finally i can log back in

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

A big thank you guys michael ( moderator ) for sorting the site out, i was not able to log in for weeks since the update & now finally i can again, i missed the bare input, so thanks again guys for sorting it finally out !

Guest Huffer69

I see we still have to sign in to the forum page tho - is this part of the new programme as before we always seemed to be already signed in when we moved over from the home page to the forum page ??

I left a comment on July 11 in the topic Bareback Forums Are Back, started by Bareback Michael on June 30 where he apologized for the problem.  The next time I logged in to BB a few weeks later, I was able to go right to the forums.  (It probably has something to do with the fact that non-BB members can comment in, and even join, only the forums.) It's worked ever since for me.  Since he has not yet posted an update, you may try either leaving a reply of your own or contacting him directly.

Guest Huffer69

Might do that but it's no big shakes  to keep re-logging on to the forum page after moving form the main home page - it keeps my lazy brain active by remembering my log in details each time - LOL    ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
On 7/27/2021 at 9:35 AM, barehole4use said:

A big thank you guys michael ( moderator ) for sorting the site out, i was not able to log in for weeks since the update & now finally i can again, i missed the bare input, so thanks again guys for sorting it finally out !

The last time i left this mssg was the last time i could log in to the site, so it was obviously still not working all that time, now it seems i can log on once again but for how long this time, it's a pity these things are not more securely checked & ironed out before updating the site because honestly as a user it is annoying to say the least, if i were a paying member i would be furious but i am sure you will lose members because of this anyway.

Guest barehole4use
5 minutes ago, barehole4use said:

The last time i left this mssg was the last time i could log in to the site, so it was obviously still not working all that time, now it seems i can log on once again but for how long this time, it's a pity these things are not more securely checked & ironed out before updating the site because honestly as a user it is annoying to say the least, if i were a paying member i would be furious but i am sure you will lose members because of this anyway.

Also what needs to be added & addressed on the log in page without logging in is a way to reach the moderators of this site which is next to impossible !!! How can a member notify a moderator from the log in page when he himself cannot log in, you can see who ever thought this up, sorry for the pun is a total idiot.