Where did you get or give your last load or loads

Guest barehole4use

Guest Pozlove

I went to the luv boutique in hartford ct went in tbe big room got on the roller coaster looking coach then striped i was just in my bra got doggie style then a finger went up my ass i turned and said breed me his cock was about 7.5 long thick he pushed it in hard it hurt but he started pumping hard within 5 minutes he cummed in me i turned around and licked his cock clean his cum tasted good a few minutes later a guy pushed me down and shoved his cock in my ass and said bitch im going to cum deep just as he finished i had another guy on me fucking me there where5 of them all fucked me after they where done i layed out and they pissed on me and my mouth i really enjoy nice warm piss after they left i swallowed a couple of loads giving oral

20201020_021710.jpg

Guest barehole4use

Went to the park last night, i made some fuck dates online I arrived & walked around as soon as i went in to the bush a young guy followed me in, he soon had his cock out & i sucked him hard, i loosened my jeans & gave him my ass but he did not want to fuck ( what a pity ) the vibe was not there so we went our own way.

I walked about some more & came across 2 guys stroking there hard cocks together both had big cocks easily 8 inches each, i went over bent down & started to suck each cock harder, all the while loosening my jeans & exposing my lubed up ass, while i was sucking these 2 guys a younger guy appeared & had his cock out, he wanted me to suck him too which i did.

He was getting hard & while getting hard he started fingering my ass open, i turned my ass towards him more & he got behind me & pushed his bare cock inside me, he pumped me deep & quick & was soon filling my ass with his cum.

I was still sucking the other 2 guys & when the young guy was done pumping me full of cum, i positioned my ass towards there hard cocks, the first guy pushed his bare cock in my cummy ass & fucked another big load inside me, he held my waist & started pumping &  moaning while unloading. I knew the other guy was waiting for his turn & when the 2nd guy was done filling me up with cum, i had a wet ass, was obviously a big cummy load. The other guy i was sucking took his place behind me & pushed his bare cock inside my cummy ass too, he was holding me & pumped another sizeable load deep in my ass, after he was done, i cleaned up & they moved off.

I walked to another spot where i saw a couple more guys standing around, this is where i met the online date & he came as described wearing a brown coat, he was stroking his 19cm cock, i got in front of him, dropped my pants & gave him my cummy lubed ass, he shared some poppers with me first & then grabbed me by the waist & pushed his raw cock inside, i could feel he loved my cummy ass & fucked me aggressively depositing another big load inside my ass.

Now i had a group of guys around me all stroking there hard cocks watching me getting used like a whore. My hoodie was still over & covering head & i was getting used like a cumdump should.

After my online fucker dumped his cum deep inside me, he motioned another anonymous fucker to take his place & use me, so i got fucked 2 more times all raw & i lost track of how much cum i took bent over but it was a lot.

After they were all done using me i cleaned up again & decided to call it a night. i had been well & truly fucked like a good cumdump should & was very satisfied & decided to go home. My ass was full of anon cum juice.

0c6cc4f41ceb87545e240131d3.jpg

A guy talked me into a bathhouse date. He was married .
It was weird to walk around naked, although the place was almost empty. I saw maybe 6-8 guys just walking around and a couple making out. So much for “hump day”. We went to the sauna. The steam was cozy and wasn’t hot at all  and kinda erotic. He was sitting one row up while I gave him a blowjob. That was the point when someone walked in sat next to the guy and stroked his cock. I have no idea of bathhouse rules so just sucked both back and forth. My “date” stepped behind me and pushed his cock between my cheeks rubbing his cock at my ass spitting on it. When he was “lubed” started pumping. I was sucking the cock with the same rhythm as I was barebacked. I got one load on each end. The visitor thanked me and left. I cleaned my date’s cock and he left too. 
I jerked off while fingering my cummy ass. Took a shower and now I’m home

Guest barehole4use

Was short on time yesterday but horny, went to the park at night early evening pretty much after i finished work but cleaning out before i went. No sooner than i was there walking around i went in to the bush & a big guy approached me in the dark, he was sporty built & a little cautious, i thought shit hope he's not a cop but he soon was fumbling around by his cock, he got it out & sucked him hard, just when i thought he was good & hard i started to loosen my jeans & gave him my ass, he found it pretty quick & i felt his thick finger go inside me, he knew i was ready to be fucked.

