Where did you get or give your last load or loads

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Was out last night in the park, was cruising the paths & came across a chunky guy sitting on a bench, he looked up at me & made eye contact & smiled, so i smiled back, i cruised him a little & he took the bait & started following me, i found a secluded spot in the bushes dropped my jeans showing him my fuck hole, he came behind me & fingered my pre-lubed fuckhole, he was getting his rock hard cock out, i bent over by the tree giving him better access.

He got behind me & pushed his rock hard 7.5 inches inside me, he was fucking me roughly & after 10 mins he was pumping me full of cum, damn was my ass wet, he must have pumped a huge load inside me. We cleaned up said our thank you's to each other & moved out of the bush.

I walked around some more, while walking around i came across another guy i passed walking by him, he made eye contact & again followed me in the bush, i was leaning by a tree, he came over & i felt his ever growing bulge, he fished his cock out which was by now rock hard about 7inches of cut meat, he slipped a condom over his cock, i pulled it off him & replaced it with one of my special condoms ( spiked ) for stealth fucking, He did not protest & just let me do it, i bent over by the tree & gave him my ass, he fingered me first & must have felt my freshly fucked ass with the cum still inside.

He lined up his cock to my wet asshole & pushed inside, he was fucking me with deep strokes & i could feel the condom splitting more & more, he fucked me for a good 20 mins & was pumping me full of cum more times, i felt the squirts, the condom had split open, he did not say a word & fucked me good & proper, filling my ass up with his cum. When he was done my ass was really full of cum, he pulled out said thanks & said he needed to fuck & moved out of there.

I decided to take a break & walked to a park bench in the dark, a guy on a bike started cruising me, so i thought why not, i dropped my jeans bent over the bench & showed him my cummy ass. He came over got off his bike & fingered my fuck hole, he said let's take this in the bush, so i said okay.

I went in the bush & he followed me, i found a spot bent over dropped my jeans & bent over, he came over & i first sucked his cock while he was fingering my cummy ass, he lined his bare cock up & rammed it inside me, he fucked me rough & within 5 mins he was pumping me full of cum. When he pulled out he said thanks & walked out of there leaving me in the bush cummy & wet.

After all that i called it a night it was still early at 21:30pm.

Guest barehole4use

Was out again last night in the park, got cruised pretty quick by an Arab guy, he was in his early 30's but fit & had a nice cock, he followed me in the bush where i sucked him hard, he found it too open where we were & asked if we can take it more in the bush, no problem i followed him to a more secluded spot & resumed sucking his cock hard.

When he was rock hard i loosened my jeans & bent over, he held my waist & started to fuck me, he lasted about 5mins before announcing he was cumming, he shot his spunk deep in my willing hole.

After that i walked about some more but it was very quite in the park, later on i came across a friend from a long time ago, a very long time ago, the man who has a huge cock, thick as my wrist. We said our hello's & i just blurted out want to fuck me, he said that's why i came.

I took him over to a tree bent over, pulled my jeans down & offered him my fuck hole, he got behind me really quick & got his monster cock out, when he was ready damn did he fuck me deep, he pumped me full of cum too 2x times.

After that he had to catch his train, so we parted, i cruised some more & came across another guy beating his rod against a tree, i bent down to suck him, but his cock was not super clean, he was getting a condom out of his pocket but when i saw that i knew he wanted to fuck, so i quickly got out one of my special ones & slid it over his big cock.

Now he was ready to fuck me, i bent over against the tree & he got behind me, he fucked me good & proper & all the while i could feel the condom splitting open, his cock felt so good deep inside me buried with all the cum i collected from earlier, he must have felt it too.

At one stage he held me closer & his breathing changed & i knew then he was about to cum, i pushed my ass back to meet his cock deeper so he knew i wanted to get filled, he grunted & started filling me up with even more cum, i felt about 6 squirts going deep inside my fuck hole. when he pulled out my ass was so full of cum.

He said thanks & moved out of the bush, i cleaned up & called it a night, it was almost 23:00pm.

I had no luck on sites. I went to the near by sauna again. Rented a room and laid on my stomach my butt facing the door. 
About ten minutes later I had a strange tongue rimming my hole and a hand milking my cock. Minutes later I had his bare cock inside until he emptied his balls deep with a big grunt. 

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, frombottom said:

I had no luck on sites. I went to the near by sauna again.

