Where did you get or give your last load or loads

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Was out again last night,being the horn dog that i am. Wow the park was full of police, i counted 6 big vans & 2 ambulances, i saw a fucker & asked whats going on, he informed me that some Ukranians that were drunk were fighting with each other & someone got knifed in the face & that's why the police were there.

Finally after 21H the police left & it started to get cruisy. I will try to keep it a short story.

Saw a fuck from way back that i saw earlier in the week, so i asked him straight if he wanted a fuck & he did, we went in the bush but it honestly was a bit boring & the vibe was not there so we took a break.

2nd guy was another fucker that fucks me, we got on the bench & he fucked me several times, he pumped my ass full 2-3 times. He decided he needed a break & took a walk, while he went for his break, i got cruised by a Arab guy, so i got on the bench face down ass up, he came over & started pushing his fat cock deep inside, he had a big one & it took a little longer to get his shaft inside but he did & then he fucked me really quick, after 5 mins he was filling my cummy ass with more cum.

He pulled out, patted my ass cheeks & walked away.

By this time, my friend from earlier was walking back, i think he just had seen that i got nailed ass up from that guy, while he was walking towards me, i could see him getting his cock out for my ass, so i kept my head down & he came behind me & pushed inside raw.

He said to me, you just got fucked & i said yep, i think he felt the extra cum as lube, he fucked me rougher this time & dumped another 2 loads in my ass, i was milking his cock with my ass & it felt so good.

When he was done using, we parted ways & he was going home, i decided to walk around 1 last time & came across another guy cruising me, i said hello & walked in the bush, he followed me to a tree & i bent over with my ass exposed, first i felt his finger probing my hole, so i  pushed back inviting him to fuck me, he got his cock out & he had a seriously big cock easily 8-9inches & cut, very nice, he held my waist & started pushing inside, he fucked me really nice, we even got the usual lurkers hanging around typical fucking boring Belgiums who look & do nothing.

He continued to fuck me & we ignored them, he held me closer & started to pump me full of cum, it felt so good, when he pulled out, he said thanks & he said to me, my ass feels great, i said my thanks to him for the nice fuck & i moved off & called it a night.

It was really late already 23:30pm again.

Got a load yesterday afternoon.  I was running errands and had Grndr on.  I saw a guy I've been chatting with for sometime.  Went to his apartment.  We made out and got naked.  I sucked his cock until he was hard, turned over and gave him my ass. He fingered my ass for quite a while and had me moaning.  He finally slid his cock and fucked me until he came.  Definitely will give him m my ass again.

Guest barehole4use

Last night in the park, got cruised by some big guy looked like a builder, at first i thought the man might be straight but he was clearly cruising me, then he started to follow me to a secluded bench, i got ass up, he came behind me & said first suck him, which i did, he wanted a condom so i tried to get a condom on his big cock which was a good 9inches but no way was that fucker going on his cock, so i said i like it bare more, which he replied okay lets do it bare. I got ass up after sucking him hard & damn did he fuck me hard for the next 15 minutes he pounded my ass & at the end when he was ready to come he growled & pumped me full of cum. It was so hot being fucked like that, after we chatted a bit & he told me that he never fucked such a nice horny clean ass ( lol ) but okay it's always nice to hear that & he asked me can we meet up again, so i told when i was there & he told me that he is back in 3 weeks time on a Tuesday night. So i have something to look forward to, till then....

I had a couple of hours so I posted online I’m going to the bathhouse for a bit. I also emailed the guy from last time. The sauna was working so I went there first and after I took a shower. Figured no one will drop by right away. 
I was hanging in my room for a good half an hour when the guy from last time (Kyle) showed up. He was ready right away. After a little bj and ball play I was face down ass up with his cock inside me. A bit later he asked me to turn around. My right leg on his shoulder the left around his hip, my cock in his hand. He finished in me. I finished on my chest. :)

shower and home…

It should be every Wednesday he joked. 

Guest barehole4use

Thursday night i was out again, long story short i got fucked by 2 Arabs, both fucked me bare bent over & they both shot multiple loads in my wet cum filled ass, the last guy i shared my poppers with & both were hot fucks. It was very late at night for me but these guys are now coming out later because the Ramadan has started. When i left it was past midnight 00:15am.

Fucked an Equadorian in his DC hotel room on Wednesday.  He was here for a conference.  Great kisser and very aggressive.  I started playing with his tight hole. I was lucky to be able to get inside him.  Once I did get inside him, his tightness $%@#$%#$ my load out very quickly.