So i moved in a better position & bent over for his raging hard cock, a good 7-8 inches & he held my waist & pushed his raw cock inside. He was pumping me & at one stage holding my shoulders & he pumped a big load inside. when he was done i was greeted with a thank you & he moved off to wipe his cock, it must have been clean but i would have happily sucked the juices off for him.

There was the usual lurker who came to look but it was obvious that me & my friend had no interest in him & he soon moved off.

For the rest in the park there was not much to report it was pretty quite. I was happy i had been fucked good & 1 time is better than nothing, i called it a night & went home with his load deep inside.

Guest Huffer69

Hell - if my memory serves me correct it was the summer before the pandemic hit - I had gone cruising down the local park & had got comfortable in this secluded little field away from prying eyes & had got naked & oiled up ready for some serious sunbathing ( I hate tan lines ) I had been lying there for about 1 hour when a friend discovered me ( gay friend ) & thought I needed some sun oil on my back - I didn't say no & the next thing I know he had stripped off naked & got down next to me & with the help of the sun oil he proceeded to fuck me bb till he shot his load deep in my ass - after he'd finished - he whispered into my ear that he couldn't help it as he'd wanted my ass for ages so he decided he was going to have it there & then while he had me naked & oiled up ( I didn't complain ) it was then we noticed that we weren't alone - there was this old chap watching & wanking nearby, which turned my friend on ( & me tbh ) so my friend then proceeded to suck me off till I shot my load into his mouth which he then spat back onto his cock & glory be if he didn't fuck me again bb using my spunk as lube & loaded my ass again - now that was a heavenly afternoon - got my friends cock twice & his spunk & I got my tan !!  

:P:P

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking on doublelist. An older guy was looking to top raw. I wrote, and I got answer almost immediately. He and his buddy wanted tagteam a bottom. Big yes. Took 40 minutes to get ready and get there. Nice place with two horny guys at their 60s. They had underwear on only. They lead me to the bedroom, I undressed and jumped on the bed. They were in decent shape and soon I found out one of them is hung as hell. The other had a much smaller tool around 5”. Started jerking them. The little get hard quick. I just turned around on all fours and told him to be the first. The guy with the big tool was at my face and I tried to suck as I could. His friend was doing his duty and bred me quiet fast. They switched and the fun started. He fingered me and opened my hole. When he was satisfied he pushed his dick’s head into my cum lubed hole. He was stretching me but it was great. He started slowly and took his time. The big cock was awesome. He fucked me changing speed, angles. After a fair amount of time he started talking. “Are you ready for my cum?” “Yes” “Do you want it?” “ I want it.” He pushed me down and braced his arms around my chest an neck and started banging from his hip pushing my knees apart with his. “Take my cum” and he blew the biggest load ever. He kept pumping and his sperm was dripping down on my balls making a mix with my cum. 
When he pulled out I felt the emptiness and the cold air filling the space where his cock was a moment ago. My pants and underwear was a mess by the time I got home. I could not hold anything inside. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 5:25 AM, frombottom said:

I was looking on doublelist. An older guy was looking to top raw. I wrote, and I got answer almost immediately. He and his buddy wanted tagteam a bottom. Big yes. Took 40 minutes to get ready and get there. Nice place with two horny guys at their 60s. They had underwear on only. They lead me to the bedroom, I undressed and jumped on the bed. They were in decent shape and soon I found out one of them is hung as hell. The other had a much smaller tool around 5”. Started jerking them. The little get hard quick. I just turned around on all fours and told him to be the first. The guy with the big tool was at my face and I tried to suck as I could. His friend was doing his duty and bred me quiet fast. They switched and the fun started. He fingered me and opened my hole. When he was satisfied he pushed his dick’s head into my cum lubed hole. He was stretching me but it was great. He started slowly and took his time. The big cock was awesome. He fucked me changing speed, angles. After a fair amount of time he started talking. “Are you ready for my cum?” “Yes” “Do you want it?” “ I want it.” He pushed me down and braced his arms around my chest an neck and started banging from his hip pushing my knees apart with his. “Take my cum” and he blew the biggest load ever. He kept pumping and his sperm was dripping down on my balls making a mix with my cum. 
When he pulled out I felt the emptiness and the cold air filling the space where his cock was a moment ago. My pants and underwear was a mess by the time I got home. I could not hold anything inside. 

I'm in luck.