I know that feeling, i almost never waste my time on sites anymore to make dates, 99% are no shows or fakers or ghosters etc. Just go out & do what you want, at least when you go out you come across the real men who want action instead of wankers behind there screens jerking off. This photo is a good way to get used in a sauna.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

Guest barehole4use

Was in the park last night sadly the football is on in Qatar so a lot of fucks did not come out to play & it was very quite, i also have started buying condoms again, it seems that there is a new trend going on, that guys want to use them again, fine by me.

I bought some this week a maxi pack from Action cheap as chips 16 for 1,99 euro not too bad, subsequently i stealthed all of them very carefully.

I used both times i got fucked a condom, first guy was a bit boring & kept pulling out, after a long while, he lost his hard on so we parted ways.

Second guy walked past me in the bush to a secluded spot & waited for me, i followed him, got to him felt his ever growing bulge which he fished out, i first sucked his cock hard, when he was rock hard & i was bent over, i loosened my jeans while he found my ass & started to finger me open.

All the while i was sucking his cock even harder, i then slipped one of my special condoms over his cock to the base, the split is not evident not even to me, i turned around & let him enter my ass, he pushed deep inside & while he was pushing in, i could feel the condom splitting open, he had no idea, he fucked me for a good 15mins & pumped me full of cum 3 times, after the 2nd time that he shot his cum deep inside my willing hole, he pulled out & must have noticed the condom was empty & his load was deep inside my hungry hole but it did not stop him.

He re-entered a 3rd time & fucked another big load deep inside me, when he was done using me, he pulled out, thanked me & walked away. after that i called it a night too, it was 21:30pm.

On 11/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, barehole4use said:

I know that feeling, i almost never waste my time on sites anymore to make dates, 99% are no shows or fakers or ghosters etc. Just go out & do what you want, at least when you go out you come across the real men who want action instead of wankers behind there screens jerking off. This photo is a good way to get used in a sauna.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

I enjoy anal so much it bumms me out when a date does not go through. 

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

Was out early evening yesterday in the park, it was very cold outside -2, not many guys about but the usual prostitute boys from Afghanistan.

Walking in the bush i came across 3 guys having a circle jerk together, it was obvious the guy in the middle was getting wanked, he was Arab with a nice sized cut cock, i dropped to my knees & sucked his cock good & wet, when he was ready i held him closer so he knew he could blow his load deep in my throat.

When he was ready to cum, he held my head & pumped my mouth full of cum, i swallowed it all like a good cocksucker should always do, after i sucked him off, he just continued using my mouth, he wanted to go for another round & after some expert cock sucking from me he was soon blowing load number 2 down my throat.

While i was sucking him off, i had loosened my jeans for any guy to take my willing ass but they were more enjoying watching me blow this guy than actually doing anything else.

After that i called it a night, it was just too cold to be out.

Guest barehole4use

Was out again last night & it was even colder -4, i know but i was horny, there were very few men about but the ones that were there were horny too & needed to fuck. All were foreigners & not the typical boring Belgiums who do nothing than waiting for there bus to arrive like sheep.

I got fucked during the 2 hours i was out 2 times & both times the men asked me for a condom, not a problem, i carry my own supply now of stealthed condoms.

Both times while getting fucked bent over i felt the condom splitting open while being pumped full of cum, the 2nd guy was enjoying using me as a cumdump & shot 4 times inside my willing hungry cunt.

Was so good being used again, when i left it was so early 19:30pm but i had my fun & my fill. It was only getting colder.

Till next time.......

I was used quite well last night.  A guy online hit me up and invited me to his hotel nearby.  I arrived to a cracked door and dark hotel room.  As I entered he was behind door and closed it to my surprise.  He quickly told me to get naked and get down on all fours which I of course did.  At that point he came around and had me suck him.  In all I was there about an hour and sucked him in several locations before he finally decided it was time to fill my ass.  He tried several positions, doggie on the floor, bent over sofa, standing against wall but ultimately settled in to me on my back legs around his neck.  After about 20 minutes or fucking me hard he unleashed inside me and I felt each time his dick pulsed.  Afterward he stayed in me and kept going while he jerked me off.  Only after I came did he pull out.

• Like 2

Guest barehole4use

Been raining all week, the prediction was less rain last night so i took the risk & went out, i did get caught in the rain but it was quickly over.

