Flakes and no shows

So many times guys online talk a good game. Oh, yea man let's hookup. I wanna do x, y, and a with you. You're so hot.  Blah, blah.

Then, they are not available, are married and have to be discreet, are headed to work, sick, too far away, yada, yada - fill in the blank.  Or worse they agree to meet and don't show, or a half hour after the planned meeting time they message oh I got called in to work.

Oh and the real kicker is they show up or you get to their place and the photo they sent was taken 20 years ago or some such crap.

And the scammers are coming out of the woodwork on gay hookup sites.

It's all so frustrating.

How do you guys cope or deal with it and weed out the flakes?

You ain't wrong there, I've tried to hook up with some of them and they don't even answer back, I'm thinkng, What the Fuck are you doing on here in the first place?

Guest barehole4use

These sad losers are everywhere wasting our times, also esp here in Belgium they are known for being big time fantasists that don't show, it's a reason i always will avoid a private date at there home, i've seen that too many times, the photo was taken 20+ years ago or worse is not them at all, if i make a date it's going to be outdoors or at a sauna, if they don't show there are always real guys around that want to play, so that way my time is never wasted. Maybe you should do the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 12:28 AM, Upyourass954 said:

So many times guys online talk a good game. Oh, yea man let's hookup. I wanna do x, y, and a with you. You're so hot.  Blah, blah.

Then, they are not available, are married and have to be discreet, are headed to work, sick, too far away, yada, yada - fill in the blank.  Or worse they agree to meet and don't show, or a half hour after the planned meeting time they message oh I got called in to work.

Oh and the real kicker is they show up or you get to their place and the photo they sent was taken 20 years ago or some such crap.

It's all so frustrating.

I agree it is frustrating I belong to dating sites and LGBT group for singles

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 12/30/2019 at 3:28 AM, Upyourass954 said:

It's all so frustrating.

All the time. last month I had 7 guys do no shows. Pisses me off becasue of the needless prep time. If I change my mind for what ever reason I make sure I let them know ASAP.    Guys are in a lot of instances all talk then when it comes down to actually following through they bolt away like giddish school girls. I get a ton of scammers! I always check profiles. If it says only relationships or friends and nothing about sex I move on. Now and then I'll play along with the scammers just for fun, usually I'll come right out and tell them that Im not looking for love just a hookup and to get fucked.

I'm bi-married but love getting bred, and scheduling can be an issue. Wife knows I'm bi she has watched while I sucked a guy off