• Like 1

Yesterday, I got fucked by a guy I met on Grndr.  We started making out and got naked.  I got on the bed.  He went over and grabbed some lube and a condom.   He gave me a nice facefuck.  Once the precum was flowing, I told him to fuck me.  He reached for the lube and not the condom and went to work on my ass.  After he blew his load inside me, he tells me we have to clean up quick as his cousin is coming over and doesn't know he's gay. 

Guest barehole4use

Was out last night late at night in the park, i got fucked pretty quick by some young guy who wanted a condom so i slid over his cock one of my special ones, as he was fucking me, as usual the condom split & he was soon pumping me full of cum.

Later on i was getting fucked by a guy on the bench ass up, i know the guy & every time he sees me, he wants to fuck, he used me good, while he was fucking me some other guy was cruising by on his bike, he stopped & came over, he had his cock out in front of the bench, so i sucked his cock hard, he had a nice big cock too, then i said to him to come behind & fuck me.

I told my fucker give him my ass & he moved aside & let the other fucker slide inside me. He fucked me quickly & was  soon enough pumping me full of cum, when he was done he slid out & his cock was replaced by the other fucker, my fuck hole felt extra wet & i knew the other fucker had pumped his load deep inside me discreetly.

My fucker fucked me for another 10mins before he needed a break. I decided to call it a night, it was 01:15am in the morning.

Guest barehole4use

Decided for a change to visit the local sauna Sunday afternoon, it was like over 1 year the last time i visited it, now i remember why i gave it a miss, all those bloody stairs.

Sex wise it did not disappoint, there was the typical boring fucks that need to walk & walk & do nothing but there were a few real fuckers about & got fucked plenty, i did not count but i was for sure fucked about 7-8 times, sometimes in the steam room bent over in the dark getting rammed full of cock & cum by who knows & later on upstairs on the 3rd floor where they have cabines.

The layout of this sauna is so pathetic organised, the sauna & steam room is in the basement & the cabins on the top floor, so every time you want to head to either, yes you guessed it right you better be an athlete. So fucking stupid.

In the cabins i was mostly used as a cumdump, ass up door open inviting anyone to park up & dump there cum deep inside, i had a lot of on-lookers but in between i had a few who fucked me totally anonymous & that was so hot.

I left after 19h & my ass was pretty full of spunk by then too.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Was out last night in the park, i got fucked pretty quickly in the dark, some tall guy was cruising me, i dropped my jeans bent over the bench & he was soon behind me, in between my legs, i felt him slap his big cock on my ass & then he started to push inside, he had a big cock easily 8 inches & thick, he was pumping me & after 5mins he pumped me full of cum.

Later on i got fucked on a different spot after a guy started cruising me, he started to follow me to a dark area with a bench, i got face down ass up & he again, came behind me & pushed his cock inside, he was fucking me for a long time & i was thinking is this guy ever going to shoot his load, i think he got the hint & he was soon after pumping me full of cum, when he was done using me, he pulled up his jeans & walked away leaving me there full of cum.

2 loads in, i went & cruised some more, i got involved with a black guy with pretty huge cock a good 9 inches, i bent over & he was pushing inside & after 5mins of fucking he was soon dumping his cum deep inside me.

After all that i called it a night & it was really late even for me 02:15am.

Guest barehole4use

Was out Tuesday night cruising, first guy that fucked me ass up on a bench in the dark was a guy i knew, i asked him when i saw him, if he wants to fuck me let's go to a bench. we went together to a bench in a dark area but with traffic of men coming by enough to see me getting fucked ass up. My mate fucked me roughly & dumped a huge load in my hole.

Getting my first load inside is always special because i use that cum as lube.

I walked about some more & went then in to the bush, i got involved with 2 guys, while i was sucking 1 guy hard the guy behind me with his hard on wanted to fuck but was hesitant, so i turned around & rolled a special condom over his cock & then i backed up on his hard cock, he fucked me good & i felt the condom splitting open, when he was pumping me after about a few mins he pumped his load deep inside my wet cummy ass.

When he was done using me i turned around again for the guy i was sucking but his cock was not going harder than semi-hard, I left him to it.

I walked around the park there was not much happening only guys walking but not really doing anything, i noticed some tall guy following me, so i went in to the bush, found a fallen tree, bent over & dropped my jeans & fingered my ass up in the dark, my fucker followed me & was soon behind me fingering my cummy ass, he lined up & pushed his bare cock deep inside my wet cummy ass, the guy had a good 8-9inches of fuck meat.

