What the fuck?

hornyinnh

Guest NHVersaslut
I know the site is not as good as it once was, but what the fuck? Where are my fellow barebackers? Dover (03820) Chat me up men!

The people that "run" this site just really know how to "run" it into the ground? :angry:

• 4 months later...
Guest NHVersaCumDump

Let's see if this works? Let's have a hot raw fucking time. Group is even better!! Who's into it?

Guest skimuscledude
Cool this actually does work then. let's group!

couple here would be VERY interested! 1 is versatile TOP and other is VERY versatile bottom.

Let's CUM!!!

Finally men. How about we set this up over the next couple weeks? Nights work best for me, can't entertain. Anyone available to entertain a few fellow barebackers?

couple here would be VERY interested! 1 is versatile TOP and other is VERY versatile bottom.

Let's CUM!!!

Guest NHVersaslut
Finally men. How about we set this up over the next couple weeks? Nights work best for me, can't entertain. Anyone available to entertain a few fellow barebackers?

I can host a few week nights, would love to recieve mutiple cocks

Guest NHVersaslut
I want some of those cocks too...You can be a pig but don't be piggy :o

LOL ok so we have 2 pig bottoms guess we need to line up some horny tops

:P

Guest NHVersaslut
Seems tops are tough to locate. I'll top one and all. Looking forward to meeting up with a couple of you guys and breeding. :D

it's a hard job butt someone has to do it LOL

Guest NHVersaslut
Now we're talkin... Who's got the sling?

or we both can line up asses in the air for use. i dont squeal like a piggy but i moan like a whore :P

or we both can line up asses in the air for use. i dont squeal like a piggy but i moan like a whore :P

Squeal, moan or bark at the moon, so long as you can take it like a champ, it's all good with me. So, when guy's? Want to spilt a room, meet in the woods, in the back seat??? It's breading season!

Guest NHVersaslut
Squeal, moan or bark at the moon, so long as you can take it like a champ, it's all good with me. So, when guy's? Want to spilt a room, meet in the woods, in the back seat??? It's breading season!

I can host a hump night bb party, any wednesday night. also havee tues and thursday night available too

Guest NHVersaCumDump
I can host a hump night bb party, any wednesday night. also havee tues and thursday night available too

I don't want to be breaded, like a casserole. I want to be bred like a manhole. Anyhow, weekends are best for me but can deal with the mid week given a week lead time.

Guest LoganSteel

If you're looking for more people, I'd be interested in joining. I'm a vers. top, available on weekends. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Guest skimuscledude
If you're looking for more people, I'd be interested in joining. I'm a vers. top, available on weekends. Hope to meet some of you soon.

we're free mostly on the weekends................and LOVE outdoor groups!! any place in the area to meat and play RAW????

Guest NHVersaCumDump
we're free mostly on the weekends................and LOVE outdoor groups!! any place in the area to meat and play RAW????

Of course there is. Where there is a will, there's a way. Who looking at this thread has the will?

Guest skimuscledude
Of course there is. Where there is a will, there's a way. Who looking at this thread has the will?

we can host a couple of guys but not a big party.......... :(

would rather find a spot like Rock River in the area to meat all and FUCK and SUCK and everyone getting cum!!!!

Guest topguynh7
we can host a couple of guys but not a big party.......... :(

would rather find a spot like Rock River in the area to meat all and FUCK and SUCK and everyone getting cum!!!!

Im game for some play today too!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...