Clean Out Advice

Bi Married Bottom Here.

I'm hoping to get on PrEP soon.

Before I start taking bare cock and cum, I want to make sure I can clean out properly.

I want to start a regular clean out process, but can't use the shower attachment.

I've got the wife bought into me needing a regular clean out due to irregularity. :-)

What should I use to clean out regularly?

Guest topload

Mate. The guys I fucked and became friends told me  they  prefer using the shower.Easy and direct to the point. I can see......you can't  use that. Other option should be Enema (or a anal douche). Easy to hidden from partner. Another advice.....DIET .  Lots of fiber.

Quite sure there are plenty bottom guys here that can give you better options.

Enjoy a hot LOAD.

• 3 weeks later...

However you clean out, start with a natural BM. It makes quick work of the rest and it won't build dependence. A hot cup of coffee or tea can help. Lately, for travel, I've been using a squeeze bottle made as a sinus rinse.  (www.NeilMed.com  In the US and Canada, I find them in most drugstores.) It squirts from the bottom, not the top like other bulb type enemas. I get less air and don't need to refill the bottle to full for every rinse. It has a blunt nozzle that I just press against my rosebud, not inside so no lube needed either. You only need about quarter cup (2 oz / 60 mL) each squirt (IF you've had a natural movement first). Repeat with breaks to move and walk around until you rinse clean three times.  Sometimes I'll feel myself gurgle after 23-30 minutes and will have just a tiny squeeze water still. If there's no dirty color or smell when I wipe that dry, I know I'm good to go. I might pre-lube at this point! Otherwise I'll rinse again with even less water.  If I plan a long play scene in the evening, I'll eat very little all day.