Where did you get or give your last load or loads

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Saturday night out again in the park, i normally never go out on weekend nights but thought why not for a change, i was not disappointed.

Within 5 mins of walking in the bush i got involved in a small gang fuck session, 5 men around 1 bttm sucking 1 guy, i started sucking another guy in tracksuit with a huge cock, when he was hard i turned around dropped my jeans & bent over, he lined up & pushed inside raw, he fucked me good & roughly, in a few mins i was getting my first load pumped deep inside me, when he was done, his mate was next, he was standing next to him stroking his big meat while watching me getting fucked. When the first guy was done pumping me full of cum, his mate took his place & fucked his load in my wet cummy ass, felt good to start already being used as a cumdump should.

After a took a break on the bench, sat next to some fit guy, he moved closer to me & smiled, i fished his cock out & gave him a wet blowjob, then i moved places & got face down ass up on the bench, he came behind me & fucked me, his cock was not very big but big enough to feel him, after 5 mins he pumped his load inside me too.

After that i went back in the bush & sucked off some guy in the dark that was stroking his meat, he held me closer with his hands on top of my hoodie & pumped my throat full of cum, i swallowed it all down like a good pig.

Later on again on the bench different spot in the dark, i got fucked ass up on the bench by 2 strangers, both men pumped me full of cum totally anonymously.

After that i was back in the bush up on the hill, was cruising some big guy with his bike, he followed me in to the bush & was soon fucking me too, the position was not great because of the height difference, we went to a bench i got face down ass up & he was soon enough breeding me & he pumped me full of cum too.

After all that i called it a night, i was satisfied & full of cum in my wet cummy ass, it was damn late too 04:15am.

Guest swm05

Fuck me  - all, you guyz are so lucky at finding guys out there willing to fuck you while out cruising - where I live, that subtle art of outdoor cruising has all but stopped - thanx to the local council knocking down all the public loos - there ain't one anywhere & some of them were notoriously busy - especially the ones near the prison - many a fucking I've had in there & been bred in the early hours of the morning & always with an audience - some of whom also took their turns - I look back now & think how daring I was getting bollock naked & letting guys fuck me raw at 2/3 o'clock in the morning - wish to fuck those prison loos were still open !!!  

On 6/10/2023 at 2:40 AM, swm05 said:

Fuck me  - all, you guyz are so lucky at finding guys out there willing to fuck you while out cruising - where I live, that subtle art of outdoor cruising has all but stopped - thanx to the local council knocking down all the public loos - there ain't one anywhere & some of them were notoriously busy - especially the ones near the prison - many a fucking I've had in there & been bred in the early hours of the morning & always with an audience - some of whom also took their turns - I look back now & think how daring I was getting bollock naked & letting guys fuck me raw at 2/3 o'clock in the morning - wish to fuck those prison loos were still open !!!  

Not often enough. 

Guest barehole4use
On 6/10/2023 at 8:40 AM, swm05 said:

where I live, that subtle art of outdoor cruising has all but stopped

Give me an idea where you are & i'll find out where you need to go through my network.

Guest barehole4use

After the previous Saturday i was out again in the park last night, damn it was busy too but still scorching hot after the heatwave of the day.

I came lightly dressed but wore a jockstrap under my jeans too, i got lots of attention too, did not count how many cocks i sucked or how many times i got fucked but it was a lot even for me.

I got pumped full of cum more than 8 or 9 times, some pretty huge cocks pumped me full of cum, it was so hot being filled up so many times & i sucked off 4-5 men too.

Can't wait till next time to go again.

I hooked up with a guy at a local hiking place. Quiet busy but I always saw posts   About ppl cruising there.
He wanted to give bj only. It was a bit weird to me at first. He was already there at a little secluded spot. Nice good looking guy. He just smiled and went down on me. Unbuckling my pants pulling down to my ankles and going all in. I lasted no more than ten minutes. I shot my load in his mouth. He swallowed all and cleaned up nicely. :)

I thanked him and we parted ways.  

