Have you ever been fucked by someone... when you're done there is an audience watching

A few nights ago my BF invited me to his new house for dinner.  Of course I dressed sexy as a good (bottom) shemale should.  Wearing sexy lingerie underneath my short skirt.  

We had a wonderful dinner with drinks. We started kissing and caressing that led him to taking me into his bedroom.  He put me on his bed then stripped down to a cock that fully at attention.

He told me to take off my top and skirt and leave on my bra and panties with my garter belt and stockings he says my ass looks sexy in it.

He stood at the edge of the bed I crawled to the edge and began sucking his cock like the hungry cocksucker that I am . He grabbed my hair while we got into rhythm. In no time I was swallowing an awesome load of Daddy juices.

We laid on the bed complimenting me saying how sexy my ass is in lingerie 

Naturally he mounted me I swear his cock had a mind of its own as he penetrated my asspussy.  All I can say he fucked me like he owned my asspussy ( loved it).  He had me on my back, doggie style,  he sat on the edge of the bed while I rode his cock he pushed me into the wall without missing a beat he fucked me while standing and bent me over on the bed to unload his Daddy juices inside of me.  

We collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.  As I lay there looking up I noticed first the lights were on and he had no curtains on the window, everyone passing by was watching us.

Oh my goodness my boyfriend was very proud of it,  When I left in the morning there was a number of notes on my car windshield wipers 

I have an audience 1578387939_multixnxx-AllThingsGay!-19.jpg.0f71f41fddf3d0b9c05e13e476e3b535.jpg

20190906_143307.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest subbttmhole

I have had a few times that ended with an audience. Once, at a local nude swimming area, we went back into the woods a ways and thought we were secluded. About 10 minutes into it, I was bent over a log and he was plowing my hole, I looked up and saw a woman watching us. Another time at a video store, I thought he had locked the door, but as he fucked me he opened it, when he finished I noticed 3 guys had been watching. The last time was at the house of an older couple that I used to serve. One time, the first guy had finished up in me and went into the kitchen as his partner was taking his turn. After awhile I heard the doorbell and the other guy talking to someone. Eventually he led them into the room and they watched the guy topping me finish off.

I do a live sex show with a gay friend of mine.  Absolutely love an audience seeing me being fucked and having a load shot up my arse.  Sometimes I even have audience members join in.BBF1.jpg.db7c44d94b8bb60c9a15431b4157f0a3.jpg

Guest barehole4use

A friend of mine with a huge cock fucked me the other day at the local cruising area & being the total slut that i am i said lets take this to the top of the hill, i got up there found a part with grass dropped my pants & got in doggy position in my jockstrap my friend came over dropped to his knees & started fucking me, no sooner then we were busy were guys walking around us watching, I loved it..........

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

oh yes many times and hope my more, it freaked me out years ago then he more I was outed and exposed the more I found myself needing cocks and cum and I had a Dom that loved to fuck me in front of his buddies, after I was exposed and outed my now ex wife caught me in our bed being a man and watched me get fucked and loaded with cum while I moaned with pleasure and begged him to fuck me, I have found in the theater and other places when the guy gets off and pulls out others watching and taken pictures

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

the first time it happened was in a sex club, there were no private cabines so everything was public, i was still a top those days, but a guy with a big dick fucked me for the first time, everyone could see me, even my BF was watching how i got pounded by a stranger. 

the last it happened in a gay sauna, started with a guy in the mirror room, during the suck and fuck you can see other men watching and it makes me only more horny. 

• Like 1

Strand Theater in K.C. Got bent over a seat in the upstairs theater and fucked hard until he came in my ass. Place was empty when we started, but when we finished there were a dozen guys up in there with several others having fun too. I didn't even have a chance to get up before I felt a hand on my back and a new cock up my ass. Damn I love that place :P

• Like 1
7 hours ago, btmlover69 said:

Strand Theater in K.C. Got bent over a seat in the upstairs theater and fucked hard until he came in my ass. Place was empty when we started, but when we finished there were a dozen guys up in there with several others having fun too. I didn't even have a chance to get up before I felt a hand on my back and a new cock up my ass. Damn I love that place :P

I've been fucked at the Strand several times, always with an audience. A couple of times the red haired clerk walked by just to get a peek, I guess. Once I was in a crowd and I was bent over sucking a guy hoping someone would come up and spit roast me. Instead, a guy started fingering my ass. He started with one finger and kept adding more as I loosened up. Then, oops! he got his hand in me. At that time I couldn't concentrate on the cock in my mouth.  He twisted his hand around hitting my prostate until I came hard. I had only had a smaller woman's hand in me up to that time. I was surprised, to say the least. It's amazing what you can do when you are turned on like that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, creamygood said:

I've been fucked at the Strand several times, always with an audience. A couple of times the red haired clerk walked by just to get a peek, I guess. Once I was in a crowd and I was bent over sucking a guy hoping someone would come up and spit roast me. Instead, a guy started fingering my ass. He started with one finger and kept adding more as I loosened up. Then, oops! he got his hand in me. At that time I couldn't concentrate on the cock in my mouth.  He twisted his hand around hitting my prostate until I came hard. I had only had a smaller woman's hand in me up to that time. I was surprised, to say the least. It's amazing what you can do when you are turned on like that.

lol.. might have been the same guy fisted me there once too! My first time getting fisted but not my last!