He fucked me really nice too & after 5mins of this he started to unload deep inside me but instead of pulling out, he just continued fucking me more, he fucked his loads a few times in me, i felt him squirt 3 times during 20mins, it felt damn good too but i needed a break so i thanked him & moved off in the dark, i took a rest on a bench & saw him following me there too, i got face down ass up & he fucked me on the bench too - Oink.

When i got home it was late 01:30am.

Guest barehole4use

Out again Thursday night, no sooner than walking around, i saw a guy who had fucked me before, he followed me in to the bush & wanted to fuck again.

He fucked me good & deposited load No1, felt damn good too, guy has a pretty big cock too.

It was very quite last night only the usual Belgium losers walking & walking but doing nothing, they can better just stay at home.

Much later on i was cruising the paths & came across a Arab, he was checking me out & following me, so i went to a bench in the dark, i got face down ass up & he was soon behind me.

He slapped his hard cock on my ass, it was a good size then he pushed inside raw, he fucked me for a good 10 mins & then pumped me full of cum.

When he was done, he pulled up his pants & left me there ass up & full of cum.

Was super late when i got home 02:30am.

Guest barehole4use

Went to the park late last night, i normally would not go on a Saturday night but i thought now that the Ramadan is over there will be more fuckers about, sadly not true, well not yet anyway.

Not really much happening & after what seemed like ages it was past midnight & i was just about to go home, i got cruised by a east block guy, he was masculine & big, he fucked me in the bushes & pumped his cum deep inside me 2 times.

Later on, up the hill i got fucked by another guy on a bench, he fucked a decent load inside me, after all that i went home.

It was very late past 03:00am in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Sunday night after a long dry spell, i thought it was high time i had some fucks again, it was mothers day so i was not expecting much & i was right, it was very slow out.

The action started only after midnight when guys could get away from there needy mothers - Hahaha.

I was in the bush & was getting cruised by a big guy, he was about 6'5 tall & i sucked him hard first before turning around, i was expecting that he was gonna ask for a condom but no, he lined up & fucked me good & raw & after 5mins he was pumping me full of cum.

Later on i got cruised by a young Arab guy, he followed me in to the bush & he had his cock out by a tree in the dark, i sucked him hard & offered him my ass to fuck, he asked for a condom & i rolled over one of my special ones over his hard cock.

I bent over & guided his hard cut cock in my pre-fucked ass with the cum still inside me using it as lube, he fucked me good & proper, i noticed he kept pulling out, turning the light on his phone, think he was checking the rubber but the split was not evident, so he proceeded to fuck me & soon enough i felt the condom split open, he just kept fucking me until he was pumping me full of cum, damn that felt so good & i needed a good fucking like that.

When he was done, he thanked me & moved off.

Later i got involved with 2 younger guys, one was sucking his mate, my balls have been full of cum for 2 weeks & i let this cocksucker suck my cock too, but damn i could not hold back after 10mins, i told him i was gonna cum & he sucked me harder still, i held the back of his head & pumped some huge loads down his throat, my cock is a good 7-8inches & it kept spewing more cum in his greedy throat. I think i squirted about 8 times of thick ropes of creamy cum & this greedy cocksucker just kept swallowing like a greedy bitch.

When i was done, i nodded my approval & he looked up at me with a big grin on his face, his mouth was slimy with spit & cum & he thanked me for the big loads. I smiled back & called it a night 02:20am.

It was at a bathroom stall in a park In Las Vegas. I went to park and walked around so this guy watching me so I headed to the bathroom in large stall and sat and waited to see what would happen. He came in used the  other stall and came into my large stall it had no doors on it and was in the corner stall. We locked eyes he slid down my shorts lifted my ass in ass and was already rock hard . It was about 8 inches very beautiful cock sucked and got wet and started to ride him I was taking every inch and moaning a lot so he covered my mouth with his hands and pumped away . Wow I LOVED IT SO MUCH  HE WAS READY TO CUM IN  SO HE slammed in one deep time moaned and thanked me and left me with cum dripping down my back leg what a great feeling that was . Hope to see him again next time in park.

Guest barehole4use

Tuesday night i went out again, i went out later last night & was there after 22:30pm. I got fucked & seeded 5 times in the dark.

