What is the most loads you've ever taken?

Guest dallasbtm

I've only been in cum in once but I was cuious to hear about other experiences, such as the most they took in one session.

Who can count that high? I think one time guys kept score and I think it was 28 loads in my mouth and I held them. That was one afternoon in a men's room....we were just all having some fun...

Guest caliban22

I took 28 in my ass for my 28th birthday. A few friends of mine new I wanted to get gang banged, so they pull togethr a group of people and surprised me with them. By the end of the night, my ass was sore and I have cum running down my thighs. But damn did it feel great.

Guest dallasbtm

In the mouth is a little different. I blew like 14 guys one night when I went to the Mecca Theatre in Tacoma, WA. That was really cool.

Up the butt, that would be the real thrill.

Guest sydneybbslut

well i have walked out of the toi;ets at Sleaze Ball party with shhorts over the sholder ss i feel me arse ,, just how punched open is it,,, is much cum leaking down me leg ,, was in the room for 4 hours and had cock after cock dump up me. Lovr the feeling of cum being shot up me arse by a rough masculan and filthy

Guest FUCKMERAW32

I HAVE TAKEN 10 GUYS IN ONE NIGHT, LAYING IN A SLING ALL NIGHT IN A SAUNA JUST LETTING ANYONE FILL MY ASS. AS LONG AS THEY WERE FUCKING ME RAW THEN THEY COULD GO IN. HAD ABOUT 5 GUYS SHOOT IN MY MOUTH AT THE SAME TIME. COULD SMELL THE CUM ON BREATHE FOR DAYS. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE AND CANT WAIT TO TAKE MORE,

Guest Mtn_m4m

I've sucked off 12 guys in one night. But I've only had 8 loads in my ass in one night. After the sixth my ass was so worked over from all the fucking - some of the cocks were really big - that I couldn't hold the loads any more and the cum started running down my leg as the seventh guy screwed me. I had to finish on my back to prevent losing all that hot seed.

Guest buns4cum

The most I took that I can remember was 30 in my ass and 12 in my mouth at a preparty to IML. After that I can't remember as I was being whored out by my master all night at IML last year and had a little too much to drink. I do know I went on until 4am and sucked and took every cock and load I could.

Guest bighead66

I had six guys fucking me in different positions with multiple loads in my ass as the last couple of them dribble out as they fucked me on the bed and chair got two loads in my mouth and about 8 in my ass with one being double fucked once they had me open and pinned down

Guest southocpowerbtm
I took 28 in my ass for my 28th birthday. A few friends of mine new I wanted to get gang banged, so they pull togethr a group of people and surprised me with them. By the end of the night, my ass was sore and I have cum running down my thighs. But damn did it feel great.

I wish I had friends like that, but your the lucky one. On my 29th birthday, I can only dream about having 29 loads up my ass by 29 hot fucking guys.

Guest aslut4cum

I started at the baths and had the pleasure of getting fucked at both ends (15 in my mouth and 12 in my ass) then off to the playroom where I was in the sling and got pounded again by the late nite guys (9 in my ass and 8 in my mouth). Was taken home by a few guys and ended up getting pounded doggie by 4 guys (3 black/1 latino) they all used me at both ends and they luved it when I squatted down on their cocks while getting my mouth fucked (5 in my mouth and 6 in my ass) I started on friday nite and didn't get home until early monday morning, my pussyhole was gaping open and my jaw hurt from getting face fucked but luved seeing the stain of cum on my jeans and watching the puddle of cum dripping out on the bathroom floor and feelin it running down my legs..if your ever in philly area and wanna have your balls drained or if you need to fuck let me know here or email me at pumperthick@aol.com Jon

• 3 months later...
Guest nkdbbcumbtm

The highest number I ever counted to before I lost count was 23 loads in the ass and 15 in the mouth plus the ones I lost count of.. Went to a bath / club in South Africa and when they found out there was a white man taking loads from black men they were lined up at the door and I lost count but I had so many hugh cocks shoved in my mouth and ass that I could not walk or eat for two days. I went back the following Friday and they were waiting for me. Got double fucked several times by cocks bigger than I thought I could take.

Guest palmbaychas

The most that I can remember is 11, maybe only ten. I go to a sex movie house near my house and they have glory holes. I just push my asshole up against the glory hole and the guys fuck me and leave. The cum just drips down my thighs, I really like it, but after 7 or 8 guys fucking me through a hole, it gets a bit tiring standing in that wierd position. I just usually take a break after the 4th or 5th cock, then lean up againt the glory hole for more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SissyLipps

I usually take anywhere from like 5-10 loads in my boi-pussy everytime I visit my favorite peepshow palace near Stroudsburg, PA. I'm going to the Fairmount Theater in CT this Saturday. I'm going to party before going in and I've set a goal of taking 25-30 loads throughout the day and evening. I'm going to be sore for days, but it'll be so totally worth it!

Sissy

post-15931-1213796736_thumb.jpg

Guest hottitebtmguy51

The most loads I have ever taken at one time happened in a gay movie house in Tampa. I started out sitting in the back row and got to suck off 3 guys. The next thing I know, I am naked except for my

shoes, bent over the back of the couch, and getting fucked in both holes. I think the final tally was

4 loads down the throat and 8 up the ass. Not exactly sure, but it was an awesome night. :P

Guest cumeastbutt
I've only been in cum in once but I was cuious to hear about other experiences, such as the most they took in one session.

;):mellow:

I took 4 , but a diff. times. 2 in one nite when I turned 21 2 celebrate, I guess, :D

cheers dude

Guest rl5674

i had approx 20 at the bath house in tampa, yeh i had to admit i was under the influence, but i told the gusy at the door of my room to invite everyone that passed my door in. yeh i'm new to this website, but after i upload my pics u won't be disapp.

• 1 month later...
Guest myhole

I had 20 in one night it was a gangbang if felt really good, some even feltched and gave me the cum that was in my ass and fed it to me

Guest Bareback_Dude

The most loads I've taken are at a sauna/bathhouse.

In the gloryhole I've counted up to 15 loads; I bring with me into the gloryhole some water, lube, and a stool that use to sit comfortably to suck all the cock that shows up in the holes around.

In my room I've counted up to 12 loads in my ass in one night.

Guest smoker
The most loads I've taken are at a sauna/bathhouse.

In the gloryhole I've counted up to 15 loads; I bring with me into the gloryhole some water, lube, and a stool that use to sit comfortably to suck all the cock that shows up in the holes around.

In my room I've counted up to 12 loads in my ass in one night.

I'm std scared and won't fuck without a raincoat. I dream of getting as much cock as you's are talkiing but SAFELY. Can I be made into a hole to be boinked to the extremes.

Brad

post-38980-1218447863_thumb.jpg