• Like 1

Guest swm05
20 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Give me an idea where you are & i'll find out where you need to go through my network.

I live in Preston, the north of England, there are a few active outdoor cruising areas which are hit & miss for cock action but it's the public toilets I miss - there were somehow more sleazy & fun !! 

Guest barehole4use
On 6/12/2023 at 6:45 AM, swm05 said:

I live in Preston, the north of England, there are a few active outdoor cruising areas which are hit & miss for cock action but it's the public toilets I miss - there were somehow more sleazy & fun !! 

Outdoors cruising is always hit & miss but unless you're expecting men to be knocking on your door anytime soon, it's worth taking the chance.

Here is a list of some places you should go & visit when you have the time, i'm sure you will find some good sex there too :

1. Small Cuerden Car Park ( Bamber Bridge ).

2. Avenham Park.

3. Moor Park

4. Balderston Layby ( Samlesbury ).

5. Toilets / Washroom : M6 Charnock Richard Service Station.

6. Walton Summit ( Carnfield PL ).

Let me know how it was when you get the chance ?

Guest barehole4use

Was out again in the park Tuesday night, arrived late when it got dark, headed straight in to the bush & was cruising a guy in sportswear, he had his cock out having a casual wank, i approached him, got on my knees & gave him a wet sloppy blowjob, he was getting harder & when he was fully hard. I turned around a presented him my fuckhole - He lined up & pushed inside raw, he fucked me bent over & after 5 mins his breathing changed, he held me closer & started to pump me full of cum.

After we said our thanks to each other & we both headed out of the bush.

Later on i was taking a break on a bench & the bench beside the one i was sitting on was a guy in running shorts, no top but a towel & a small bag, he was Arab & i suspected he had a good sized cock too, i had seen him earlier, fucking some guy by a tree but i had no idea what he was packing, i walked past him to check him out & we had a brief chat, i went back to my bench & bent over dropped my jeans & bent over the bench exposing my fuckhole for him in a jockstrap, he was watching me & quite obviously rubbing his crotch area.

He got up & came over to me & fingered my asshole open but instead of fucking me there & then, he moved in to the bush. I followed him with anticipation. When i got to where he was standing, i saw this guy with his cock out & his cock was massive, easily 11-12inches of fat cut cock meat. i felt his cock & he had already a condom on, fuck i thought, i wanted to feel him anyway, so i bent over by some logs ass up, he came behind me & lined up & slowly started to push his monster cock in my hole, it was stinging like hell & i was using my poppers too, i hate condom fucks but his cock felt so good, i let him fuck me with condom & all.

After 10mins he was still opening up my fuckhole, my hole felt tight around that huge pole that he had. I tried to ask him to fuck me without but he was hesitant, i pulled out of my jeans one of my stealth condoms & got up, he pulled out of my ass & i pulled his condom off, he now did not want to fuck without his condom, so i handed him my stealth condom & bent over the logs again. he came behind me & started to push inside, i could feel he came inside bare, he had not put the condom on. damn did that feel good, he fucked me raw, he knew i wanted it, i said to him pump me full of cum, cum deep inside me, he went balls deep in my hole, even with my poppers his cock felt so big inside me, he held me closer & started to unload.

He was squirting deep inside me, i felt 10+ big squirts being pumped deep inside my ass & damn did that feel good, he was using me the way he wanted & i had his baby makers pumped deep inside my ass.

When he was done he pulled out & we both cleaned up, i said a big thank you to him & he chuckled & said to me i got an amazing ass & he hopes to fuck me again real soon, i smiled back to him & said i hope so too.

After that we both moved out of the bush & made an exit. Till next time fucker.

Guest barehole4use

Thursday night out again late at night in the park, was pretty slow & only really got bust past midnight, i had a few fucks in the bushes but nothing exceptional, i was bent over by a tree while some anon guy pushed his raw cock inside me & held my waist, he did not let me go until he pumped me full of cum & then again i was fucked by another guy & after that 1 more.

