Guest barehole4use

Maybe you should check out the bins of the local sauna & sex clubs after this corona to find some used rubbers + outdoors can be good too.

• 3 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, barehole4use said:

Maybe you should check out the bins of the local sauna & sex clubs after this corona to find some used rubbers + outdoors can be good too.

i was thinking about doing that also when the gay sauna's open again. i hope it will be soon, however, the corona situation is getting worse again

i've found one filled condom outdoor hanging on a branch, i took it and played with it, these days i would swallow it and lick it clean, in those days i was too afraid, but everything changes. 

Guest barehole4use
16 hours ago, Armin74 said:

i've found one filled condom outdoor hanging on a branch

They are hard to find because no one wants to use them & all the guys claiming to be safe sax only all fuck bare too, they just don't post it online because they don't want anyone to know especially there hypocrite friends who all do the same.

there are still more guys that uses condoms than i thought. since i do bare i only take lube with me in the sauna, but when i get in a cabine with a hot top they sometimes only want to fuck with condom, i didn't expect that :wacko: