Guest Huffer69

Hi there guys, just wondering how many of you like to get back to nature with your camera, finding a suitable backdrop in the great outdoors & strike a pose - clothed or unclothed - or is it just me ? Post your outdoor selfies here & lets see who finds the most daring spot to " strike a pose " - I'll start with some selfies down amongst the bushes in my local cruising ground !!   

297.JPG

302.JPG

Guest subbttmhole

Unfortunately there are wayyy  to many bugs that bite here in the southern US this time of year. Used to do a lot of outdoor cruising in Oregon and California though.

Guest Huffer69
13 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I love outdoor cruising, been doing it for years.

Absolutely agree with you - I've had many bare adventure down the cruising spot in my local park & as for all the public toilets ( before they were all knocked down ) the fun I had in them !! ;)  

Guest Huffer69

During the above photo shoot above, it seemed I wasn't alone, I was being watched by a guy who was " sunbathing " in the same field a bit further up from the bushes - shamelessly I carried on the photo shoot !! ;) ;) 

307.JPG

312.JPG

Guest barehole4use
On 8/13/2020 at 8:32 PM, subbttmhole said:

Unfortunately there are wayyy  to many bugs that bite here in the southern US this time of year. Used to do a lot of outdoor cruising in Oregon and California though.

They have bugs here too, just use a strong mosquito repellent & you'll be fine, i like the types with a roller for sticky free application.

Guest Huffer69
8 minutes ago, barehole4use said:

They have bugs here too, just use a strong mosquito repellent & you'll be fine, i like the types with a roller for sticky free application.

I like to use a spray on version just to stop any little flying critters landing & biting - tho rumour has it that due to the extremely hot weather we are having here in the UK we are attracting Tiger Mosquito's which apparently are rather more partial to human flesh & leave a nasty bite etc !! Gulp - mite have to start taking a bigger spay gun !!    

Guest barehole4use
19 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

here in the UK we are attracting Tiger Mosquito's which apparently are rather more partial to human flesh & leave a nasty bite etc !! Gulp - mite have to start taking a bigger spay gun !!    

Funnily enough i was outdoor cruising yesterday & came across the police doing there control, luckily i was not parading myself like you do, i did know 1 of the officers from an earlier trip to the same location who was well fit & he remembered me too, how sweet after 2 months he's still dreaming about me as i him, hahahaha. I should ask him to come join me alone next time maybe i will because he loves to flirt with me too.

Guest Huffer69
5 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Funnily enough i was outdoor cruising yesterday & came across the police doing there control, luckily i was not parading myself like you do, i did know 1 of the officers from an earlier trip to the same location who was well fit & he remembered me too, how sweet after 2 months he's still dreaming about me as i him, hahahaha. I should ask him to come join me alone next time maybe i will because he loves to flirt with me too.

Oooo I say - did he use his erm " stick " on you & cuff you to a tree ?? 

Guest barehole4use
22 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Oooo I say - did he use his erm " stick " on you & cuff you to a tree ?? 

No but maybe i should make the suggestion next time. but here they don't have sticks but carry guns so i would have to be a little more polite & willing.

Guest Huffer69
1 hour ago, barehole4use said:

No but maybe i should make the suggestion next time. but here they don't have sticks but carry guns so i would have to be a little more polite & willing.

Ooo - don't think I'd like a 6-shooter being used on me - unless it was the shooter made of flesh !!!! ;)

I've known since I was 13 that outdoor fun, especially in full sunlight, is always best whenever possible!

Edited by Hard8Stud
corrected a word

This is me while sunbathing in October 2013 in what is actually part of a public park but is rarely visited.

2013_10-01_1 Hard cock while sunbathing_1.jpg

2013_10-07_09 Fully sunlit cock after sunbathing_2.jpg

2013_10-07_10 Fully sunlit cock after sunbathing_3.jpg

2013_10-07_08 Fully sunlit cock after sunbathing_1.jpg

• Like 1
Guest Huffer69

Just little old me taking my photo shoot to the next stage down the local cruising area - while being watched by these 2 guys who were quite happy to be naked themselves & stroke their cocks while I posed !! ;) ;) 

335.JPG

336.JPG

341.JPG

Guest Huffer69

Well I guess you all know where this photo shoot went !! ;) ( ps by the time I'd finished the photo shoot 1 of the guys had jerked off & shot his load - naughty man - :P ) sez me who was bollock naked & being naughty in the bushes for anyone to see !! :D   

344.JPG

347.JPG

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Always good to see you having fun, enjoy the weather while you can, here it is getting chilly.

Tell me - get up in the morning - av to put the lights on, get home after work, need to put the lights on - holding out till the clocks go back tho b4 I turn the heating on  & ps I need this pandemic to end so I can have some REAL FUN !!! :(;)

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

I need this pandemic to end so I can have some REAL FUN !!! :(;)

We are all waiting for this to happen, not sure about the UK but here they have decided to open all the sauna's i'm not risking it but i know many horny guys are going, i still think outdoors is safer as long as the police are not about.

Guest Huffer69

Quite - saunas etc have started to open in the UK too - think that's way too risky & silly - I mean how the hell do you social distance sex  for a start & think of the stink of bleach that would be everywhere - ( that's if cleaning is done ) - no thanks not for me - will stick to cam fun etc !! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Hi there guys I found another outdoor scene to play in & there was an incident last year when I was caught by this guy who was very obviously cruising who stayed & offered to shoot the camera for me - if I sucked his cock after - well it would have been rude not too - tis a pity he didn't keep shooting pix with the camera tho !!   

299.JPG

304.JPG

309.JPG

314.JPG

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Did he keep shooting his spunk ?

Well after he'd finished shooting me, I was more than happy to have him finish shooting his spunk too - all over my cock, so he did the honourable thing & cleaned my cock with his mouth & ended up with a creamy gift from me as an extra thank you !! ;)

Can't think why he wanted to take photos tho ??? :D  

322.JPG

323.JPG

327.JPG

331.JPG

332.JPG