What is the most loads you've ever taken?

Guest dallasbtm

I've only been in cum in once but I was cuious to hear about other experiences, such as the most they took in one session.

In the days when I used rubbers, 9 in less than 2 hours in a sauna was hot.

NOW, I want a bunch of guys to take my ass and fill it to overflowing - get me back to being the slut I really am. I'm keen to be bred, and will travel in Uk or into Europe to give you my body to work over and fill!

Guest boytoyforboys

took 67 loads at steamworx one nite during pride.mostly in the sling and strapped into the fukkbench.my hole was so loose n sloppy that i was getting blown standing up in the dark room and getting fingered n b4 i knew it his whole hand was in my ass

post-43006-1218985936_thumb.jpg

Guest btmcumwhore69
took 67 loads at steamworx one nite during pride.mostly in the sling and strapped into the fukkbench.my hole was so loose n sloppy that i was getting blown standing up in the dark room and getting fingered n b4 i knew it his whole hand was in my ass

HOLY SHIT! I AM VERY ENVIOUS!! I want that so damn bad.

• 3 months later...
Guest BlackMensWhore

I took loads from 12 black guys in my white whore ass ... this was in some sort of ruff ghetto in Cape Town, South Africa this summer on my vacation! ;) Of course I had to go to South Africa to let the african men fuck me and dump thier loads in me.. and it Was SOOOO GOOD!!! Didnt know anyone of them... but I was like the only white person in the whole area...mmm

Guest Bareback_Dude

Steamworks in Toronto is a hot place and TONS of bareback. I find that the sling area has too much light, but the fukkbench is awsome in the dark room.

But a couple of weeks ago on a Sat night the place was packed with horny guys.

I had just settled myself in my room (wearing stuff that makes it obvious I'm a bareback bottom) when a young black dude came into my room and fucked me bareback without a word spoken. He kept talking dirty and telling me he was going to give me his big load deep in my ass. It was an amazing feeling. After he shot his load and creamed my hole, he left but told me he was going to be back in 1 hour. Yeah, right I thought.

Later, another guy liked what he saw and walked into my room. I sucked him and then he fucked me and also creamed my hole again.

After this 2nd guy left I was getting ready to go and wash (I only enjoy fresh loads) when the black guy showed up wanting to fuck me again. An hour had passed. He again gave me a good pounding while he lept talking dirty to me.

After this I went and wash...cum dripping and running down my leg.

later on I took a couple more loads in the fuckbench. Hot.

• 1 month later...
Guest thicktop117

8 guys and 10 loads for me 4 in the ass. cum eater here. Would like to film me at a glory hole where all the guys are ready to pop and I eat about 100 loads and piss. That would be awesome.

Guest bottomlesspit
I've only been in cum in once but I was cuious to hear about other experiences, such as the most they took in one session.

I was at a party when i was in high school and three bikers fucked me. that night i took two more loads up the ass from my best friend. That WAS the Seventies!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bttm4breeding

Was at slammers one nite and took 27 loads in 2 hours guys stood in line behind me and waited there turn they where all cheering on the guy that was fucking me i felt like a rubber filled i had so much cum it was sliding down my legs, in over all i took over 50 that nite.

Guest assforyoujim

At Steamworks in Chicago I rented a large room and a sling.Friday night from 9 pm to 4 am. I think I got a total of 16 loads .Three were repeats. I stayed in the sling mostof the night and there a pool of cum under may ass where it dripped out

Guest hotazz4hngblktop

i had been chatting with a horny black top and he invited me to his vacation house at the beach to be his white cumdump for a long weekend. turns out that he also invited 9 of his friends as well. :) i became their bitch for the weekend...stayed naked all weekend and couldn't refuse a hard cock. the first night i took something like 8 loads down my throat and maybe 15 in my ass....finished the evening in a sling and guys were lined up taking turns. spend saturday afternoon strapped to a fuckbench and served up my ass for anyone who needed it. i drained more big thick black cock that weekend. probably ended up with 30 or 40 loads down my throat and twice that in my butt. loved it and fantasize about it all the time remembering how much thick black i got in one weekend...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WantTheLoads

The most I've taken in one day was 14--last March. This year I hosted on a Saturday and Sunday evening/night and got 12 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday. Still haven't beat that 14...but the year is still young! B)

Guest porthopeman67

well like most of you....the most ive taken has been at a spa.....12 in my mouth and 14 in my ass in 8 hrs...was in toronto spa on a saturday night....since then keep going back trying to relive but just cnat find enough tops to reach my goal....

• 6 months later...
Guest lovinmoresex

I've taken over 50 loads when I was blindfolded in a sling at a sauna in Dallas and several other cities. Have taken over 40 loads at parties, the first time when I was just 13. And I was used for college initiations when I was 13 through 17 and would take more than a 100 loads over a weekend. I never counted a full week though.

• 1 month later...
Guest spermy71
... I was used for college initiations when I was 13 through 17 and would take more than a 100 loads over a weekend. I never counted a full week though.

I really want to hear every detail of this story. I found it so hot, I blew a load just thinking about it. Please share with us the stories of how you got to be used for college initiations! Fucking hot!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...