First guy : I was in the bushes & a few weeks back a builder fucked me, he told me that he tries to come on some Tuesdays & funnily enough i ran in to him again, he fucked me up against a tree & pumped me aggressively full of cum growling while he was pumping me full of cum.

When he was done, he told me he has been looking forward to fucking me for weeks & wants to fuck me again later on a bench, i said sure thing.

2nd guy, i was in the bush again at a different spot up against a tree, a guy with a pretty big cock 8-9inches bent me over & rammed his cock in my wet hole, i still had spunk in there from the builder & this guy pumped me full of cum too.

After that i decided to take a break on a bench in the dark, again i got cruised by a guy in a tracksuit, he was pretty athletic looking in the dark, i got face down ass up on the bench in the dark & this anon guy got between my legs & fucked me good, he pumped another load deep inside, when he was done using me, he pulled up his trackpants & walked away, leaving me there ass up & full of cum.

Shortly after that my previous fucker the builder showed up in the dark where the benches were, he saw me & came straight over, first i sucked him hard & then i turned around on the bench ass up.

He lined up & fucked me rougly, growling while pumping me full of cum, when he really started to shoot his cum he let out a big growl while he pumped me with a huge load of cum.

When he was done, he said to me, my ass feels awesome & he can't wait till next time, all i could do was say thanks & smile.

Later on i was cruising the paths & came across another guy cruising me, i went over felt his ever growing bulge in his pants, i fished out his cock & gave him a wet slobbery blowjob, when he was rock hard, i dropped my jeans, went over by a fence & positioned myself to give him better access to my ass, he came behind me & fucked me so good, my ass was pretty full of cum by now & he must have felt it too, he pumped me in the dark full of cum again, when he was done, he thanked me & moved off.

After all this i had more than enough fucks & decided to call it a night, it was late again 02:45am. I will be back......

Guest barehole4use

Thursday night i was out again in the park, it was a public holiday here so was in 2 minds about going out. i arrived late around 22:30 again.

First man was a young Arab in a tracksuit, he made obvious eye contact & started to follow me, i went in to the bushes, found a tree for support, loosened my jeans & bent over & fingered my fuckhole open for him, he was behind me pretty quick, getting his big cock ready for fucking me.

He started to fuck me, his cock was a nice 8inches of cut meat & thick too, i was on my poppers & opening up for his cock, he held my waist & was really going for it & after 5mins he was filling me up with cum, my hole felt wet, i knew he fucked a big load in my hole. When he was done using me, he patted my ass cheeks & moved out of the bush & so did i.

Later on i was in the bushes again, i got approached by the builder that fucked me last time, he came over to me & said are you the little fucker that gets fucked by everyone, i said to him, yep that's me & i grabbed his crotch, his bulge was getting harder & bigger, i took him to a tree & bent over, he followed me & so did another guy.

I bent over & my builder mate started to fuck me, the 2nd was only looking, he was soon pumping me full of cum, when he was done, he said to me i want to fuck you later again.

I walked around the park in the dark & there was not much happening, i decided to take a break on a bench & after 10mins the builder showed up again, when he was approaching, i had decided to already bend over on the bench giving him all access to my fuckhole.

He came behind me & fucked the bejesus outta me for a solid 10mins grunting & growling as he pumped me full of cum, felt so damn good too.

After that, he thanked me for the hot fuck & we parted ways, it was late again 02:45am - till next time.....

Guest barehole4use

Was out last night again, went late when the action is there, i did not have to wait long, not going to write a detailed long story because no one else here except the few contribute, was fucked multiple times more than 8+.

7+ all bare only 1 guy wanted a condom, so i gave him a stealth condom & he fucked 3 loads inside me.

Guest barehole4use

Was out cruising Thursday night in the park again, i went late after 22:30pm. For a Thursday which is normally quite busy it was the opposite this time, i had more sex on the previous Tuesday but here goes.

After a lot of walking around i noticed the only real guys out were more the walking & looking crowd, not much really happening, I was taking a break at one stage on a bench & a guy in shorts & baseball cap came & sat next to me & lit up to smoke, we made eye contact & smiled at each other, i asked him, if he wanted some sex, like a BJ, he said yes i like that, he spoke French no English or Dutch so we did not chat long, i got between his legs on my knees & sucked his cock hard.

When he was hard, i offered him my ass to fuck, he got behind me & started to fuck me on the bench, i was ass up & soon enough he was filling me up with cum.

Later on >

i saw a fucker from previously, we had a brief chat & i asked if he wanted to fuck me on a bench. He said i want to fuck you anywhere you want.

