To all the bottoms out there, What's the best thing about getting barebacked, and what's the worst thing about Barebacking?

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been on here, I've been busy, but been a bit dry when it comes to the Sex Department, but I've a question anyway for all you Bottoms like myself out there, well here's the Question.

What's the best thing about Being Barebacked and What's the Worst thing about being barebacked?

• 2 weeks later...

the best thing is that i'm giving him the ultimate taboo pleasure and also the intimacy of feeling his raw skin and cum inside me.  the worst thing is what Rustyso9 said about fearing catching something but also i sometimes having a little bit of shame when i sense that the top has his own shame issues and might think me a slut, but not in a good way.  

Getting drilled by a hung top and feeling his cock swell and pulse as he shoots millions of his babies in my hole while he moaning and growling and squeezing you tightly feels so exhilarating. I feel like he is trying to impregnate me with something. And carrying it around inside. The worst. STDs and cum farts. I secretly love cum farts though. 

The best is when the top makes me cum the same time as him.

The worst I don't like is when he says he loves me after our second date.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest macdstephen

The best part of being a BB bottom is that feeling of fullness when he cums, I love it when I can feel the ejaculations as they squirt in my arse.

The worst part is the inevitable spinning wheel odds of catching an STI. The more loads you get, the higher the odds. 

Doesn't stop me tho, BB evert time.

• 3 months later...
Guest Sketcherman

The best thing ...  frankly I love to be an anonymous cumdump at a bathhouse or bookstore for a buddy. He is obsessed with rimming loads out of my ass and I totally love getting rimmed. I go to the bathhouse and every time someone breeds me, I call him on his cell, and he can listen to us. By the end of his work day, last Friday,  I had 8 guys breed me. He got in my room just as a big Bear was pumping his load in me. Then my friend closed the door. Got between my legs and he rimmed me clean. Stay all night and had a blast.

Worst thing... idiots that know nothing about "Pos,  undetectable" and are utterly insensitive with their comments

• 4 months later...

I agree with many others, for me the best things out numbered the bad completely the best are the feeling of his bare cock sliding in and out of me the submission I have giving myself to him and of course that hot cum he deposits inside me is without a doubt the ultimate reward 

the thing is if I get some disease but it is just worth the risk for me 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest romelgs

The best thing is the way a Top enjoys fucking my hole Raw, Blasting his seed in Deep. The worst thing is that it does'nt happen often enough:(

The best thing - having multiple raw loads fucked deep into my cunt is nothing short of awesome. 

The worst thing being about being barebacked and bred - without fail the top(s) do eventually run out of cum at some point.

If you are really unlucky they can run out of hard cock and energy and energy lol 

Guest ImpotentBottom

Best thing: Feeling a REAL MAN inside me, his cock spasming as he cums floods my love canal.

Worst thing: Risk of STDs and thoughts of having to explain that.

• 3 weeks later...

The best is feeling the raw dick without the friction of a condom

The ultimate is the feeling the hot top cums inside me

Worst thing is when they ask if they can cum in me, they should just do it, not asking it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love having a man in me and since I’m quite tight, he has to be Dominate and (^*&^*&(&ful to get in. If he hurts me, I moan, but that means he now has a challenge to continue and “win” no matter how much I moan. He knows I love it and any pain is actually pleasure. Don’t stop, take what you want, knowing I’m there to please you. 

Worse thing is when he doesn’t take charge and take what he wants. 

Edited by SFMunchkin
Wrong words came up
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...