I decided to take a break on the bench, some guy in sportswear walked by stopped & came back to me, said a friendly hello while he fished his cock out, i turned my baseball cap back to front & started to suck his cock hard, after a few mins he was rock hard & ready, i loosened my jeans & turned around on the bench in the dark.

He started to push his hard cock inside me raw, he came real close to my ear & asked how many loads you got in you whore, i said 3 & he said you're gonna get some from me too. Now he really started fucking me aggresively, pulling all the way out & then slamming back inside balls deep.

I was huffing on the poppers & soon enough he was filling me up with more cum, while he was fucking me like a whore, he was spankng my ass too quite roughly, i let it happen because his cock felt so good buried deep inside my ass.

All in all he fucked me full of cum 2 x times & then he needed a break & said he'll be back later to fuck me again, i never did see him again & after he was done using me i went back in the bush.

I found a guy to suck, while i was sucking him i rolled a stealth condom over his cock, another guy came over & wanted me to suck him too, i bent over & the guy with the condom pushed inside, all the while i could feel the condom splitting open, i started to suck the other guy in front of me while the fucker behind me was fucking me, he was soon spunking his cum deep inside my wet cummy ass, i stopped sucking the guy in front of me & started to milk the fucker breeding me, he pumped me good full of cum.

After all that i called it a night, was 03:05am when i left.

Guest swm05
On 6/12/2023 at 12:38 PM, barehole4use said:

Outdoors cruising is always hit & miss but unless you're expecting men to be knocking on your door anytime soon, it's worth taking the chance.

Here is a list of some places you should go & visit when you have the time, i'm sure you will find some good sex there too :

1. Small Cuerden Car Park ( Bamber Bridge ).

2. Avenham Park.

3. Moor Park

4. Balderston Layby ( Samlesbury ).

5. Toilets / Washroom : M6 Charnock Richard Service Station.

6. Walton Summit ( Carnfield PL ).

Let me know how it was when you get the chance ?

Well both Moor Park & Avenham Park are the places I can get too as both are in walking distance !!

Been to both - Moor Park at night & Avenham during the day - had " loads " of fun at both !! 

Guest barehole4use
14 hours ago, swm05 said:

Been to both - Moor Park at night & Avenham during the day - had " loads " of fun at both !! 

Good to hear & happy to help, i would try the other places too, as you mentioned earlier, you miss the toilets/washrooms & that places at the gas station sounds ideal.

Guest swm05

On reflection, out of all the public loos that were open & active, it was the ones by the prison that were the best & busiest, I had many a fun time in there after midnight - it was a cool place to be just a voyeur ( done that ) or an exhibitionist ( done that ) - many a good few hours were spent  there after kicking out time from the pubs etc :P

Guest barehole4use

Saturday night out again, like the horn dog that i am, was super quite except the typical boring Belgiums, who stand around doing nothing but waiting for there bus to arrive, i tried to play with one, he was standing there like a sack of potatoes, i had to do everything until i lost my patience & left the idiot to it alone, i have never had sex with someone so boring, he just stood there doing nothing, no interaction just standing there, what a loser.

Later on i saw my builder mate again from a few weeks back & he was back in town, he was happy to see me & got his big cock out, i sucked him hard & turned around, he lined up his monster cock, he slowly started to push inside raw, it was good he was taking his time, i needed to take it slow, this mans cock is fucking huge, he started pumping me & groaning out load & after a good 10 minutes, he held me closer & started to growl while he was unloading deep in my guts, damn i felt some seriously big squirts being pumped deep in my guts, it felt so good too, when he was done, he said thanks, he's been waiting to fuck me all week & he can't wait till next time, i agreed & gave him a hug.

I decided to take a break on a bench in the dark, some Arab guy started cruising me, he got his cock out & came over, i sucked him hard & turned around on the bench ass up in my jock, he came behind me & lined up his raw cock, he started to push inside, it went in easily, i still had lots of cum in my ass from the builder & that was the perfect lube too, he started to fuck me with deep strokes & soon enough he was pumping me full of cum, when he was done using me, he pulled out & pulled up his pants & without saying a word to me, he walked off. I was feeling a little more satisfied now too.

