Well the deed has been done, his babies are now inside me.

Hello everyone, well The Deed has been Done, I've just gotten back from being fucked by my FB, and now I have his Babies deep inside me, Now here's the question for all the bottoms out there, Do you love it when you have your man's babies swimming inside you affter sex, or do you want to get rid of them straight away, What's your preference after being bred by your man, Keep the Babies in or Get them Out?

I've never had babies inside me, but I love to be filled with cum. I usually leave it in for a while. As my body absorbs some of the moisture it thickens. Then I like to wet my fingers and dig for it, licking it off like icing off a spoon. It has more flavor when it is like this. This way I get to experience both getting fucked and filled and taste his juices. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 9:12 AM, manfish770 said:

Hello everyone, well The Deed has been Done, I've just gotten back from being fucked by my FB, and now I have his Babies deep inside me, Now here's the question for all the bottoms out there, Do you love it when you have your man's babies swimming inside you affter sex, or do you want to get rid of them straight away, What's your preference after being bred by your man, Keep the Babies in or Get them Out?

Oh no!  I never ever expel!  I want my mans babies deep in me.  I never use condoms and only prefer sex with men who love to breed and seed.  As well, I love to swallow.  There cant be no other way for me.  I'm proud to be a breeder!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...