Your favorite postion

Guest assforyoujim

• 1 month later...
Guest wantraw10

I like it a lot of ways but love it on my back with my legs over my head to watch the dudes face while he fucks me, totally hot to watch there faces when the shoot there load in me.

I also will take doggie from any dude that doesn't want to look at my face.

I love to ride a cock like riding a horse, I cum the best that way.

bend over to allow the dude to stand over my ass and power drill my ass

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Towcester

It's nice laid on my back so we can kiss as he fucks me.

My favourite is face down with pillows under my belly - so I get it up me to the hilt! I can wriggle and squirm. The top can lay his weight on me and take his time fucking me till he works up to a big cummmmmm

I have a couple I like for different reasons. On my back legs up if there is a connection between me and the top that is more than just sex. My regular lover for instance this was a great position to look in eachis others eyes. For a one time I love it doggy style or flat on my stomach, any way that the top can control me and push his weight into me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest orsumass

Any way me fucker wants just so long as I get his cock n cum real deep ! I f I gotta choose > bent ova n his big hairy chest rubbin on me back as he breeds me long n hard n deep (_0_)

Guest alwachch

I love to have sex kneeling, face down, bottom as high in the air as I can get it, arms at my sides, eyes closed as my partner enters my bottom from behind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest timithym

I luv all these positions and it's good to change around,rest for few minutes then get him to enter you in a new position.The best is when we both strip and walk towards each other put our arms around each other,our cocks rub together and I reach round and use his arse cheeks to pull him closer.My botfriend lives with another guy who no longer fucks him but loves watching him do me.The wonderful sensation as he pushes into me slowly and we kiss,I luv the feeling of his skin rubbing against me.I like done .He delays his ejaculation as long as poss edging each other.The moment he can hold back no longer and he floods me.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Papaisbottom

On my back, legs in the air, somewhere in nature; or just standing, in a little corner, near a busy place

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

In a sling legs up ass totally exposed for deep breedings is number 1 for me but i also like being face down ass up which is number 2.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cumbear

I'll take it in any position the top wants because I get off on being submissive and satisfying his needs over mine.

But, when given a choice I will always choose to be on my back with my legs in the air. I love to make out with a man while he fucks me and it really turns me on to watch his facial expressions as I feel him dump his load in my ass

I love taking it from behind. It's just so manly and slutty. I feel it's how men should fuck. That said, it is hot to watch a man's face as he unloads in you. Plus, he can get that load into you much deeper. But there's just something hot about being on my stomach, face down, and the knees of a hot top ^&*%^&*^&* my thighs apart and he buries his bone into my wanting hole. Then after he unloads his sperm into me...feeling the weight of his body on top of me...fucking love it. Riding a cock is also hot, and a good way to start. It allows you to get use to that invader before it starts ramming your hole. Never been spit-roasted...still a fantasy waiting to happen.

Having a sling of one's own make for a totally different experience...and discussion. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...