For the rest there was really not much to report for a Saturday, it was very tame outdoors, so after 03:30am i called it a night.

Guest swm05

I wonder if this counts ?? I hadn't gone cruising but I did get a call on skype from a popper dom type who wanted me to start fully clothed & have poppers to hand, the instructions were that after every hit of poppers & he told me when & how etc, he ordered me to remove one item of clothing :-

the scene went as follows - after 2 hits - my shirt had to come off - after 4 hits - my trousers had to come off - after 6 hits - my jockstrap had to come off - then it was 8 hits but no touching my cock - then 10 hits, 12 hits, 14 hits etc & still no touching but when I got to 16 hits I was allowed to start stroking my cock - I was the ordered to keep huffing my poppers till I finally shot my load for him which I had to shoot onto my hand & then lick it all off !! 

One hot & horny cam session - not quite the same as getting fucked & loaded but it sure felt good all the same :P;):P 

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, swm05 said:

I wonder if this counts ?? I

Well it's not really the same is it now, but i suppose you did shoot your load too so you can always add the story too.

Guest barehole4use

Was out in the park Saturday night, it was still hot from earlier in the day, i was wearing a light hoodie but i could have worn less too.

I arrived around 11pm & went in to the bush, did not have to wait long, some hunky guy approached me & got his cock out, think he was spanish or mexican & damn his cock was massive easily 9inches uncut & thick too - I first sucked him hard & turned around, he wanted a condom, so i rolled over one of my stealth condoms over his huge cock & he started pushing his cock in & he went balls deep in one go, stung a bit but i was huffing on the poppers like crazy, i was getting open for his massive tool, he was holding on to my waist & my shoulders & after 5-10 mins damn he was pumping me full of ropes of cum, my ass felt so wet but so good too, after he was done & his cum was deep in my ass, he pulled out & i thanked him for the fuck & told him that his cock was huge, he chuckled & said thanks man back to me, we both left the bush.

Later on in the bush again, i got involved with a couple of guys, i was soon bent over & fucked hard, i got spit roasted by 2 of them, they both dumped there cum deep in my wet cummy ass, I think when a man feels a asshole wet with cum they know that you're gonna take more & i always do.

After all that i decided to take a break on a bench, some guy walked past me twice in the dark, he looked fit & stocky, i turned around on the bench, face down ass up & he soon came behind me & started fingering my wet cummy ass, he said to me follow me in the bush, which i did, we found a tree, he was already jerking his cock hard, i went over to him, bent over & sucked his cock hard, then i turned around & was leaning against the tree, my ass was perked up for him to fuck, he got behind me & fucked me so good, he fucked me really quick like 3-4mins & then he started to unload deep in my fuck hole.

After all that i called it a night, it was late too even for me 04:00am.

Guest versatilebbslut

Partied with friend all day. High and horny AF I stripped for his boyfriend. Played and then friend invited xtra large top. Got fucked for hours. Horny as hell I wanted more. Friend and I joined couple for late night fun. Arrived, stripped booty bumped and lay back legs spread. Host fucked me then his friend pounded me. Made me feel super slutty to breed in front of friend. Then took friends large bare cock. Got topped few times. Friend wanted to leave. He offered me a booty bump. Asked only if he gives it to me. Felt so dirty when I lay ass up in the air and my friend shot it in there. He left and I stay till morning, being fucked silly. Eventually went home, cleaned up but was super horny. Host called, I went back and enjoyed getting naked. He fucked me numerous times, summing in me. My dick was still limp, but I was horny and needed more. He invited neighbour over. I loved being naked, legs spread wide when cute guy arrived. Said he was shy but got him to undress, (BTW I have been eyeing him in a local shop a few time). Sucked him and played. Since then we played many times and host arrange anonymous hook ups to fuck me. Always bareback

