Bareback Group Raleigh NC

Guest Boytoy2

Guest Boytoy2

Have set up a bareback group here in Raleigh NC and have been getting guys from all over NC to join it. Like to get more guys together and from all over the area. Feel free to email me about the group, the parties, and if you want to join it, ect.

Lets have fun doing what we love best. BAREBACK at its best......

Scott

Baretiggerguy on bellsouth

post-26692-1205851363_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Have set up a bareback group here in Raleigh NC and have been getting guys from all over NC to join it. Like to get more guys together and from all over the area. Feel free to email me about the group, the parties, and if you want to join it, ect.

Scott

Hot ass photo.......

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest ncbottomguy

I am interested! I live in the Hamlet / Aberdeen, NC area. Raleigh is about an hour from me, but I come through there often. E-mail me some details!! ncbottomguy@hotmail.com

Henry

Scott

Scott

Awesome pic! I wish that was my hole getting stretched! I'm only 2hrs from Raleigh. I've never been with a group, but I've always wanted to. Let me know what's up? Add me on yahoo messenger if you got it, I get on there more often than I get on here. I gto the same screenname.

Guest HungNEGTop

I have always wanted to be part of a group. Im 2 hrs from Raleigh. Add me to ur yahoo messenger and lets chat. bbc4manhole@yahoo.com

• 5 weeks later...
Guest wnclee

Scott

two here from charlotte love to join the group..

• 3 weeks later...

Scott

Put me on your list too.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest BreedFeedMe

I'm a Bottom over in Durham and would love to be part of your BB Group, I'm always available for a good BB party. I'll Bottom for anyone! At yahoo, subm2mlover@yahoo.com, Count me in!

• 3 months later...
Guest qubiz

Is this for sex only, or social? I would be interested in checking it out. qubiz@live.com

Scott

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 2looking

Scott

Guest 2looking

we are couple of guys who are pretty new to bb. have ben together for a number of years and feel a little nasty.....would like to know about the bb group here in raleigh area....any response would be great....

Thanks

2looking

• 1 month later...

Scott

Guest hryindy

Hey bear here in Cary area. I would be interested in attending too.

Tried the email but doesn't work.

nukbear1@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Please tell me how I can join if this is real.

Scott

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...