Guest Huffer69

Once I'd got this far he insisted I go all the way - did I mention that after the photo shoot, once we sucked each other, he turned me round & " made " me take his cock -  Felt proper naughty !! ;)

337.JPG

338.JPG

342.JPG

345.JPG

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I am trying to get my Top fuckers to shoot a video of fucking me but only a few actually do it, got a dad type on the moment that likes doing it.

Good for you - saw yr request for tops to cum film with you etc - let me know if you find any - wish I could find some - some guys must be shy !!! lol  

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Huffer69

Oh wow - lucky you to find a sexy cock sucker to pose with you or was it arranged ? Jealous now !! That said I did do another selfie shoot again while 2 other guys were watching - made me feel a bit slutty knowing they were watching while I posed till I got naked !! ;):lol:;)

298.JPG

303.JPG

308.JPG

313.JPG

320.JPG

321.JPG

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

Yeah, it was prearranged. Actually the whole thing was staged as there was no contact other than him holding my cock for the pic. I'm a total sub-bottom and not into being serviced. I was actually hoping he was going to fuck me but it never happened.  He took 6 or 7 pics dressed and left, its a shame to because he would have felt awesome inside me balls deep...

Guest Huffer69

Mmm! I need to find me a top who ain't shy to pose with me outdoors & get naughty with me ;) it's all well & good doing selfies but an extra pair of hands wouldn't cum amiss ;) 

335.JPG

336.JPG

341.JPG

344.JPG

350.JPG

353.JPG