Guest versatilebbslut

Was still horny after hard party. Spent my time home pulling on my cock, walked around naked needing cock up my ass. Surfed the net and chatted n Grindr with little success. Looking at Tumblr drawn to bareback fucking, fucking groups, toilet hookups, taking anonymous cum, and a whole list of kinks. Chatting up guy wanting some heavy party play. Had to wait for us to hook up. Resorted to slutty and dirty chats. Was fairly new to Grindr so figuring it out. Spoke to people around. As I was testing the water I was anonymous. Sent a few messages of what looked like fun chat. Suddenly I get asked if it was me. By now I am very horny, desperate to fuck, so I say yes. Turns out it is friend of a friend, knew him and his friend from passing. by now it is evening and chance of meeting up gets slim.

We chat for a bit then I am invited over. Thought I had nothing to loose so drove over. Had a drink, chatting away and ver sexual banter between us. Boyfriend seemed quite. I notice they were high. I was offered a line and went for it. Hey, not much else on offer. It was already late on a warm evening. I slipped on pair of comfy shorts and t shirt, going commando.

Then I realise it is up to me to make the most of the situation. I knew they were a naughty, horny couple, but not much more, and I was horny after wanting to be a slut after looking at very explicit content on Tumblr. We sat on the couch smoking and making naughty remarks. Next I stood up and removed my shorts, sitting bare arse. My friend said: "Did you just take off your shorts?" I said yes and stroked my cock.

He removed his cock and offered it to me. I went on all fours and sucked. Next his BF came from behind and fingered my hole. I pushed my ass up and out offering it to him. He mounted me and fucked me deep and fast, delivering a load in me. He left the room and I finished off and shot my load. I stayed naked, had a cigarette and chatted on. I was offered a little more Tina and then realised it is late and needed to leave. After that I often stripped when I visited and we had naked fun.

It was the start of many kinky things in my life.

Guest barehole4use

Been a little busy this week, decided last night to go out to the park again, i went late just as it was getting dark around 22:45pm, i walked directly in to the bush & just as i turned the corner i saw some big guy leaning against a tree having a casual wank in the dark, i went up to him, bent over & started to suck his cock.

The man was about 6'5 pretty tall to say the least, most likely a Dutch man, Belgiums are mostly short fucks. His cock was getting harder while i was sucking him & he had a good thick 8inches of meat, when he was rock hard, i loosed my jeans & bent over, he held my waist & started pushing his raw cock inside me, he was now fucking me & it felt good, some sad little wanker came to look & he would not go away just standing there like a sack of potatoes doing nothing but disturbing our play, i was sure it was a Belgium only these wankers behave like this, they are known for it. I let my fucker pump me full of cum & it felt so good, just as we were done finally the other Belgium asshole walked away, i said my thanks to my fucker & also walked out the bush, i saw the other sad cunt on the path & normally i would ignore his behaviour but i thought this cunt needs a word, so i went over to him & gave him a good bitching, he kept his mouth shut ( wise move ) next time i will stop my play & give the cunt a fist in his face.

Later on i was taking a break on a bench, some young guy think he was a uni student was having a casual wank in the dark, i went over to him & asked if he wanted to play, long story short he told me he was versatile, so i said to him, you wanna fuck me, his reply was, i will fuck if with a condom. Luckily i was carrying my stealth condoms, he said to me, i have condoms too but before he had the chance to take his out, i had my packet out & was unwrapping it, he got his hard cock out of his pants, a good 7-8inches & i rolled over my condom over his hard cock.

I got face down ass up against the bench in the dark & this guy started to line up his cock against my asshole, he was soon pushing inside, while he was fucking me i could feel the condom splitting slowly open, he kept fucking me without even knowing my deed & after 10 mins of fucking he was pumping my insides full of cum, it felt so good again too, when he pulled out he did not really notice the condom was empty & i pulled it off his cock so he had really no idea now, his loads were already swimming around deep inside my fuck hole. We said our thanks to each other & he moved off.

