Poppers ??

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Hi again guys this is just a simple basic question - do you like to use poppers during sex ? I do - all the time I love the buzz especially off a new bottle - does anyone have a favourite brand or is there any real difference between any of them - I haven't tried them all so I couldn't possibly comment !! 

If you do like poppers - post a selfie here to prove the fact - I'll start !! ;) 

pic a is me huffin 1 bottle in the bedroom !! Oink !!

pic b is me huffin 2 bottles in the bedroom !! Oink !! Oink !! 

74.JPG

76.JPG

Guest barehole4use

Tried many over the years, at present my favourite brand is jungle juice black label, the come in a box & you pay a little extra but they're so good when sucking or getting fucked, it's one of the few poppers that does not give me a headache.

jungle-juice-black-level-30ml.png

5 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Hi again guys this is just a simple basic question - do you like to use poppers during sex ? I do - all the time I love the buzz especially off a new bottle - does anyone have a favourite brand or is there any real difference between any of them - I haven't tried them all so I couldn't possibly comment !! 

If you do like poppers - post a selfie here to prove the fact - I'll start !! ;) 

pic a is me huffin 1 bottle in the bedroom !! Oink !!

pic b is me huffin 2 bottles in the bedroom !! Oink !! Oink !! 

74.JPG

76.JPG

wish I could.  Wouldn't mind you you impregnating me either!

Guest Huffer69

Hi there guys Popper Pig here again - sometimes I get the urge to double up the hit by doubling up the bottles  - what do you think - double the rush or double the headache ?? ;)  

76.JPG

77.JPG

• 1 month later...

I use poppers, i think i even can't have sex without them anymore. 

Inhaling it, especially from a new bottle, helps me to reach my target, what i wanna go for, without the poppers i wouldn't even dare. 

I prefer Blue Boy or Amsterdam. But i don't know if you can really call them 'brands', because for example you can find the same brand into different bottles, rectangular, round, small, bigger bottles, and they do smell different or have a smaller or bigger effect. So my experience is that they just pour their liquid in a bottle and put an existing name on it. 

I usually stay with the same supplier and vary within the brands he offers, but my favorites are Blue Boy and Amsterdam because they are heavy and make me very willingly ;-)

And off course, it feels the best when i have sniffed a lot at the end when the cum is filling my mouth or ass. 

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, Armin74 said:

I use poppers, i think i even can't have sex without them anymore. 

Inhaling it, especially from a new bottle, helps me to reach my target, what i wanna go for, without the poppers i wouldn't even dare. 

I prefer Blue Boy or Amsterdam. But i don't know if you can really call them 'brands', because for example you can find the same brand into different bottles, rectangular, round, small, bigger bottles, and they do smell different or have a smaller or bigger effect. So my experience is that they just pour their liquid in a bottle and put an existing name on it. 

I usually stay with the same supplier and vary within the brands he offers, but my favorites are Blue Boy and Amsterdam because they are heavy and make me very willingly ;-)

And off course, it feels the best when i have sniffed a lot at the end when the cum is filling my mouth or ass. 

I think I know what you mean, tho some poppers do seem to have a different aroma, but like you I do try to stick to the brands that don't give me that headache - at the moment I like to use Gold - strong kick from them without the ache after prolonged use !! 

ps another popper selfie in the bedroom - ^_^^_^ 

27.JPG

28.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Just me huffing poppers again - think I must be hooked - always looking for popper mates & doms to huff with or get controlled by on skype - message me if you wanna huff !! ;););)

27.JPG

54.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Hi Guys this is me just trying out some of the new " Original " brand poppers by the front door one night when I was feeling naughty !! Hope you like them ?? ;);)

a26.JPG

a28.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

After many years of trying many brands i find the best one for me is " jungle juice black label " a little harder to get but well worth it, they come boxed but they are awesome & i never get a headache, just an incredible high. Let me know if others here are using them too ?

Unknown.jpeg

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

After many years of trying many brands i find the best one for me is " jungle juice black label " a little harder to get but well worth it, they come boxed but they are awesome & i never get a headache, just an incredible high. Let me know if others here are using them too ?

Unknown.jpeg

Not tried that brand, tho keep seeing it - why you say it's harder to get ?

Guest Huffer69

More naked poppers fun in the corridor - just being an exhibitionist I guess - tho I wonder if it's the poppers that help with the dutch courage ?? ;)  

221.JPG

222.JPG

Guest barehole4use
23 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

why you say it's harder to get ?

I find not every sex shop sells them but just a few, maybe ordering online would be easier but the post here is unreliable so i prefer a physical shop.

Guest Huffer69

Ah well I guess that would explain that then !! Oh for a full return to a visit to a physical shop without all the restraints - I wonder of that time will ever return ??  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 7/31/2020 at 7:17 AM, Huffer69 said:

tho keep seeing it - why you say it's harder to get ?

It used to be, there is only 1 shop that sells it near me otherwise i have to order online & they have changed the original to now 1 with a ceramic pellet on the inside, i don't think it has improved it but the price has jumped up only ##ckers !!! Are there any other brands you can recommend which are very strong, i love strong poppers too ?

Guest Huffer69
23 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Love outdoor cruising, it's my favourite too.

0c6cb92656ea44b986e8e8d94a.jpg

Woof ! THAT is one HOT image presuming you are on the receiving end it looks like you got a sexy young looking top there !! ;)