There was not much action in the bush so i took a path in the dark where the benches were, i cruised a young Arab guy in tracksuit, he was fit & was quite obviously having a discreet wank on the park bench in the dark.

I made eye contact & sat in the bench nearest to him, i loosened my jeans & exposed my ass bent over the bench & fingered my fuck hole open, he was watching after what seemed like ages he came over to my bench.

I kept my head down in the dark, he asked me to suck his cock, a nice invitation, now i knew he wanted to play too, i turned around & sucked his cut cock hard, he asked for some poppers so i shared it with him, he took a quick sniff, i turned around again with my fuck hole open for him to take.

He pushed me down lower & i obliged, he got between my knees, pushed my legs further apart & i could feel his cock on my ass hole, he was slowly pushing his hard cock inside, it felt so good being used again.

He fucked me for the next 5mins with deeps strokes & soon enough i was being rewarded deep with his cum being fucked deep inside me, he pulled out & thanked me & moved off in the dark.

There was the usual lurker who came to look but he did little else, typical sad wanker. I had my fun & left soon after, filled up with cum like a good slut.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Finally after the new year some dry weather, i decided it was high time i got fucked some more. went to the Park the other night, i made 1 online date & whoo hoo the guy actually showed up & on time too.

He passed me on the path & i walked over to the bench were we agreed to meet on, i got to the bench, loosened my jeans & positioned myself ass up, he came behind me anonymously & without saying a word got between my legs, he pushed my knees further apart & started to push his hard cock inside me.

It felt good his cock was a decent size, i kept my head down under my hoodie but saw another guy walk past twice checking me out getting fucked, my fucker after 5mins was grunting & pumping me full of cum, he slid out when he was done using me & without saying a word pulled up his pants & walked away.

I felt well used like a cumdump should be used.

The 2nd guy who was watching me get bred started to cruise me, but wanted me to follow him in the bush, so i got up & followed him, we got to a secluded spot while he was jerking his cock, i could see in the darkness he had a big tool, i positioned myself bent over by a tree for support.

He came behind me & pushed his cock in my cummy ass, it was still wet from my previous fuck, he held on to my waist  with deep strokes fucked me so good, he lasted about 10mins before he was pumping me full of cum, when he was done using me he thanked me & asked for a tissue to wipe off the juices. I offered to suck his cock clean, it was only cum because my ass was only cummy but clean.

He wanted a tissue so i gave him some, he wiped up & after mumbling a thanks he walked off, i felt good used now too.

Still decided to take a walk around, i walked in a bushy part next to the trail, there was some cruising going on by the tree, i went over loosened my jeans & bent over, i did not have to wait long, some guy with a huge cock positioned himself behind me between my legs.

I felt his cock it was big easily 8-9 inches & thick too, i sniffed on my poppers while he held on to me & fucked me so good, he did not last long in 5mins my hole was getting pumped full of more cum & he must have shot a huge load too because my ass was really wet after too.

When he was done, he moved off & some other fucker took his place, he fucked another load inside my wet ass & after all that fucking i was done & called it a night.

It was early still 9pm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

After a long dry spell, i was out last night, it started off slow but soon picked up, first up was a guy i was sucking, we kept getting bothered by some sad wanker trying to disrupt our play, i stood up & told the wanker to fuck off, he got startled & the guy i was sucking told him to fuck off too.

We decided to take our play to a more secluded spot where i sucked him hard again, when he was hard as a rock he asked me for a condom.

Luckily i was carrying my special ones, i pulled one out & rolled it over his hard cock, i then turned around & let him fill my ass & he did, while he was fucking me, i could feel the condom splitting open but he just held my closer & fucked me deep, at one stage he pulled out & then re-entered me but this time he came back inside me in the dark without his condom on, i felt it too, he must have rolled it off & without saying a word about it to me he fucked me deeper & pumped me full of cum.

When he was done using me, he thanked me & moved off.

Later on i was getting fucked up against a tree, it started of 1on1 but a 2nd guy joined in & he fucked 5 loads inside me sharing me with the other fucker.

By now my back was giving me hell bent over, so i suggested let's take this to a bench, i moved off & went there but they never joined me, instead i got tag fucked on the bench by an Arab & another guy, They both shot there cum deep inside my wet cummy ass.

After all that i was spent & called it a night.