Later on again on the bench some young Arab guy came & sat next to me, we made small talk & he wanted some sex he said to me, so i just dropped my jeans & bent over the bench, he asked again for a condom, so i slid over his hard cut 8incher one of my special ones, he was soon fucking me but the way he was fucking me was his cock head was on the edge of my fuck lips, i felt the condom splitting & he was nursing his cum inside my fuck hole, he must have known the condom split but he was now feeding my hole with his cum, i felt each drop of cum being pushed inside my hole from his hard cock, it felt so good being used by him too, i let him dump his cum in me, the way he wanted too, my hole was getting full of cum & he knew it, when he was done using me, he thanked me & said till next time, i sure hope so.

I had my fill i was fucked good 3 times & that was enough for me.

When i left the park it was 02:45am in the morning & still dark outside.

Guest barehole4use

Saturday night 01 July back in the park at night, i went late as always around 23h. Damn too many prostitute boys from Afghanistan walking around, small groups of these little fuckers asking everyone for money, i have noticed it's always Afghanistan boys that prostitute, it's never the Syrians, it must be something in the culture or lack there off. I ignored them & went in another direction.

Later on while i was cruising the paths i saw this big guy, he looked straight & like a road worker or builder, most of the other guys were avoiding him, i think they were a bit intimidated because he was seriously big & burly, i did not find it a put off because i'm a pretty big guy myself too, i made eye contact as i walked past him & i started to cruise him.

He came over to me in the dark & asked if i was top of bttm, i said bttm & he said let's go in the bush, so i followed him to a secluded spot, he got his cock out, a thick piece of meat uncut 8inches but then a thick cock with a big head on it, i bent over & started sucking him hard, he was getting harder pretty quick, he started to finger my asshole from behind in my jeans, i loosened them & lowered them giving him better access to my fuck hole, he was fingering my ass now deeper with his thick finger & his cock was getting rock hard & ready for fucking.

I turned around & let him line up, he held my waist & started to push inside me raw, it felt so good, he was really stretching my fuck hole with his big thick cock, he was fucking me with a steady pace, he fucked me for a solid 10mins but the position, being bent over was not working for me, i suggested let's take this to a bench, I'm not sure if he understood but he followed me to a bench but all the benches were occupied, i said to him, follow me i know a place. I took him in another bush to where some fallen logs were & i bent over the logs & gave him total access to my ass.

He got behind me pretty quick & started to fuck me again, after another 10mins, he stopped & said to me, do i want to come back to his bed, i said thanks but no thanks, he continued fucking me & i said to him, cum inside me, i think he got the hint & was soon balls deep inside me squirting me full of cum. I felt 8-9 big squirts being pumped deep inside me.

After he was done, he thanked me in broken English & we parted ways.

Late on up on the hill i sucked another guy who wanted a condom fuck, i gave him a stealth condom & 5mins later i had his cum pumped deep inside me too.

After all that i decided to call it a night, the prostitute boys were still there disrupting the scene & i honestly was sick of seeing them trying to harass everyone including me.

When i left it was already 02:45am.

I went to the local bathhouse again. Kinda out of desperation since nothing worked out for long time. It was a bit busier than usual, but still kinda empty. The steam-room worked so I started there. One older guy was there. We started a small talk and soon agreed about the place being slow. About ten minutes in I told him I will take a shower and will be in my room if he is interested. He stood up and came with me. In the room I just went on all four right away. I haven’t have action for a long time. He did not wait. Rubbed lube on his cock and started rubbing on my ass. I felt his cock getting harder, until it was stiff enough to penetrate my hole. 
He pushed me down, laid on me and fucked me forever until he shot deep. Felt great to have a cock in my ass. That was all the action. 

Guest barehole4use

Decided for a change to go cruising on Friday night, saw the weather that Saturday was going to be a scorching hot 33c so decided that the previous night would be better. no sooner than arriving late, i headed in the bush, had a cap on & a light top, cool enough but with long sleeves to avoid getting bitten by bugs.

