Your favorite postion

Guest assforyoujim

• 2 months later...
Guest bottmpipebear
On 6/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, bottmpipebear said:

This might just be the place I can get this answer:  I don't get to see it often, but a position that I love is the bottom on his stomach, the top turned with his head at the bottom's feet and his feet at the bottom's head and fucking his ass.  I've never been able to find out what this position is called.  Any clues?

Finally got to try this with my buddy.  It's fucking amazing.  His cock rubbed my prostate constantly, and he said it felt incredible to him too.  He'd never done it before, and he said we'd definitely have to do it again.

• 1 month later...

Love them all but doggy , the guys can really slam me  good.   Also love on my back  legs behind my head or  bent over a bed  for the same reason.    Up for trying any position too.  :)

004.jpeg

165.jpeg

12460.jpeg

• Like 1

on my back with my legs in the air like a whore. also like the face to face fucking so i can see him when he cums deep in my ass. i never rest my legs or feet on a top. that is rude and very lazy for a bottom.

i also like to be standing and just bent over something, like a table, a chair, a dresser, tailgate of a truck, any thing like that.

and i love it when my head bangs the headboard or wall as i get fucked.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use
22 hours ago, AdamNeg said:

Doggy Style

i like it but sometimes or most times outdoors you cannot do it when the ground is dirty.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the higher sex drive we probably try every possible position overtime. 
 Selfishly I’m going for my prostate massage. It can be achieved in many positions. Since I experienced my first prostate induced orgasm I’m addicted to it.