To both Tops and Bottoms out there, Who's Still Barebacking Regardless of Coronavirus?

manfish770

Hello Everyone, I'm Back, been a bit busy, still having the odd Bareback Sex from time to time, but not as much as I would like, but I thought I'd pose this question to both Tops and Bottoms, the question goes something like this.

Who's still having BB Sex During Lockdown with Coronavirus, are you doing it with just the one guy or are you still having fun with many other guys out there?  Just a question I'm posing as I'm curious.

There are few restrictions for travelling in Sri Lanka. So I'm in a trouble to meet up my BF as he is in other province. Hoping to meet up to him & have a really hot-over night fuck session on next week. 

Who cares Corona when it's hot BB sex ?

Guest barehole4use

I am in Belgium & the lockdown measures are relaxed & becoming less & less ( thank god ) so obviously i have been out & about getting fucked by guys, not so many as i would like or as often but i am still being careful.

With my car in the shop still waiting to see what's going on with it, I'm having to take public transportation, which takes awhile. Still, though, I'm planning to meet a regular again this Sunday evening for the first time in months and breed him deep.

Guest Huffer69

Here in the UK - I'm certainly not risking anything as it as it STILL AIN'T SAFE OUT THERE despite all the Gov't promises it is - people seem to be putting wealth before heath around here these days - so wrong on every count -   :( :unsure: :wacko: & I do wish guys on the UK sites would stop trying to ask for meet ups - :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest barehole4use
23 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Here in the UK - I'm certainly not risking anything as it as it STILL AIN'T SAFE OUT THERE

I agree with you but the reason could be a lot because the UK took ages to decide for a lockdown & by that time it was too late because the virus had spread, a bit like taking too long about Brexit too, all very stupid the same can be said about Trump & the USA, took him ages to lockdown only to put his country in the middle of the sh#t. Luckily in mainland europe they were quick to react & thats why we have little increases in the virus & are pass the lockdown period. i feel sorry for the people of the UK but then again they did vote for bumbling Boris.

Guest Huffer69

Tell me - it gets me very heated & friends won't believe me when I complain & try to explain what a cock up our Gov't has made of the whole episode !! 

Guest barehole4use
27 minutes ago, Huffer69 said:

Tell me - it gets me very heated & friends won't believe me when I complain & try to explain what a cock up our Gov't has made of the whole episode !! 

I think all over the world knows it & our thoughts are with you all, I have many friends in London who never voted for Boris afraid of what a total idiot he was but they did not want Corbyn who should have resigned & saved the UK from the Brexit also, it's also a reason why house prices in the UK have slumped to there lowest levels since 2003. It's a knock on effect & won't stop until the UK sorts itself out & relying on false promises from Trump is not doing anyone any favours either. We can talk politics all day long but sadly nothing will change & honestly i don't trust any of the POLITICIANS either.

Guest Huffer69

On a lighter note - I hear that New Zealand is now free of C-19 & clear & has opened up again & everything is back to normal, apart from the borders which the P.M. is still keeping firmly closed, wise decision - if only the UK had done it the same way & other countries still suffering too, total & strict lockdown & all borders shut, no one in & no one out - period - after 7 weeks they contained it & sorted it - I do pray it stays that way - lessons to be learnt from N.Z I'd say !!   

I've stopped having sex when de lockdown started in March, so already 3 months without sex now, not that easy because i only discovered the great feeling of getting barebacked 6 months ago. 

The bath houses should reopen from 1st of July in Belgium, hopefully they include also the gay bath houses. 

Guest barehole4use
6 hours ago, Armin74 said:

The bath houses should reopen from 1st of July in Belgium, hopefully they include also the gay bath houses. 

Time will tell, i see you're in Belgium too, i did see on tv the red light district was opening again soon but the ladies have to perform sex with a mask on, so no kissing or blowjobs i presume, not sure how they will control that but time will tell. As for the sauna's i have heard that they find that too dangerous for now because the virus thrives in a heated environment, so it goes without saying that i think the sauna's won''t be open in a hurry. i wonder if they should provide more glory holes everywhere - that would be pretty safe, i would think no touching just fucking but again i think it's more wishful thinking on my part.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 5:53 PM, barehole4use said:

i wonder if they should provide more glory holes everywhere - that would be pretty safe, i would think no touching just fucking but again i think it's more wishful thinking on my part.

i love your idea about more glory holes, i love anonymous sex. 

hope they don't have to rub alcohol gel on their cock :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...