Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

So guys what are your plans after covid19 & your Gov't say it is safe to play out again & all restrictions are lifted & life is allowed to return to normal ( well I can dream can't I ) but lets just say it happens what are you gonna do after months of close physical contact with another guy ?

Me - well I'm gonna take myself off to a 24 hour sauna - get naked & wearing only a cock strap with poppers to hand, I'm gonna spend an all night session there being a slut & look for as many cocks as I can find that want my ass raw & give it to them - in a cabin - in the sling - in the steam room - in the sauna cabin - in the dark room - in the maze - anywhere in fact - as long as I get some cock !! ;) 

75.JPG

76.JPG

90.JPG

104.JPG

Guest barehole4use

Here in Belgium the lockdown is almost over they are making more & more things allowed & possible, so you can guess this last week i've been out getting fucked as much as i can, the bars & clubs & sauna's are still closed but there are enough cruising places for outdoor fun & every time i have visited very busy too - Oink !

I'm planning on staying alone until it is OVER. There are reports that areas that the restrictions were lifted have had surges of new cases. When they have a decent treatment/cure/vaccine or whatever, I'll fuck myself with toys. I'm not dying to get some dick in me.

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

The new number in Belgium of fatal cases +28 in the last 24hrs. almost over now here even less in the Netherlands. They are claiming the virus dies at temperature's above 22 celsius, if that is true it will be killed off soon. obviously i know other countries are still in the midst of the worst but those countries did lockdown far later then most if not all of europe, like USA & the UK who are showing silly numbers for deaths but they lock downed so much later & let everyone travel freely so now are paying the price for all that freedom given. A high price to pay for stupidity.

They claim... but it is summer in Australia. Didn't stop COVID-19 there.  I think it is lower there because when it is cold out, people stay inside and transmit it. Cases are lower down there because they spend more time outside doing social activities. Studies indicate that the virus can live up to two weeks on a surface. But UV light kills it, so it would make sense that it wouldn't survive as long outside as in. It would make sense that countries in the Northern Hemisphere will see a dip as it warms and people do social activities outdoors. But if the Spanish Flu is any indication, it will see a resurgence this fall as people move indoors more.

Guest Huffer69

Everyone is making valid points simply coz no one knows what will happen - but my original post was really intended as a fantasy game ( should have made that clear, apologies for not ) I wanted guys to pretend it was all over & gone for ever & then reveal your plans after living like a monk for so long !! 

• 3 weeks later...

I am definitively going to a gay sauna and suck as many cocks and swallow cum as possible in the sauna, steambath, videoroom. 

With the guys who wanna take me to the cabins i'll try to have a bare fuck and hopefully big loads of cum in my ass. 

In the next weeks i'm trying to contact a friend i've met just before the COVID-19 crisis, having a drink with him in a bar and afterwards suck him and swallow his cum. i've swallowed already twice from him and his cum taste great. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I don't know where to start when this is all over.  I've had men hit on me and turned them down to stay safe.  The first man to hit on me when this over God help him or me maybe he hasn't gotten any good fuck either. If anyone hears me screaming don't open my door I am loving it.

But I tell you all I am not going to turn down and cock for along time and enjoy it all

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Huffer69

So here in the UK it's looking very like the last roadmap exit - June 21st - is being delayed for a month due to the rise in the new India variant - very frustrating - I just wish people would be more sensible about the wearing of masks & taking up the vaccine, keeping their distance & not be bothered about going abroad for a holiday - we ain't out of the woods just yet but too many people behave as if we are & the longer they do so, the longer we will have to put up with restrictions !!! Grr !!! :(:angry:    

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

I just wish people would be more sensible about the wearing of masks & taking up the vaccine, keeping their distance & not be bothered about going abroad for a holiday - we ain't out of the woods just yet but too many people behave as if we are & the longer they do so, the longer we will have to put up with restrictions !!! Grr !!! :(:angry:    

I agree with you on this but there are a lot of very selfish people out there, here is is the same story many are vaccinated but the few who are not do not have the insight or the patience to think globally but only about themselves. we really are not out of the woods as you say & if the Indian variant becomes worse it's is going to happen all over again with lockdowns, social distancing etc.

I saw a friend out while cruising the other day, a guy about 10 years younger then me & NOT VACCINATED - He thought it a great idea to go to a sauna that had opened & fuck around even though he knows the virus like any other will spread at a higher % in a hot environment.

Shows how narrow minded & selfish people can be, i have little or no respect for the newly infected people who have got the virus because they mage a selfish decision.

Guest Huffer69

Quite - makes me real mad at work too, customers are now just saying " I don't wear a mask " when challenged - not even " sorry I'm exempt " just " I don't wear them " - selfish feckers & social distancing in shops is now a thing of the past & as for all those people crowding the beaches & parks recently coz of the hot sun etc - it beggars belief !! We all want it to end but I can't understand why people are being so stupid & selfish & blinded to their own needs & wants & not those around them & as for those who refuse the vaccine - I'm sorry but they are the worst type !!!!    

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Uncut7in

My main aim after lockdown was to get my sex life up to speed again as soon as possible. I was contacted by this young (25) Asian guy who wanted sex with me, so I met him at his place in London. It wasn't long before we were naked in the bedroom, and he looked more like 18-20, hairless and cute. He asked me to lie back on the bed, reached over me and I thought he was going to put a condom on my cock. It turned out to be a rubber cock ring, and after he'd fitted it he lubed his hole and lowered himself onto my cock. So I fucked, withdrew, penetrated and fucked until I'd had him raw in 6 different positions. Although I don't normally fuck strangers bareback, he was so cute that I didn't need much temptation. It felt so good fucking him bare.

Guest Huffer69
16 hours ago, Uncut7in said:

My main aim after lockdown was to get my sex life up to speed again as soon as possible. I was contacted by this young (25) Asian guy who wanted sex with me, so I met him at his place in London. It wasn't long before we were naked in the bedroom, and he looked more like 18-20, hairless and cute. He asked me to lie back on the bed, reached over me and I thought he was going to put a condom on my cock. It turned out to be a rubber cock ring, and after he'd fitted it he lubed his hole and lowered himself onto my cock. So I fucked, withdrew, penetrated and fucked until I'd had him raw in 6 different positions. Although I don't normally fuck strangers bareback, he was so cute that I didn't need much temptation. It felt so good fucking him bare.

Lucky Fucker !! ;)