Bareback bottoms: You take any top?

Guest Bareback_Dude

Yea!  Finally got tapped by this one guy we've been phone tagging.  Gave him a good long blowjob then bent me over and gave me such a wonderful long fuck!  I think he came twice.  Hopefully he knocked me up!

20200510_101007.jpg

20200510_101013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2008 at 2:41 AM, Guest Bareback_Dude said:

When I go to a gay sauna because I'm horny and want some cock, I let anybody with a hard cock fuck me.

As a bareback bottom I don't reject cock and loads. Why would you care? It's different if you want to kiss, caress, etc and a nice looking guy is better in this case,

I was a sauna on the weekend and as usual I "play" being a top by walking around and spotting hot holes. But I noticed that guys who were on their stomachs were being very picky.

When you are a bottom, who cares who the top is as long as he has a stiff and juicy cock.

Any picky bareback bottoms here?

Eric

Precisely how I feel. The guy could be fat n ugly or just monstrous. But if he had a big fat hard dick, who cares? Fuck me hard fast then dump your load. I'll even suck it clean

When dating a guy he needs to be my type because then i'm looking for making love with a guy, kissing included, i only kiss men i find really hot. 

At a gay sauna, no guys or loads are refused, i'm picky if it comes to kissing, but not about sucking dick or getting fucked or filled with cum. The only thing that can matter is the size of the cock, especially when i see big dicks i'm starting to hunt so i can satisfy him. 

When i just want to get fucked by everyone i'll offer myself in doggy style, cute guys can have me on my back so i can see their gorgeous face while fucking me. 

However i prefer a bare fuck, it's up to the top if he goes bare or protected with a condom, but if he goes for the condom then being cute and wellhung are a must. 

• 8 months later...
Guest indynudeguy

At the baths, a dark room, a glory hole - I take any cock and all loads. Even better if there is an audience. Part of the thrill is offering up my hole to all takers.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I agree indynudeguy. I'll let anyone fuck and breed me that wants to. I pride myself and love giving my body so guys can seek pleasure and release. I know that I have given my best when they climax.  I've only had an audience once while a pair of 20 year old tops pleasured themselves ending with both of them breeding me. To be honest once play began the last thing on my mind was what the observers were doing.

I've yet to visit a bath or large group event but would love to. Pretty much arrange everything via the internet. In days long gone I used to spend a fair amount of time at a store that had glory holes, as well as a few cruising spots for outdoor activities.

I love being photographed and videoed when pleasing others. All I ask is for copies for my own library. What the photographer does with the master is up to them. I would love to bottom for a site photographer bringing along a few young tops to act in the production. Again my request fr copy. If they put it online and make a few $$, good for them. LOL, I can only imagine the potential titles  "Gramps and the Boys" The Grand Kids do Grandpa" "Grandpa likes Cream and no Coffee", Better yet! "Gramps thanks the Football Team" Ahh, its nice to fantasize!

Its even more difficult to find top(s) that allow photos. I guess they haven't watched enough of the online videos showing that angles can prevent the identity of the other individual. LOL, or perhaps they believe that their "junk" is so awesome and unique that someone will know who they are from that alone.

i live in an extremely conservative area where guys will shrink away from anything beyond vanilla. Most are big talkers until it comes down to actually being involved, then they just kind of slither away back into the shadows from where they came.

When I discuss fetishes, photographing and all aspects of play I try to insure that I am easy going, no pressure and go with the flow. That if there are things they don't want to try, that its not problem, just because I have little fetishes that I indulge in from time to time as well as a few wild things I'd love to explore doesn't mean that they need to. I receive great pleasure with pleasing my top(s) and really not into reciprocation.

P7150876sm_edited.jpg

J6.JPG

Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, indynudeguy said:

At the baths, a dark room, a glory hole - I take any cock and all loads. Even better if there is an audience. Part of the thrill is offering up my hole to all takers.

That's how you should be too, i think the same way too = No Loads Refused.

• 11 months later...

Yes I will let any top fuck me bareback and cum balls deep inside me. I love how it feels. I also don't clean out after I get a load deposited. It feels great for hours afterwards!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...