Watersports !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Hi there guys, any of you going to admit you like piss play - I will, only a novice tho, enjoy pissing on my self, wanna move to the next level now & find a guy to piss on me, maybe try drinking piss & so wanna get piss fucked - but not yet ( 2020 ) prefer to wait till normality resumes !! Anyway this is a shot of me pissing by my front door - am I naughty or what ??  ;) ;) 

Pissing !_Moment.jpg

Taking full strength man piss down your throat straight from the tap and swallowing it all is not to much different to get used to beer for the first time... 

Once you get used to it then, like beer you get a taste for it and always finding excuses to go and drink at your local (dom top that is):huh:

• Like 1
Guest Huffer69

Well I have messed around previously with pissing into a pint pot then drinking it back down again - well some of it - did use it to spit back onto my hard cock & use my own piss as wank lube - that was fun & hot - ;);)

14 hours ago, Essexfuckwhore said:

Taking full strength man piss down your throat straight from the tap and swallowing it all is not to much different to get used to beer for the first time... 

Once you get used to it then, like beer you get a taste for it and always finding excuses to go and drink at your local (dom top that is):huh:

Guest subbttmhole

I pissed in another bottom's hole last week then fucked him, piss was all over the place. Apparently he still had a bunch in him because he messaged me afterwards and said that he almost filled his pants with my piss but made it to the toilet in time to squirt the rest out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Oops bet that was fun fucking a well pissed up hole - can imagine the squirting going on in that scene - ;) - so I got carried away again with a solo piss shot this time with the front door of my apartment open - how daring was that !! ;)

Pissing ! (3)_Moment.jpg

Guest Huffer69

Hi guys & fellow piss pigs - this is me pissing around in the communal corridor outside my apartment - now that was naughty !! Oink !!Oink !!  

Pissing ! (5)_Moment.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't have a lot of golden showers until now but i really love them, i especially like it when i'm on my knees and a guy is pissing on my chest, on my dick while i'm wanking, and with the help of the little brown bottle i even swallow. 

It happened to me about 2 years ago, i stopped at a small parking lot, i went into the bushes and waited, then a van stopped and a guy went into the bushes starting to pee, i got closer and saw his dick pissing a thick stream of warm gold, then i sniffed some poppers and got the courage to go to him, while he was peeing i took his soft cock into my mouth and drank his piss, swallowing everything, when he finished i gave him a blowjob until the end. When i got up and turned i saw another guy with his big dick out of his pants, craving for a suck, but i had to go to work ;-)

Guest Huffer69
23 hours ago, Armin74 said:

I didn't have a lot of golden showers until now but i really love them, i especially like it when i'm on my knees and a guy is pissing on my chest, on my dick while i'm wanking, and with the help of the little brown bottle i even swallow. 

It happened to me about 2 years ago, i stopped at a small parking lot, i went into the bushes and waited, then a van stopped and a guy went into the bushes starting to pee, i got closer and saw his dick pissing a thick stream of warm gold, then i sniffed some poppers and got the courage to go to him, while he was peeing i took his soft cock into my mouth and drank his piss, swallowing everything, when he finished i gave him a blowjob until the end. When i got up and turned i saw another guy with his big dick out of his pants, craving for a suck, but i had to go to work ;-)

Wow! That sounded like fun & yea I guess the little brown bottle always helps !! ^_^

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Handyhomo

I do love to piss on myself in the shower and see how high I can piss.  For some reason I get off on being pissed on by uncut guys.  I gently pull back the skin and let aim it all over my body

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 12/9/2020 at 5:50 AM, Huffer69 said:

piss pig - poppers & piss - always a good mix !! ;);)

Have you ever tried beer piss, i have it is even more fun.

Guest Huffer69
5 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Have you ever tried beer piss, i have it is even more fun.

Funny you should say that coz on the odd time when I came back from the pub after a few beers - my bladder felt really full & I found myself pissing for longer & harder - must try to remember to record the next time  ;););)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69
18 hours ago, PigINaPOKE said:

Be forewarned, if your "partner" is on heavy vitamins etc his piss MAY be like a good Scotch. An acquired taste.

Wonder if you get a good gin & tonic taste too !!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Beer piss is awesome, I’ll take that foamy drink any day, , I’ve been piss fucked in parks, pissed all over soaking my hair face (everything) I love the ride home smelling of sticky piss gets me hard all over again, 

Guest Huffer69

Well it has been know for me to get really piggy & fill a pint glass of my own piss & then use it to wank with or drink it back - gotta admit the 1st piss of the day is a tad strong, rather wait till I've had a few pints before I piss in a glass & drink it !! ;)

Pissing ! (9)_Moment.jpg

Pissing ! (9)_Moment(2).jpg

Pissing ! (9)_Moment(3).jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I've enjoyed it a few times having my top piss over my body and in my mouth. I've never had anyone piss inside me yet, but would love to. (along with prep for the mess)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Thongguy
I'm not proud of this, but I'm excited to have a friend pee on me. The first time was on vacation, in the shower. We did this a few times in the bathroom and I enjoyed the warm golden shower over my naked body.
A few days later he asked me this on a very quiet beach. I took off my thong and kneeled naked in front of him. He started peeing all over my chest and then asked if he could pee in my mouth. I didn't answer but opened my mouth.
I enjoyed the urine in my mouth and let it run down my body from my mouth.
Afterwards I was ashamed of my horny behavior.
Noticing my embarrassment, my friend suggested we take a shower together.
After taking a shower together, I got down on my knees for him again. He told me that he found it very exciting to pee in my mouth and that I should not feel ashamed.
He peed in my open mouth again and while peeing he asked me to swallow.
I did not object and swallowed several times. We both enjoyed this horny action and after peeing I started sucking him. I tasted him until he finally came in my mouth. I swallowed again and was very horny.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...