We both walked to a dark area & i got on the bench ass up, he was behind me getting his cock hard for my ass, he was soon pushing inside raw, after 5-10 mins he was moaning & pumping me full of cum.

Next guy i approached on the path, we had a brief chat, i think he was a Dutchman, long story short, we went to a bench, he wanted to use a condom, so i slid over his raging hard 8-9incher one of my stealth condoms & let him slide inside me, soon enough while he was pumping me i could feel the condom splitting, he did not seem to be aware of it & i could feel his cockhead inside me, after what seemed like ages he was still fucking me, i said to him, you don't want to cum, he said almost, so we continued & after another 5mins, he was pumping me full of cum & damn did that feel good, it was a big load too, my ass was feeling really wet too, it felt nice, we said our thanks to each other & parted our separate ways.

After all that i called it a night, it was pretty late 03:15am.

Had time for a sauna visit. 
Posted on squirt’s message board. I received three emails within an hour. I sent time for them and room number when I got there. 
Saw only two guys walking around aimlessly. Took a shower and went back to my room, door ajar and buttock facing the door. Within a minute door opened and had a pair of hand on my ass. Figured must be one of the guy who was walking around loosing hope slowly. Strong tongue started rimming my hole, but not for long. He slowly buried his cock all the way and started fucking with a steady pace. When he was close grabbed me hard and aggressively pulled on his exploding cock. 
He mumbled a thank you and left. 
The three other guy never shoved. 

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, frombottom said:

Posted on squirt’s message board. I received three emails within an hour.

I find the mssg board on squirt totally useless where i am, never get any response, just a big waste of time, check me out there same profile name as here. Are you on NKP ? it's not a bad site for kinky hookups. Up till now a lot of chat but nothing concrete.

Guest barehole4use

Was out in the park Tuesday night, again i went out late after 22:30pm, was not very busy but i had some fun.

In the bushes first guy was a Arab, big cock too, damn but he wanted to use a condom, i saw him fishing one out, so i started to suck him more & harder, in the meanwhile i was getting one of my stealth condoms ready for sliding over his now very hard cock, i slid it over his cock & presented him my fuckhole, he was fingering me open during the sucking, he lined up & pushed inside, he started to fuck me with deep strokes holding on to my shoulders for extra support, i could feel him balls deep inside me & i felt the condom splitting open & then i felt his raw cock pumping my ass. It felt so good after 10 mins, he was pumping me full of cum, he did not pull out after coming but just continued using me for his pleasure, all in all he pumped me full of cum 3 times, when he was done, he thanked me & moved out the bush & so did i. My ass was now very cummy & wet.

Later on i saw my builder mate from a week ago, we greeted each other & i sucked him hard, when he was ready, he fucked me again with his big cock, he dumped his baby makers deep inside my wet cummy ass & we agreed to fuck later, which we did too, it was hot & so is he.

After all that i called it a night, it was 02:00am.

Guest barehole4use

Thursday night out again late in the park, was super quite, where the hell is everyone i thought to myself, decided to chill on a bench in the dark, some big Arab looking guy in sportswear came & sat on the bench next to me where i was, we made some eye contact & had a chat, it turned out he was from Syria. I noticed he had a big bulge in his track pants & i was feeling horny, i asked him if he wants some sex, he replied maybe, i smiled & turned around on the bench, loosened my jeans down & fingered my ass, hoodie was covering my head, his eyes were fixed on my ass & my finger probing my hole. He got up & came behind me, i had no idea how big his cock was but it was obvious he was lining up, first i felt his thick finger in my tight hole, then he replaced his finger with a big head, he had a pretty big cock with a thick mushroom head on it, i felt his cock with my hand & he had a seriously big cock, it was rock hard & cut but it felt like 9inches easily, he lined up behind me & started to push inside slowly but firmly, it felt damn good him stretching me open. I was on the poppers & i needed them too for his big cock. He said to me " nice ass " & kept pushing in deeper with deep strokes, he started moaning while fucking me, he fucked me for a solid 15mins ass up on the park bench in the dark & then held me closer, i could feel the hairs of his pubics while he was balls deep inside me, he started to groan & soon enough he was filling me up with ropes & ropes of cum, i felt 8-9 big squirts being pumped deep inside me, it felt so damn good, when he was done, he thanked me & walked off. That was the best fuck i had in a long time & was my first Syrian cock, now i know that are hung too, hope to ride his cock again, it was 02:15am when i left.