For the first time bottoming...

Guest bottom92

Guest bottom92

Hi all,

I just met an guy where I now talks for weeks now. He seems OK and tomorrow I have an date with him.
It will my first time that I gonna be fucked as bottom.

Any advice guys for me? I'm an pretty short guy I'm 5.3 ft and he has an cock of almost 9 inches...
What position will be good? For the first time? On my stomach? So he can enter me...?

Thanks in advance

Guest abig14me

You straddling his dick might be a better position as it will allow you to control how quickly you lower yourself onto him and gravity will help assist you in your efforts. Some tops like to ram the whole dick into the bottom in a single thrust and let the bottom deal with it. Pleasurable for the top, often painful for the bottom. He may or may not be that type of top. But that is something to consider.

If he doesn't already know it'll be your first time bottoming, make sure you mention that to him and ask him to go slow. As I like to say, sex should be like a marathon, not a 100 yard dash!

Guest bottom92
On 8-12-2017 at 8:18 PM, abig14me said:

You straddling his dick might be a better position as it will allow you to control how quickly you lower yourself onto him and gravity will help assist you in your efforts. Some tops like to ram the whole dick into the bottom in a single thrust and let the bottom deal with it. Pleasurable for the top, often painful for the bottom. He may or may not be that type of top. But that is something to consider.

If he doesn't already know it'll be your first time bottoming, make sure you mention that to him and ask him to go slow. As I like to say, sex should be like a marathon, not a 100 yard dash!

Thank you man, wish hè did go slow...

Guest bottom92
2 minutes ago, bottom92 said:

In the beginning it was an weird feeling, really weird.

After hè f*cked; an few inches I felt an pain, but a bit of an nice pain. And when hè got layed an pinned on me, with his strong arms, hè fucked me roughly, his hand on my mouth and pounded me for a good 15 minutes, it was very painfull, but also a bit nice.

The last minute hè fucked me mercilessly...

I had some bleed on the toilet papier but after 2 wipes the bleed was gone. Only when I fart or wanna take an poo, it's hurts. I think my ass and sore throat need some pause.

I have to say, cum doesn't taste that bad! A bit salty.

I:m an happy bottom, but next time I hope to find an relaxt top. I don't know why, but the top left me without an goodbye. :(

Guest abig14me

Overall on a 10 point scale, what would you say your first experience was?

Sounds like the top was one who is only interested in his pleasure, not one who is interested in both your mutual pleasure.

He was selfish one.

My first top was a bull too but a good one. 8 inch dick. I started on top for a while take it all the way in. After a while he turned me over, ankles on his shoulders , balls slapping my ass and dick hitting my prostate. we finished in doggy and he literally banged the cum out of me. It was an A+ initiation. 

Have a better luck next time.