Saw a small stocky guy, think he was about 170 tall but he had his cock out jerking, i went over bent over & started to suck him harder, meanwhile i was loosening my jeans, he fingered my ass & asked if i had a condom, i was carrying my stealth condoms, i got one out & slid it over his now very hard cock, i turned around & presented him my fuck hole in my new open ass briefs, he got behind me & started pushing his cock inside me, he was not tall but his cock was a good 7-8 inches, while he started to fuck me, i could feel the condom splitting open & opened my hole for him even more, so he could go in deeper, which he did. He did not last that long & after 5mins i was getting pumped full of cum, when he was done, he pulled off the empty condom & said thanks & walked out of the bush.

I hanged around the bush some more & saw another man jerking his cock, i went over to him & started sucking his cock again, he was reaching around back for my ass, so i knew he wanted to fuck me, i said to him lets take it more private & he agreed, i went over to some fallen logs, got face down ass up, he was a little hesitant at first but he was soon behind me pushing his rock hard cock in my wet cummy ass.

He started to fuck me really roughly slamming his cock in & out of my cum filled ass, i heard him mumble behind me fucking whore, i was taking it like a champ & he was soon enough blowing his load deep inside me, when he was done cumming, he did not pull out but just continued using me, he was going for round 2 & soon enough he fucked another load deep inside my now very wet cum filled ass.

Damn did that feel good, when he was done using me, he pulled out said thanks & left me there ass up full of cum.

Not long after all that i called it a night, it was 02:00 am in the morning.

Guest barehole4use

Was out again Tuesday night cruising the park at night, it was still warm from earlier in the day so i dressed pretty light, cap, sweatshirt & jeans.

1st guy was in the bushes stroking his meat in the dark, i went over & sucked his cock harder, a 2nd tall guy stepped up too & started stroking his hard cock too, i ended up sucking them both, i dropped my jeans at one stage bending over in my new open ass briefs, the first guy was fingering my hole open, he came around back & started to fuck me bare, the tall guy i continued sucking & then they changed placed, i was getting tag fucked by the both of them but soon enough the tall guy started to cum deep in my ass, he did the deed very quietly, felt good too, his cum deep in my ass, the short guy took his place but by then i had enough & moved out the bush.

I decided to go take a break on the bench, got cruised by another guy he sat next to me rubbing his crotch quite obviously & looking at me, i dropped my jeans & bent over the bench, he came behind & asked for a condom, i handed him a stealth condom & said put this one & he did, he was soon balls deep inside me & the condom was splitting while he fucked me deep, after 5mins he was pumping his load deep inside.

After that i went back in the bush, came across another guy stroking his meat, i first sucked him harder & when i knew he wanted to fuck, i said let's take this more private, i went over to some fallen logs, it's a good place for getting fucked deep, i got there dropped my jeans & bent over ass up, he came behind me & fucked me deep for a solid 15mins, he pumped me full of cum 2xtimes, damn that was good, we thanked each other & moved out the bush.

Later on i saw a guy i knew from about a year ago, a bit nerdy but always very sweet & he has something cute about him, nice cock on him too & when he fucks me, he hits all my good points too, he came in to the bush & i gave him my ass, it was very dark, i don't think he knew it was me right away, he started to fuck me but the position was not great, i stood up & walked around some more, he was following me now, so i went over to the logs again & bent down, ass up, he came behind me & started to fuck me again. This position was much better & after 10mins he was pumping me full of cum, when he was done, he thanked me by name, so he knew it was me & i knew it was him, he was asking me if i come there more, so i said Tuesday nights if it's dry & i'm free, he smiled & said to me. He had not cum in 3 days & his balls were aching, he was so happy to dump his cum in my hungry hole, i was happy too.

After all that i walked around some more, some little guy started following me so i went back to the logs, got ass up & he fucked another load inside me real quick too.

After all that, i decided to call it a night & not too soon either, it just started to rain big time, when i got home it was late 03:00am & i was soaked.