Your favorite postion

Guest assforyoujim

Guest pozfriendly

I have been fucked in every possition there is but my favorite one is doggy style and if there is a cock in my mouth at the same time thats even better.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite positions to be fucked in are:

- Doggy, with his hands holding my hips so he can pull his dick deeper and harder inside me.

- Missionary, on my back with my legs in the air (with ankles on his shoulders) so I can watch his pleasure.

- Reverse missionary, flat on my stomach with my legs spread wide, my hands pulling my cheeks apart, and his cock sliding deep up inside me.

For being bred, I prefer that he pulls out before shooting his load. This way I can pull my cheeks apart and beg him to shoot his cum in my gaping hole. He aims his cock so his first hot blasts of cum splash in and against my gaping hole, then he pushes that cum deep inside my ass with his hard cock, and finishes emptying his balls inside me by fucking my ass. After his balls are completely empty of cum, then I love for him to hold his cock all the way inside me and fill me with as much hot piss as he has inside his bladder. I love to fill my gut stretching and distending from all the hot cum and piss. Once I'm full with all his cum and piss, then I like it if he pounds my hole for a little while, making all that liquid slosh around deep in my guts until I can't take it anymore!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to start by sitting on the tops cock. Thus I have more control over the first few minutes of action till the poppers & lube help get things comfortable. Also in that position there can be tit play. If I'm in a location where it has to be standing, I love doggy style also. For extended fuck sessions I like being on my back with legs up. Again allowing for tit play, kissing & visuals. I suppose as long as there's cock in ass, it's all good!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like to be on my back with my legs up, the guy balls deep in me and looking into my eyes. When I am on top, I like the guy I am fucking to be in the same position.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Too many to count....bent over on a wall in a dark theater, with a stranger fucking me....laying on my back with a hot guy fucking my hole, staring straight into my eyes and soul.....Or tied to a tree out in the woods, with guy after guy using my ass....man...I can't say which is my favorite. <grin>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Towcester

I love laying on my front with some pillows under my belly, so my ass is lifted up to get every inch. I can also wriggle and squirm and hump my ass so the top gets a lively fuck! Really nice to snog over my shoulder too.

Depends on where I am! Dark room in sauna, usually standing taking it from behind or my ass over a glory hole not seeing who or what is fucking me. Very large clicks I prefer to sit on top, get it all inside me, hitting the right spot, ride them till they blow. Hairy muscled guys, on my back, legs up, feet spread wide on their shoulders, let them work my hole, their sweat dripping onto my body, and watch their faces as they cum inside me, hold onto their balls as they cum so they don't pull out. Basically I'll take cock anywhere, anyhow as long as its raw and blows inside me

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Bttm4allTops

My favorite position would be doggie style, its just easier for me to let someone fuck my ass and suck someone else's cock at the same time. I have done it laying on my back too, it felt just as good either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Love a man to curl me over, my legs around his head, ass raised slightly so he can get right inside, love to feel his hairy chest, see the sweat drip down onto me, reach under and feel his big balls slap on my hole, hold them and roll them around to loosen their juices, like to see his face as he grunts and groans and watch him shudder n thrust as he cums inside, some guys cocks get real tender after cumming so I like to use my ass to give them a squeeze n watch them jump

When topping I like them on all fours, so I can climb right in and work my fat cock around inside, coating it all with precum - I have lots of it! Love twisting it around inside them 360, fucking right around, love bottoming out and feeling them jump as I hit the bottom, i like the option to flip them over, legs up and watch them moan, then back to finish off, hard up them squirting, pushing them flat so I can leave my throbbing cock inside till it goes down.

• 2 months later...
Guest luv2bfree

I love for a bottom to be on his stomach while I pound away, or with his legs spread eagle being held by his hands spreading his legs even further apart. I think that is hot..also adding some verbal in the session is hot. I love to hear a man beg for my load.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ASSCREAMER

I totally love missionary......my bottom boy on his back with his knees at his shoulders and his ankles or behind his knees even better on my shoulders......he can finger me while im pumping cum deep inside him and we can kiss same time and he can stare into my baby blues as im breeding him.