• Like 1
Guest Huffer69

Well I did go for an night session at a sauna ( a good few years ago now btw ) & was just cruising around like you do for some hunky number to fuck with when I just sat down on this bench affair in the middle of a kind of no-mans land area that went between the cabins & the glory hole area - was sat there for about 10 mins when this young chap joined me & asked how things were going, quiet I replied, he suggested we liven things up so he started to snog me there on the bench & before too long we were both playing tonsil tennis - the towels were off & cocks were in & out of each others mouths  - didn't take him long before he stood up behind me - bent me over the bench - spread my ass & dived in with his mouth & tongue to give me one hellava rimming session before he spat on his cock & went for it hard & deep right there on that bench!! 

We must have been fucking like rabbits for about 20 mins before I felt splashes of what I thought was just sweat dripping on me - but no I looked up & there were about 5 guys all stood round watching & wanking off & some were spunking over me - good job they couldn't see me blush - but in the mood of the moment, I grabbed the nearest cock to me & started to suck him off too - felt like a pig in heaven !!

Footnote, I was just resting on that bench about 10 mins later when one of the sauna staff was showing round a new member & explained this was a rest area & full sex was discouraged but mentioned that a couple had been going at it full pelt earlier even if they weren't supposed too !! I really did blush then !! :rolleyes: ;)  

• 2 weeks later...

I have...a number of times, once at the entrance to a theater in a ABS...got fucked at the entrance, hallway with many watching, in the dark hall, and actually a couple of times, in a room with a glory hole, he an I were fucking like great, and someone was watching thru the glory hole, )(that happened a couple of times...) tho mostly never got someone to actual finish in my ass in an ABS...I have had a cock or two or many more, mostly guys there wanna fuck till their hard and cum in your mouth.  I had them rubbered up in an ABS many times, and got an empty condom from fucking, tho many have busted in my mouth. RAW

Was cleaning up and about to get dressed after being fucked raw behind some bushes in a park, when another guy we'd seen earlier popped around the bush n asked if i wanted more? He had his huge hard thick 8" out in his hand stroking, oozing precum, certainly didn't say no!! He'd been watching all along and got himself so hard n horny.. all juiced up he slipped right in but blew after a couple of hard thrusts! I was a bit disappointed, expecting him to pull out n run... then he held me keeping his throbbing cock inside me, slowly rubbing, i could feel it harden, then he gave my ass a good propper pounding! Better than the first guy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, Hungbottom9 said:

I would love a group to see me as the hung bottom I’ve always known I am 

Sauna is a great place to do this too or a cinema. You should try it, you'll love it i'm sure.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

• 5 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

My 1st three way there was a fourth guy who came and kept his clothes on and just watched. The two tops spit-roasted me and both bred me balls deep. I was enjoying myself way to much to worry about the 4th guy. I would be more than willing to go on stage and bottom bare for an audience. Actually it would be pretty HOT.. 

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 9/28/2020 at 3:45 AM, barehole4use said:

Sauna is a great place to do this too or a cinema. You should try it, you'll love it i'm sure.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

Several times at the ABS I stripped nude in the movie booth and I always let the door open a few inches just in case someone needs sucked off or wants to fuck me. I've had a few who didn't want to participate but liked peeking through the door to watch me stroke myself.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 10/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, BB_Anise said:

I do a live sex show with a gay friend of mine.  Absolutely love an audience seeing me being fucked and having a load shot up my arse.  Sometimes I even have audience members join in.BBF1.jpg.db7c44d94b8bb60c9a15431b4157f0a3.jpg

What would be cool would be getting fucked in front of an audience and have a live feed videographer taking tight shots shown on a large screen TV. Providing the audience not only the live show but great views of whats happening.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 3/5/2021 at 11:09 PM, BreedDaddyDeep said:

What would be cool would be getting fucked in front of an audience and have a live feed videographer taking tight shots shown on a large screen TV. Providing the audience not only the live show but great views of whats happening.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, BB_Anise said:

I did live solo broadcasts for a year and had a few regular tipping observers. I soon became bored and stopped. But the more that entered my room the more exciting it was. I would love to have a few tops to join that would def. give me incentive to set up a small studio, maybe even a camera person so various shots would be easier then with mounted cams. I for one or another reasons tend to go soft if I concentrate on things other than my cock. So when I start operating the scene selection controller moving to different cameras I'm no longer the "Old Dude w/ a Boner". LOL I would love to suck guys off and be creampied on live broadcasts.