If no one else is going to share here, than i am going to STOP sharing too.

There are other guys here, and at least some are having some kind of fun or they wouldn't be looking. Besides, 3 members visited my profile in the main BB site just a few days ago.

As for me, I have just had too much else going on, including spending most of 2 days last week just to pay 27% extra in late fees for rent because the payment portal has been down since at least Jan. 3. The stress & hours of walking & missed communication wore me out. Before that, I had more than a week of nasal drainage so excessive drainage (but with no fever) that I got dehydrated. The week before Christmas, it got so cold & windy that I only got out when necessary. I considered taking public transportation to a New Year's Eve party, but I would have had to leave right after midnight to catch the last train back. (I had to work 6½ hours the next day.)

Maybe people are too broke this time of year to want to play. PersonalIy, I hope to finally get up to something tomorrow night, but I need to be available before it gets too late.

Guest barehole4use
9 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

Maybe people are too broke this time of year to want to play. PersonalIy, I hope to finally get up to something tomorrow night, but I need to be available before it gets too late.

You just made my day > keep safe & keep it up !

• 4 weeks later...

Puppy got 3 large loads injected into his Jucie hole last night. He is waiting to see how many loads he can take tomorrow. He loves smelling guy’s armpits feet and balls. The more they smell the better. Here’s this hungry pup showing off his ripe armpits and public use tail hole. He need to be dominated and slutted out to random guys. Let me know if you want to volunteer.

28C0C169-9D50-4CB8-8955-6A141687B1B1.jpeg

9FBECE27-39CF-4EBD-BEC8-6C6607FA98FF.jpeg

615E7787-8B80-47B7-8381-FEC0FD29DB7C.jpeg

DE487047-EEE1-485A-B2B2-A434360E04B1.jpeg

15C62B24-5FE9-4105-B651-B31DCDC0A2A2.jpeg

3342AEAC-89E6-4C54-9D91-D6C1E786F431.jpeg

• Like 1

I posted on doublelist about my bathhouse visit asking tops to join. I had four emails. When I got my room, I mailed the number for them. Undressed went to my room and assumed the position. Took twenty ish minutes for the first guy to show up. Mid 40s big gut, big package. He started spanking my ass with his dick and minutes later he was all in. Not more than ten minutes of pumping he let his cum go with a big grunt. 

A second dick took his place right away. The guy on my back pushing my legs apart fucking me with the first dude's cum. My ass and cock was wet and his groin was making slapping noises with every full thrust until a received my second load. 

I thought That was the end of it, but the first guy came back stroking his half erected cock. I laid on my back at the edge of the bed and pulled my legs up. He $%@#$%#$ his cock in into my loosened hole and started fucking again. I felt his member getting harder. He fucked me in missionary until I got my third load. I did not shower. Just got dressed and drove home. 

• 2 weeks later...

No luck on hookup sites. Again. 
I did the same thing as last time. Posted my plan to get topped at the local bathhouse. I got half a dozen mails. I sent the room numberfor all of them and waited. The place was quiet empty. 
About half an hour later had my first visitor. Older skiny guy with big hunging balls. I just went all four and presented my ass for him. He got hard quick and was all in in no time. He fucked me for a good ten minutes before he shot his load deep. He thanked me and left. 
i was about to leave when the next guy popped up. He had a shaved 7” cock. I gave his tasty cock a blow. I told him I’m lubed with cum. Turned around and pushed some out. He yanked his cock all in with one push and I had my second fuck. The cummy fuck was amazing. He lasted longer but I got his load a bug grunt. 

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

Decided to hit the park last night, i was horny & had not had sex for so long i cannot remember the last time i was nailed, i walked around the park, the maintenance crew in the park have cut the bush so extremely far back that there are few places to cruise but i still found some chances.

Long story short i got fucked the first time from a guy who asked for a condom, so i pulled out one of my special ones ready to get stealthed, i slid it over his hard cock & presented my fuckhole, he pushed inside, i felt the condom splitting while he was pumping & soon enough he pumped me full of cum, when he was done he mumbled a thanks & walked away.

2nd guy again was in the bush, he was playing with another & motioned me with his hand to come over & join in, so i did, the other guy did not want me to play, so the guy who waved me over started playing with me & ignored the other guy, was a bit awkward but anyway the other walked off in a huff.

