Bareback Group Raleigh NC

Guest Boytoy2

• 4 months later...
Guest ncbottomguy

I will be in Raleigh on Sunday January 20th at Our Place for some hot fun..and anywhere there may be hot hook-ups. I will be there around 1:00pm....I am a submissive bottom and love getting fucked...if you want to meet, let me know or meet me at Our Place around 1 - 1:30 or so. if warm enough, I will be in shorts. you can e-mail me at guypleaser@gmail.com

• 5 months later...
Guest cockslut

very interested bottom slut here in raleigh. i've been part of a group setting several times, not when it came to bb though. being here in raleigh makes me even more interested. i'd love to learn more and hope this gets off the ground soon. please let me know. thanks! please email me at ibendover4black@yahoo.com.

post-104821-881.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bttm4allTops

I'd love to join your Group. When, where and how often do you meet???

I'm just a Bottom slut for cocks and cum, I love to take cum loads in my mouth to enjoy and swallow, and I love my big ass fucked deep, hard and pumped full of cum as often as I can.

I'd really like some photos and or movies taken of me sucking cock and being fucked also, if anyone is good with a camera. I do not have any pics yet to share.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/18/2008 at 9:43 PM, Guest Boytoy2 said:

Have set up a bareback group here in Raleigh NC and have been getting guys from all over NC to join it. Like to get more guys together and from all over the area. Feel free to email me about the group, the parties, and if you want to join it, ect.

Lets have fun doing what we love best. BAREBACK at its best......

Scott

Baretiggerguy on bellsouth

post-26692-1205851363_thumb.jpg

I want to be involved in all that. Please email me asap.