick after the next. Lots of straight guys lately that just stick their dicks thru. Never hesitating to pull back when they feel my warm raw ass lips around their dicks. Bounce on it and they quietly bust their nut usually never even warning nor any moans. This must be a new thing.... i luv it...my new big turn on is quick cummers. Just pump it in my ass a minute is perfect!

Guest ineedyourcum

I will take on any raw top and show my face and say my name and where I am... I will get freaky and do lots of things if my poz ass is totally gangfucked - wanna check me out just let me know...

post-106006-0-86236700-1395444605_thumb.

Guest ineedyourcum

reading all those comments turns me on - I take any load, anonymously and openly, and when I do I love my big dick balls deep in a sloppy hot ass sometimes... I am out as a shameless poz cumdump who craves the public humiliation I get for it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kybijosh

I'm picky because you have to be in life with anything. If he has an attitude and isn't my type, I won't take him and IF I topped. I'd equally be picky

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well....being into big dicks like I am def. would play a role !! And I am not desp. for dick, so in that situation I would hold up for what I want "without attitude" !! But if I were in a party situation at a home I would def. take em all...and then do it again

Guest PervertedME2

My body is for breeding, so rinsed of scat, & proctective mucus, I am used by ANYTHING...

My job is to prepare my fertile body to soak it up, and embrace what lives in me.