Me & the first guy were now playing with each other, he was Arab with a beautiful fat cut cock, i sucked him hard, he must have been easily 8inches but a nice clean cock, he wanted to take it deeper in the bush for more privacy, so i followed him till we got to a secluded spot, he fished his cock out again & i sucked him, while i was sucking him, he asked for a condom.

Luckily i had a few special condoms with me last night, i got one out while sucking him to full hardness & slid it over his hard cock, i backed up & he pushed his cock inside, while he was pumping, i could feel the condom splitting open & i could feel his raw cock going in & out - He pushed in deeper still & held me tight & then pushed in really deep & started to unload. I felt jets of cum, at least 4-5 big squirts & he really filled me up with his big tool.

When he was done, he pulled out & thanked me with a big grin on his face, i think he knew the condom had split but he enjoyed the ride & so did i.

3rd guy, i was walking the paths while some guy cruised me, i went to the nearest bench, got face down ass up on the bench exposing my cummy fuckhole, i heard the footsteps of the guy cruising me, he was behind me now between my legs, first he fingered my cummy hole, so i pushed back to let him know i wanted him to fuck me, i heard him loosen his pants & soon enough he was fucking me pretty roughly & after grunting & moaning he pumped me full of cum. Again i was thanked & left there in the dark ass up with a fuckhole full of cum.

After all that i had my fill & called it a night it was 21:30pm.

Guest barehole4use

Was out again last night in the park, this time i decided to stay mostly on the bench ass up in the dark when i saw someone approaching i made it clear my ass was available to be fucked.

1st guy was a short Arab in a tracksuit, he saw me ass up on the bench & came between my legs pretty quick, i saw his sneakers while i was bent over with my head down, he was pulling his jogging pants down & he started pushing his 7inches raw cock inside me, he held my waist & started to pump, after 5mins he pushed in really deep & started to unload, felt damn good being used like a whore in the dark ass up.

He squirted about 5 times & then he was done, when he pulled out, he patted my ass with a thanks & moved off in the dark. I never saw his face & he never saw mine.

Later on a big man came & sat on the bench next to mine & started to smoke, i walked by him, i wanted to check out if he was just there to smoke or something more, as i walked past him i said everything okay & he replied yep & then he asked me if i had a condom, i said yes & walked back to my bench.

I fished out one of my special condoms & walked past him again showing it to him & then i went back to my bench, i got face down ass up & was ready for him, he came over pretty quick, but on closer inspection i had the feeling he was homeless, no problem these hobo's need to fuck too.

He asked for the condom, i unwrapped it & handed it to him, i said put this on & i turned around again head down ass up, he obviously put the condom on & without noticing the split, he started to push inside.

His cock felt good & good size too, think about 7-8 inches & pretty thick too, he had a bit of a problem getting his big cock in but my asshole opened for him & he slid all the way in, he pumped me good & proper moaning while fucking me, i could feel the condom slowly splitting open & then i felt his cock head uncovered & it felt so good inside my ass.

He held my waist & started to slam fuck me, he did this a few times then held me closer & started to unload, i felt every squirt going deep inside my gut, it felt so nasty but good too, when he pulled out, he pulled the condom off, he must have noticed the contents were empty & without saying a word after using me he walked off.

Was good being used like a cumdump ass up in the dark, if i see that hobo guy again, i will offer him my ass to fuck.

It was getting late, so after all that i called it a night 22:15pm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Was out last night again in the park, sadly all the prostitute boys from Afghanistan are all back & bothering everyone & no body has any interest in them, they all look dirty & sick, i would not have sex with them either unless you want to catch a STD.

I walked around but for the rest there was not much, it was pretty slow, the prostitutes finally left when they realised no body was going to pay them or had any interest in constantly being bothered with my FRIEND pick up lines.

I saw an old fucker from months ago, he was happy to see me, he got his cock out almost instantly from seeing me, so i knew he wanted to fuck, i bent over by a tree but after 10mins of deep slamming my back was giving me hell, so i said let's take this to a bench.

We walked to a bench in a dark spot, i got there first while he was following my, i got ass up on the bench & kept my head down, my friend was between my legs pretty quick & started to push his fat cock inside me raw.

