walk around with many loads deep inside...

Guest TommyTight

Guest TommyTight

My biggest wish is to have a real breeding party and let 20-30 guys dump their babies deep inside me, let them empty their balls deep inside me! After all I wanna walk around with taking care of all their babies.

Guest barehole4use

You will not be able to hold so many loads in your ass, i know from experience that keeping so many loads inside is next to impossible even though getting used & fucked by 20+ guys is super hot.

Guest TommyTight
6 hours ago, barehole4use said:

You will not be able to hold so many loads in your ass, i know from experience that keeping so many loads inside is next to impossible even though getting used & fucked by 20+ guys is super hot.

Thanks for your tip!

I managed a few loads before  it started leaking out.  Even so, 20-30 guys, shooting their loads in me sounds good :P

Every bottom's wish. :)

Unless it's felched out I hold cum in my butt until it leaks out. It makes me feel slutty/horny.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Handyhomo

I keep it in as long as I can.  Years ago, met a guy that my bf was talking to on one of the apps.  We met at Disneyland, about 10am then went to his place, fucked me good and fill me with his load and then the bf and I went back to Disneyland, where the guys load was in for hours, probably the rest of the day Til we got back to where we were staying

• 2 weeks later...

i've recently got a big load filled up my ass. i dated a guy who had a condom filled with frozen cum, there were about 20 loads in it

before fucking me bare he pushed the frozen cum in my ass, it felt less cold then i thought, maybe because i was so hot ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A while back I had a busy Sunday night and hit up four guys I knew that loved bareback and cum inside. I had an early class on Monday and just rushed straight to school. Before long I had to keep fighting the urge to let any it out. I was waiting to see if they would stay. Every move I took my hole was so wet and squishy. I was so turned on I had to keep pushing down my boner. They must’ve dumped huge loads. Cuz I only lasted an hour before I was in the restroom squatting over a Petri dish and let the hot cum slowly leak out as I played with and jerked off into the mix. The smell of cum was so strong. 

• 4 months later...