Oral...Swallow, spit, and how do you like it?

Guest barehole4use

I always swallow, i think when you are seriously sucking a man & you are giving your best BJ to him, you deserve getting his load blown down your throat, any good cocksucker will always swallow, i find a cocksucker that spits it out a bit of a wanker to be honest, i know when i am getting sucked off, nothing is hotter that the cocksucker who keeps sucking you even after you have blown your load down his throat that he keeps nursing your hard cock with his tongue gently. Sometimes that makes you blow a second load down his hungry throat too.

Because i am mostly a bttm, i don't really care for cumming most times, but a hungry cocksucker i will feed, my loads are usually pent up from not cumming for 2+ weeks so when i do shoot, it's going to be a huge load & my cock is a good 7-8inches when rock hard too, i can easily come 2-3 times when a good cocksucker is on his knees sucking me off.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I LOVE it when guys deepthroat or swallow as much of my cock as possible when I'm about to cum because that triggers the powerful orgasm and bigger cumshots that I'm seeking!  When I'm about to cum, I say so; but, I don't pull out because I expect them to swallow.

By the way, when swallowing loads from bigcummers like me, it really helps to swallow once or twice while we're cumming so that you can take it all!

• 3 weeks later...