Your favorite postion

Guest assforyoujim

I think my fav position has to be when I'm in a sling, that way, my ass is easier to get too and get the deep rimming I like, I can keep my eyes on the top as he fucks me deep & hard & I can watch him as he cums !! ;)   Sling fun in a bath-house/sauna is loads o fun too because I can get watched & used by other tops one after the other !! ;);) I quite like to be sitting on top too, bouncing up & down & wanking my cock off till I shoot !! ;) It happened to me once like that when I was just 18 yrs old, I had been taken on a date by this older guy 50 yrs old, we went back to his place & soon got down to some pure raunchy fun, he had this king size bed with fitted wardrobes along side with full length mirrors all the way along, w kept the lights on, got oiled up,  I got on top & we went for it - it was a huge turn on for both of us to see our action in the mirror & I really got turned on watching myself being fucked ( bareback ) & wanking my cock off, when I finally did shoot off, it went everywhere - a really HOT night !!;);)  Tho it has to be said, aslong as I have poppers to hand, I don't mind what position I get fucked in - !!;););) 

• 1 month later...

I am a total Top, and my favorite position to fuck a bottom is to put his legs on my shoulders, and really grind on him.  A similar position would be grabbing his ankles and bending him way back so he's doubled up, then piledrive him by straddling his hips and sitting on his butt while I fuck him. Started doing that with a college buddy of mine, I liked it, and he loved it.  It became our position, and even when I wasn't fucking him in that position, I was still sitting on him! Loads of fun!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’d prefer to be on my back, rimming the ass of one man as deeply as possible while another fucks me. Get them to switch places, and then later move to hem taking turns in sucking them off, licking my ass juice off their dicks, while the other man fucks my ass again. Having said that, I’ll get in any position if that means I’ll get another load in my hole!

I like getting taken from behind, on all fours, fucked hard, grabbing me around the hips and pulling me in. I like it because it can be anonymous, and I feel like I'm being used. Also like the feeling of a guy's body slamming into mine as he goes balls deep in my ass, and his balls slapping against me from behind. Also like sucking a cock from this position while getting fucked.

But I also like it on my back, because I like getting jerked off while I'm getting fucked, and I can see the look on the guy's face when he's blasting his load into me.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, ButtRider1965 said:

I am a total Top, and my favorite position to fuck a bottom is to put his legs on my shoulders, and really grind on him.  A similar position would be grabbing his ankles and bending him way back so he's doubled up, then piledrive him by straddling his hips and sitting on his butt while I fuck him. Started doing that with a college buddy of mine, I liked it, and he loved it.  It became our position, and even when I wasn't fucking him in that position, I was still sitting on him! Loads of fun!

I'd be up for that!!

2015-05-28-16-25-39.png

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:49 AM, ozpozraw said:

I'd be up for that!!

2015-05-28-16-25-39.png

You can really be in control of your bottom guy in that position.  Really ride his butt hard! I have done it to a few other bottom guys as well as my college buddy, and all of them have loved it.

• 8 months later...
Guest subbttmhole

On my back, legs pushed back as far as they can go, hands tied to teh headboard or behind my back. Give the top total control.

• 11 months later...

If it’s a hung or long cock it feels amazing bent over taking cock and being pegged against the wall or moaning and screening face down into a pillow until he shoots inside. 

If it’s a normal or Uber thick dick, on my back legs up and have them balls deep and nipple play until he unloads inside. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

oh yes on my back legs high in the air or on  his shoulders looking at him but on my hands and knees ass high and open he can hold my hips and drive in me hard and deep and hold me in place 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest bottmpipebear

This might just be the place I can get this answer:  I don't get to see it often, but a position that I love is the bottom on his stomach, the top turned with his head at the bottom's feet and his feet at the bottom's head and fucking his ass.  I've never been able to find out what this position is called.  Any clues?

Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, bottmpipebear said:

This might just be the place I can get this answer:  I don't get to see it often, but a position that I love is the bottom on his stomach, the top turned with his head at the bottom's feet and his feet at the bottom's head and fucking his ass.  I've never been able to find out what this position is called.  Any clues?

It might be a position in the kamasutra, i would check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't bottom much, but love a few positions.  It HOT to be in doggy style deep throating a big copck & someone just slides right into my ass & uses it.  I also love it when a Top just goes for it, pushed me down on the bed & pounds my ass.    But my favorite is to be in the missionary position, on my back.  Always hot to see a sexy studs face when he unloads in my ass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...