Three days later I got an email from stud daddy. I was free. It was a no brainer. Ha said he only need my ass. I was on the bed, face down, and everything went the same way as first time. He opened me up and $%@#$%#$ his rope inside and used like a  fuckdoll. He had awesome stamina. I blew my nut again and took his. 

Guest barehole4use

Finally some dry weather, i am fully vaccinated & boosted too.

Yesterday was like 15c so last night i decided to head to the park, luckily i wore good sneakers with treads some parts were still wet & slippery. It was not super busy in the park but some fuckers about, i got involved with a guy & he wanted to fuck me but the height was an issue, i am a tall cunt 1M89 so i just could not bend down far enough for a guy that was a short fucker of 1M65.

Anyway i said to him lets fuck later & never saw him again, while he was trying a guy did come by to take a look showing off his fat cock to me, i sucked him bent over but he moved off. I found him later in the bushes, he saw me & followed me to a secluded spot.

I got on my knees while he fished his soft cock out & I gave him a wet blowjob until he was hard, i loosened my jeans & he started fingering my pre-lubed cunt.

When his cock was fully erect he motioned me in to the darker part & i did as i was told, i bent over & let him use me, he pumped me for a good 10 mins before flooding me with a huge load of cum, felt so good too, after that he thanked me & moved off - leaving me there cummy & wet.

Guest barehole4use

I made some online dates & headed out to a cruising area, i got fucked 3 times all bare not one guy asked or even bothered with a condom if this is the new norm i love it. First guy in the bushes around 25years a lot younger than i would normally go for but he had his cock out wanking, i approached him bent over & sucked his cock good & wet, he started fingering my pre lubed cunt, when i thought he was ready i offered him my ass but he was a bit hesitant, i told him i was clean & he grabbed my waist & pushed his raging hard wet cock inside, he was giving me a long stroke pumping session & finally after about 5-10mins of this he let out a groan & started to fill me up with cum.

When he pulled out my ass was wet so i knew it was a big load he thanked me & moved off. I walked about some more & saw a regular fucker of mine from before he has a big cock, i have mentioned him before his cock is thick like my wrist & big too, i said hello & wished him a happy new year & suggested to him shall we fuck, he smiled & said he needs to cum.

I took him inside the bush bent over against a tree while he had his hard cock out, i bent over dropped my pants & he fucked me open, this is a guy that when he fucks no matter how many times you've been fucked before his cock stretches your cunt wider & more open, he soon was holding on tight & soon enough flooded my insides with more cum, he mentioned that my ass was wet & i did say i've already got fucked before, this seemed to excite him more, some onlookers came by & he offered my cummy cunt to them but they were more the watching brigade besides i can imagine not many guys want to take his place.

They get hooked & a little intimidated by watching that big cock going inside & out.

After he was done using me, we said our thanks to each other & he moved off.

I walked around some more & found a group of guys having a circle jerk together, approached them & i bent over & sucked different cocks, 1 guy seemed more interested in feeling my cummy ass than the others so i offered him my cummy ass to fuck, he did not hesitate & got behind me real quick & pushed his fat cock inside, he was pumping me while i was bent over & i could see the other guys jerking & watching & smiling at him, he let out a moan & flooded me with more thick ropes of cum, when he was done he said thanks & moved off, i decided to move off too, i had my fill & called it a night.

Guest barehole4use

Went out cruising yesterday night, got fucked 3 times again, 1st guy has fucked me before he is a short muslim guy with a big cock, was a quick fuck & he dumped a big load in my hole, it felt so good getting my first load in, always a special feeling.

Second guy was my size, he walked past me & i grabbed his crotch, he fished out his soft cock & i sucked him hard, when i thought he was ready i gave him my ass to fuck, he fucked with nice deep strokes & pulling out wanking & pushing back inside, when i knew he wanted to cum i said to him cum deep inside me.

He grabbed my waist & pumped me full of cum.

3rd guy i thought was a bttm like me & he was smoking, i waited till he finished smoking, i went over to him & he was already jerking his big cock, i sucked him harder & he had a big one, when he was rock hard & wet i gave him my ass, he first rimmed my ass & must have tasted the cum from others guys.

He got up again & pushed his fat cock deep inside me, he was fucking me deep & at one stage he took his sweater off & threw it on the ground, the guy was topless now & it was like 10c outside in the dark, he was getting hot fucking me, when he was ready to cum he held me tight & pushed deeper inside pumping me more times with thick cum, i could feel the squirts.

