Signing in issues

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

At one stage i could sign in after this site had an update but after i did a thank you to the moderator about it, i could not sign in anymore god knows what they f'd up but everything i tried did not work, i even sent an email to Micheal but got no reply over the issue.

Long story short, i started to use a different browser ( firefox ) before was on safari. Now i can log in again finally to share stories etc, let's hope it stays working on this browser but honestly not getting any input back from the moderators shows how un-interested they really are about members so no more thank you's from me !!!

Lets all hope if they do any updates in the future they have the common decency to inform all there members before hand & give good advice & iron out all the problems.

I wonder how many member can still not sign in, my advice change your browser & keep it up to date.

• 9 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 10/14/2021 at 9:51 AM, Guest barehole4use said:

At one stage i could sign in after this site had an update but after i did a thank you to the moderator about it, i could not sign in anymore god knows what they f'd up but everything i tried did not work, i even sent an email to Micheal but got no reply over the issue.

Long story short, i started to use a different browser ( firefox ) before was on safari. Now i can log in again finally to share stories etc, let's hope it stays working on this browser but honestly not getting any input back from the moderators shows how un-interested they really are about members so no more thank you's from me !!!

Lets all hope if they do any updates in the future they have the common decency to inform all there members before hand & give good advice & iron out all the problems.

I wonder how many member can still not sign in, my advice change your browser & keep it up to date.

Now the issues are the site pages do not load where the forums are, i wonder how many years this is going to take before this site gets its act together.............

Guest barehole4use
On 8/8/2022 at 4:32 AM, barehole4use said:

Now the issues are the site pages do not load where the forums are, i wonder how many years this is going to take before this site gets its act together.............

Finally started working again today 11 august 2022 i wonder for how long before this site goes down again without notice.