Oral...Swallow, spit, and how do you like it?

I love to have a guy face fuck me, shoving his cock down my throat. When he gets ready to blow, I love it when he holds my head in with his hands, making it impossible to get loose, ^&*%^&*^&* me to take his load. Of course I always swallow a load anyway. I also love to use my throat to massage a guys dick, if he wants to take it long and slow. I will come up and use my tongue to wrap itself all around the head, and then go back down and let my throat wrap itself around the cock head.

As a top, I love to fuck a throat myself. I have had a few occassions where I've $%@#$%#$ the guy to swallow the load, and it was hot.

So how about your barebackers? How do you like to suck, and do you swallow? As for you tops, how to you prever to have your cock sucked. Do you like lot's of suction, or more tongue, or a deep throat that wraps itself around your shaft? Please share.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I love sucking cock and like you I think it's hot when I deep throat a guy and he grabs the back on my head and holds me down on his cock until I gag or have to push off for air. If I'm super turned on or the guy's hot I love to swallow his load, but when I don't for whatever reason It has to be a facial. A lot of times when I take a facial I'll suck up whatever cum is left in the tops cock just so I can get a little taste straight from the source.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest DeepNSlow

I like to taste his load a little before swallowing. Been known to smack a little while tasting.... And it is soooo much hotter when my mouth and toungue get him off instead of him shooting in my mouth. That combination of his sounds, his hands on my head of that's where they are, his throbbing, the taste explosion in my mount. MMMMMMMM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love to swallow cum, so don't get me wrong. I just also love for a top to shove his cock down my throat, and use it for his pleasure. Gagging and struggling to breath is fine, as long as I get his load down my throat one way or another. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

well for me its whatever the top wants most of the time they grab my head and make me swallow every last drop

which is very hot to me love to be $%@#$%#$ to swallow

Guest Cutecocky

I got one of those gags that holds your mouth open. Love to get tied down in 'no escape' bondage and told I'm gunna take the load down my throat if I want it or not and once I'm tied there's nothing I can do about it - drives me wild!

Even better if im in the sling and having my butt used and balls stretched at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest smoothone4u

Love to swallow.......nothing like the feel of a hard cock sliding back and forth down my throat, and when it really begins to throb and his balls start swelling I get ready for the taste I love..........mmmmmmm love the feel as it shoots deep into my mouth and sometimes down my throat before I can catch it...........I always offer a cummy kiss if he wants it, but usually prefer to swallow the whole load...mmmmmm. Making me hungry for a nice load now..........!!!!!!!!

Love to swallow.......nothing like the feel of a hard cock sliding back and forth down my throat, and when it really begins to throb and his balls start swelling I get ready for the taste I love..........mmmmmmm love the feel as it shoots deep into my mouth and sometimes down my throat before I can catch it...........I always offer a cummy kiss if he wants it, but usually prefer to swallow the whole load...mmmmmm. Making me hungry for a nice load now..........!!!!!!!!

Yes, and even when they are deep inside, if they cum enough, you'll still get some of the cum taste. Would enjoy having a snowballing session with you, bud.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest deepnme68

I'm a total bottom and definitely love to swallow. I enjoy giving long slow head. Theres nothing like a big fat throbbing penis in my mouth. Also enjoy deepthroat but would rather my partner dump his load in my mouth so i can taste it before i swallow. Cum is like that tasty treat you get for working that cock. I get really annoyed with guys that wont cum in my mouth and usually dont service them again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Btm4Cocks

Love to slow suck a cock,,getting it ever harder in my mouth,,then have my head held as the cock erupts and fills my throat with the hot load of cum,,swallowing every drop. Sometimes, I get a nice creamy facial,,thats great too.