We fucked for ages, he is the kind of man that really knows how to fuck, some guys did walk past & at one stage he let a anon guy slip between us & the anon guy started fucking me, i could only see his sneakers between my legs, soon enough the anon guy was filling me up with cum, when he was done using me, he moved aside & my friend continued fucking me deep.

He fucked me for another 15mins but i was getting really tired, so i said let's take a break.

I walked around some more & noticed a Arab guy cruising me, so i headed to another secluded spot got on the bench ass up, he came behind me & fingered my wet cummy hole. He got between my legs & started to fuck me bare, felt good being used as a cumdump, soon enough he pumped me full of cum.

I went back to the other bench where my friend was, he fucked me again so good & after another 15-20mins i was done, we said our good bye's to each other & we will see next time what happens.

I was fucked multiple times, i think i got pumped full of cum at least 5 times & it was pretty late 23:30pm, i called it a night.

On 3/23/2016 at 10:35 PM, Guest barehole4use said:

Let's post here where we gave or got our last loads, Let's hear short stories from real users about there experiences & where it happened, Please be as specific as possible.

I have my last load to my bf at home in our bed. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2016 at 4:36 PM, colostri said:

It was at my sexfriend's place. I asked him if he wanted cum in his ass. He said "yes" smiling. I also felched him .

The first year (2008) I fucked him, it was safe. Afterwards it has always been bareback. Next time, I will offer to cum in his mouth.  I would love to have him fuck me but he is bottom only.

On 3/23/2016 at 10:35 PM, Guest barehole4use said:

Let's post here where we gave or got our last loads, Let's hear short stories from real users about there experiences & where it happened, Please be as specific as possible.

On 6/15/2016 at 4:36 PM, colostri said:

It was at my sexfriend's place. I asked him if he wanted cum in his ass. He said "yes" smiling. I also felched him .

The first year (2008) I fucked him, it was safe. Afterwards it has always been bareback. Next time, I will offer to cum in his mouth.  I would love to have him fuck me but he is bottom only.

I go my last load in a sling at a popular men’s sex spa (I think is what it’s labeled as) here in Atlanta named Flex. 

Guest swm05

Had to think back - lol - :unsure: - but it was after the last lockdown had ended & I had been cruising on a sex site & got chatting to this chap who was looking for some ass, some raw ass, well I was looking for some cock, some raw cock - ;) - we ping ponged a few messages & he sent some photos etc & I thought I'm having this. 

He said he would come to mine - fuck, cum & go etc - we'd previously decided that I would keep the door unlocked so he could just walk in & do me etc ,fine by me, I made sure I was already oiled up & totally naked & was bent over on the couch & waited for him to arrive, about half an hour later the door opened & he came in, pretty young slim guy - I heard him strip naked & then felt his hands on my hips & his tongue in my ass, he must have been hungry because he ate my ass for ages before I felt his cock start probing my ass - he handed me some poppers to use coz he wanted to get me high & relaxed so he could really pound my bare ass hard.

I never refuse poppers, so I took several deep hits & in he want with his 7 inch cock & he pounded me good & proper till he shouted out he was gonna cum & fill my ass - I pushed back against him & took his load deep - ;) ;) - after he had finished spunking my ass he turned me round & made me such his cock - I don't turn down ass to mouth action either - & while I was sucking his spunky cock - ended up shooting my load over his legs & feet - which he then made me lick off - ;) :P ;) - such a heavenly was to spend the early hours of a Saturday morning with this random hook up off a sex site.   

I know it was a long time ago but that's how it lands around here - too many guys just chat & promise to meet up & then don't - I can't wait to get back to the saunas - :lol: 

165.JPG

Edited by swm05
spelling error & grammar

One of the guy from the last bath house meeting emailed if I’m interested to go there again. I was. We set the time three hours later. Gave me time to get ready. Mid week, there was almost nobody there. 
we did not get a private room, just picked a dark corner. He sat on the bench and I kneeled over his lap facing him. Grabbed his nipples and we started to making out. Started rubbing my ass on his cock. His hardness started poking. I got off and kneeled on the bench facing the wall. He stepped behind me and slowly penetrated my hole. He started to enjoy the fuck. Finally someone took his time. Felt my body, stopped kissing a bit, pulled my cock. I started to drip some precum. He did too for sure. 
After a good time he just changed the pace and pulled me on his cock and shot his load deep as he can. He stayed in a bit and jerked me off. 
Happy hump hay. 

• Like 1