Your favorite postion

Guest assforyoujim

Guest assforyoujim

I think we all have a favorite position that we like to br fucked in. On back,on stomack,doggie etc. I am wondering what your favorite might be.

If you are a top what is the favorite position that you like the bottom in.

All a great,just wondering your favorite and why? :

Guest NC_MVP

I prefer to lay on my back with my legs in the air. I need to see the look on the top's face when he is cumming inside me.

Guest assforyoujim
I prefer to lay on my back with my legs in the air. I need to see the look on the top's face when he is cumming inside me.

That is hot.I like to have my legs on his shoulders. I agree with seeing his face as he cums

Guest travelingbutthole
That is hot.I like to have my legs on his shoulders. I agree with seeing his face as he cums

I would say either doggie for the simplicity of it or getting fucked in a sling.

Please note that the first position doesn't let me control the depth of the fuck and the second position doesn't even let me control if I get fucked.

Heaven forbid that I approach sex from a submissive viewpoint.

:P

• 1 month later...
Guest Married_Bottom_

First, I'll say that I've liked every position tried. My favorite is "ass missionary"--me laying down on my face and taking the cock until he shoots into me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bareback_Dude

I like to change positions which is something one of my tops used to do. Would start doggie, then on my back with my legs up in the air, then on my stomach, "ass missionary". Then, repeat the se

Guest Bareback_Dude

... sequence, and then I would take the load in any of those positions.

For me, the position I prefer is the one the top wants.

And for recieving the load, any of those three is fine too. I guess I don't have any favorite position.

Guest assforyoujim
... sequence, and then I would take the load in any of those positions.

For me, the position I prefer is the one the top wants.

And for recieving the load, any of those three is fine too. I guess I don't have any favorite position.

hot i do love to rotate with the tops dick in meLove it

• 4 weeks later...

As I like have my nips worked, on my back probably best overall - also I like to look at the guy when he shoots his load in me - certainly if he was poz and that was his first load in my ass.

If I was being really slutty, on knees, so I could be spitroasted.

But basically, whatever would get me filled up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest nkdbbcumbtm

Love to get fucked on a kitchen or dining room table. Sit on the edge and lay back on the table and put my legs on the shoulders. In this position I can take every last inch of cock up in my ass and have had some great ass poundings this way. Slings are OK too but there can be a lot of movement as opposed to the table which is solid and unmoving making it great for a solid, deep and hard pounding.

• 2 months later...
Guest BreedFeedMe

My favorite Bottom position would be any position of comfort while I give head or have BB anal action. I normally enjoy getting on my knees doggy style and stay that way for a while, but turn over on my back if it's going to be a really long session of giving head and anal play. And sometimes if my partner(s) want me in a certain position, I will get in that position. I love to please my bareback partner(s) sexually anyway I can.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite position? ooo, easy.

In a sling, tied and cuffed.

Makes for DEEP penetration, as well as letting all the guys know that my hole is their playground (for their use as they see fit)

Second favourite would be tied over a sawhorse or small table in total "gimp" gear (hood, open mouth gag, the works" - love being turned into a breathing fucktoy.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Always loved it on my back with my legs in the air, wish I was flexible enough to get my feet behind my head.

Recently tried a sling for the first time and I'm hooked.

Still I like trying new positions. Cocks are shaped differently and different positions produce different results.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I like them all. I love a cock up my ass and want to have the top take me in what he likes the best, becasue his pleasure makes me feel complete.

One of the hottest was when I was on my back and the tops was pumping me and just before he came he grabbed my head and started to deep kiss me.

Slings are hot and want to be blindfolded and tied up in one and gang banged. I would not be release till all tops where satified.

• 2 weeks later...