Getting fucked or not

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I have a question for all you guys out there, i have not had any sex for weeks because of COVID-19 ( Corona ) but some of my regular fuckers have been trying to convince me to get fucked face down ass up outdoors, they keep telling me it will be safe & approx 1.5 meters away from behind my face, my question is this :  The distance from behind me with my face down hoodie covering my head but ass up & exposed, is this really safe or are they just trying to convince me to get fucked & loaded up again ?

Please share your thought & or suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 3:35 AM, barehole4use said:

I have a question for all you guys out there, i have not had any sex for weeks because of COVID-19 ( Corona ) but some of my regular fuckers have been trying to convince me to get fucked face down ass up outdoors, they keep telling me it will be safe & approx 1.5 meters away from behind my face, my question is this :  The distance from behind me with my face down hoodie covering my head but ass up & exposed, is this really safe or are they just trying to convince me to get fucked & loaded up again ?

Please share your thought & or suggestions.

I think that they're trying to convince you to get fucked and get loaded up.  I imagine if you are tested or so, maybe it will be fine but it's your decision to make obviously.    I myself  have been only with a select few

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, Bbbttmslt49 said:

I think that they're trying to convince you to get fucked and get loaded up.  I imagine if you are tested or so, maybe it will be fine but it's your decision to make obviously.    I myself  have been only with a select few

I think you might be right, i am still doubting but i am getting asked daily to be fucked, up till now i'm just refusing but i keep getting offers & honestly want a fuck too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YvrGwm4Gam

The reality for most of us bottoms I think is fairly clear. The craving for raw cocks busting nut in our asses is just too strong.

However...this covid-19 shit is deadly. And as much as I would love to hit the park in my fuck jeans taking every raw dick that comes along like I usually do...I would like to be able to do that for years to come...not just one night and then be sick and most likely die, because of a weakened immune system.

So BH4U...I definitely know how you feel. But I would say stay safe just a little bit longer. This won't last forever and then we can get our holes back out there to service all those raw cocks in the parks that we do so well!

I've closed down my ass until a vaccine comes out. Sure, it only kills 4-5% (world-wide), and some may not show symptoms. But many get gravely ill with time spent in the ICU or perhaps just feeling like death warmed over. And more than the risk to myself, I couldn't live with myself if I brought it home to my loved ones and they died because I needed a butt load of jizz. I can be selfish, but not that selfish. 

I just read an article that researchers there have found it has mutated. They have found almost 40 mutations. Some are less virulent and some are worse. Much worse. These mutations will make it difficult to develop an effective vaccine. 

My advice: If you need a cock in your ass, use a toy. If you need to fuck an ass, use a fleshlight or something.

Stay safe everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

From seeing posts from you over the years, I know you like getting fucked and rarely have only one man  fuck you - you are clearly a very sexy man.

I think the guys posting you are hving a laugh - there is no way, even if fucked from behind, that you can maintain the 2 metre distance.

Hopefully they will still be available once restrictions reduce.

3 hours ago, hungrysubuk said:

From seeing posts from you over the years, I know you like getting fucked and rarely have only one man  fuck you - you are clearly a very sexy man.

I think the guys posting you are hving a laugh - there is no way, even if fucked from behind, that you can maintain the 2 metre distance.

Hopefully they will still be available once restrictions reduce.

2 meter distance?

Yes, as required under the current lockdown. It does making fucking with strangers difficult, probably impossible. Once the full lockdown ends, I would not be surprised if some men only want to be fucked from behind and avoid any oral contact.

If that means my arse gets loaded, I'd be happy enough`!!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

At the moment we are already for about 3 months in lockdown, in all these months i didn't have any sex but my ass is craving for raw dick, especially because i only discovered how good bare feels since december.

I didn't do any dates because I also want that anything goes back to normal as fast as possible, and every individual is equally responsible for that.

I also questioned myself if swallowing cum or having a bare fuck would be risky without kissing, but i just did not take the risk.

Recently I've discovered the lockdown was even a good thing for me because I discovered I had an STI, so I'm cured now and I'm glad i didn't gave it to anyone else.

How did you hold on barehole4use?