When he was done using me i sucked of the ass juices from his cock & he thanked me & moved off.

• 2 weeks later...

Doublelist hook up. 

A guy was staying in a near by hotel. We met in the bar. Decent looking much taller than me. One quick drink later I was on the bed, ass up, pillow under my hip, taking a pounding. He was slamming hard. At one point I had to put a pillow between my head and the headboard. He seeded me with a big grunt. 

Guest barehole4use

Went out cruising last night to the local cruising area, made a fuck date with a fucker i know, he showed up & pumped me full 2 times before heading out, it was worth it, 3rd guy was a short hoer who first asked by asking for money when i refused he said ok he wants to fuck my ass anyway. So i bent over & let him slide inside raw & he fucked another thick load in my greedy wet cunt.

Guest barehole4use

Went out cruising again last night, it was really cold outdoors but i was horny for getting fucked, 1st guy was a young guy, quite fit but nervous, he finally came over & i sucked his cock hard to attention before presenting my lubed up ass, he fingered me open & he pushed inside bare, it felt so good, he fucked me for a solid 10 minutes before flooding me with cum, it was a big load & felt great.

2nd guy was a friend i had pre arranged to meet, he fucked me bent over a tree, it was a bit difficult getting his big cock inside but he got it all in evt, he fucked another big load inside me & we then took a walk about.

All in all, for the rest there was not much happening & i called it a night 2 big loads was ok.

Guest barehole4use

I was out again in the cold last night, can you imagine 1c at night but anyway, 1st guy looked east block but chunky, i felt his cock was hard & got it out to suck him which i did, when he was nice & hard.

I presented him my ass & we shared some poppers while he fucked me, there was a lot of switching back & forth with him fucking me & him wanting me to suck him back to hardness, not a problem because my ass was clean & everytime he fucked me so was his cock.

He finally decided he wanted to cum & wanted me to suck him off but i pushed my ass onto his cock & he fucked an incredible big load deep inside my now wet cummy ass.

2nd guy again was in the bushes, i walked past him, he already was stroking his meat, i felt his semi-hard cock & bend down & sucked him harder, when he was fully erect, i turned around & gave him my ass, he held my waist & fucked me good, some guys came by to look but he just continued fucking me until his breathing changed, i knew he was about to cum. He held me closer & pumped me full of cum.

The more i do this " just being used for dumping cum inside " the more i like it too.

After that i saw a friend we had a quick fuck but he did not cum & i bent over had enough in the cold, i decided to call it a night & went home satisfied.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Went out cruising last night, i got fucked so many times at least 5 & they all pumped me full of cum, 1 guy came back for seconds, it was so hot bent over by a tree taking anon cock in the dark, love outdoors cruising. All the cock were pretty big except 1 arab guy his cock was smaller but rock hard, he was quite rough when he got inside my cummy cunt, he knew i had been filled by someone else & grabbed my waist & kept pumping until he shot his thick baby batter deep up my guts, it was so hot, thinking about it this morning, my hole feels slick but juicy & now i want more.

Guest barehole4use

After my last outdoor fuck session i went back for more last night, for a Saturday night i was not surprised it was again busy, no sooner then walking around i walked in to 2 guys playing, the big cocked top motioned me to come in the action so i did, i sucked him harder & gave him my fresh ass, he fingered me open & pushed his fat cock inside, he grabbed my waist & slowly but surely pumped me full of cum. He thanked me when he was done, the 2nd guys was only watching me get fucked. After my 1st load was in, i walked about some more & got fucked several more times from horny guys out for a fuck. i think i got fucked another 5 - 6 times, all bare & each time i was pumped full of cum. it was so good, when it started to get late i left satisfied & well fucked.

I stayed in a hotel for work. Posted an anon session for married tops. I never did this before. It was a quite of rush from the beginning. 
I had three hits very quick. I asked for dick picture and the picture of their ring. :) Just for fun. It was late afternoon. I gave them times 30 minutes apart. I did not expect anyone  to show. I was wrong. 
I left one light on with a towel on it. It was quiet dim. Door ajar. Ass up, lubed. Head a bit under the sheet. My hearth racing. 
The first was right on time. I got a pair of hand on my ass grabbing, fingering. Then I heard a belt opening, zipper and pants falling cock and balls rubbing on my hole. Shortly after the shaft was all the way in and within minutes I was seeded. Pants, zipper, belt “thanks” and i was alone.

A bit of wait, doors opens again. He got completely naked. It took much longer than a simple pants off. He was hard, feeling my ass teasing my hole. He was in slowly fucking me in doggy. Took a bit longer. He was enjoying himself and I was enjoying him. At one point he changed rhythm, pushed me down, climbed on the top of me and gave me his cum deep. I felt his naked body all over me. He dressed up and left. 
The third was almost same as the first. A real quicky. 
Within a little bit more than an hour I received three trophies. It was more of a rush than physical satisfaction. 
Shower, movie, sleep. 

Guest barehole4use

Went out cruising last night, after days of rain it was dry but the ground was wet, thus slippery, luckily i wore good sneakers, i got fucked by 2 arab guys wanting a quick pump & dump, they offered me a fuck & i accepted & gave them my pre-lubed cunt to fuck, they both dumped a good sized load in my greedy ass.

3rd guy was a total troll having a heavy piss, i saw him & knew he had a big cock, i followed him to a secluded spot & sucked his cock harder, when he was big & stiff, i offered him my cummy ass to fuck, he grabbed my waist roughly & pushed his fat cock in all the way in one go, it stung a bit but i enjoyed the pain, i sniffed my poppers & my asshole got more open, i let him ride me & all the while i was milking his cock, when he had enough he held me closer & filled me up with more thick cum, it felt good being used again.

When he was done filling my ass up, he thanked me & pulled his jeans up & went, leaving me there full of cum. After that i called it a night too.

Guest barehole4use

Was perfect weather yesterday dry & sunny, i decided late afternoon i would go cruising that night, i arrived at the cruising place around 19:00pm no sooner than walking the trail i saw a previous fuck from a few months back, he saw me too & went straight in the bush after making eye contact, i followed him to a secluded spot & he had his big cock out wanking, i sucked him hard, loosened my jeans & gave him my ass to fuck which he did, he grabbed my waist & started to pump & after a bit of this he pumped me full of cum. My 1st load was a big one.

2nd guy i found playing with another guy as i was walking by the guy with his cock out motioned me to join in the fun so i got on my knees & sucked his cock wet & harder, when he was ready i gave him my pre-fucked ass & he slid easily inside, after 5mins he was pumping his load deep inside too. The 3rd guy was just standing there looking no interaction from him so i left him to it.

Later on i got cruised by another guy, very lean & tall a lot like me, i went over & gave him a blowjob, guy had a huge cock easily 9 inches of thick fuck meat, i got him nice & hard, when he was ready i offered him my ass to fuck, he got behind me & pushed that big fucker inside, he was fucking me & i was bent over against the fence, some guys came by to look but 1 other guy hanged around, my fucker moved aside & let this guy take his place which he did, the other guy slide his fat cock inside my cummy ass & shot his spunk deep inside, when he was done they switched again & my big fucker fucked his big load deep inside me, my ass was now very wet with cum & it felt great.

When they were done using me, i had enough so i called it a night too, all in all not a bad night, can't wait for the weekend to roll around when the weather is going to be a lot better.

Guest barehole4use

Come on guys, i'm NOT going to keep sharing stories here when no one else is doing the same or does the others here have a crap sexlife with nothing to share.

Edited by barehole4use
answer to boring wankers

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, frombottom said:

I do whenever I can. :)

I know YOU do, but it seems almost only YOU & me contribute, have you seen how many members are here or are they just wanking off to our input > ? i cannot believe there sexlife is that boring or maybe i am wrong maybe it is just that but i can say i don't always add a story but i get sex 2-3 times a week at different places & it's pretty much group sex too.

On 2/28/2022 at 3:57 AM, barehole4use said:

I know YOU do, but it seems almost only YOU & me contribute, have you seen how many members are here or are they just wanking off to our input > ? i cannot believe there sexlife is that boring or maybe i am wrong maybe it is just that but i can say i don't always add a story but i get sex 2-3 times a week at different places & it's pretty much group sex too.

Not that busy. Pretty opportunistic hook ups. 
I don’t mind if someone just wanks here. :) 

Guest barehole4use
13 hours ago, frombottom said:

Pretty opportunistic hook ups. 

Now that spring is coming, i am going to get fucked outdoors a lot more, so will share soon again.