For all the bottoms Fem or otherwise, When did you get the calling or have known that you were meant to take a man inside you?

I was married to a woman for 14 years and never liked fucking her.  After I got divorced, I went to the bath house to see what it was all about.  The first beautiful anonymous cock I took in my ass was magnificent and feeling his hot cum in me made me feel worthwhile for the first time.  It was after this first time that I found that my place was to take all cocks and loads of cum I could possibly take for as long as I can.

The very first time I got fucked  and me becoming more fem and becoming a trannie.  , Shemale, is just a natural progression I think.  I  now know that I was born to please men and be kept knocked up.. full of hot seed.  I know my place and love it.  Only feel complete when being fucked like a whore and pumped full of a nice hot load of baby batter in my pussy.  mmmm

• Like 1

The very first time I got fucked  and me becoming more fem and becoming a trannie.  , Shemale, is just a natural progression I think.  I  now know that I was born to please men and be kept knocked up.. full of hot seed.  I know my place and love it.  Only feel complete when being fucked like a whore and pumped full of a nice hot load of baby batter in my pussy.  mmmm

004.jpeg

IMG_1606.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My very first exploration into anal was my wifes dilldo.  I turned that vibrator on and buried it in my ass.  I had to soap up my hand and fingers to extract it.  I must say, I didnt take it out till I had the most explosive orgasm.  It was as much fun, as I had at that time.  Goodness, my next experience happened later in life, I had been exploring butt plugs for sometime.  A reg, married who I had sucked  often, stopped over, and had that blowup dick thing.  He inflated that and though his dick was small he was my first bareback, he fucked me for sometime.   I fucked him back, clinching his cock as he pulled back, opening my ass as he pushed into me.  No cum tho alot of fucking fun.

Guest barehole4use
On 12/30/2019 at 9:25 AM, Guest barehole4use said:

The first time i played with a cock was my brother when i was i think about 12 but he firmly denies it ( liar ) & after that i started out at outdoor cruising area's at the age of around 15, i was already quite a big guy & mature at that age too, so always got fucked mostly or got sucked off. i did suck sometimes but most guys did not have great hygiene & that put me off, later in my teens i was still bottom i did fuck a twink a few times & over the years have noticed that a twink ass is the most arousing for me to fuck & yes i always fuck or get fucked bare, now later in my years not saying my age but not old but not young either, just a young fit dad type i still like getting fucked esp bare, i went through a stage between 30 & 40 when i turned it to a big time slut & would get fucked daily a few times but the last few years i cannot be bothered with that anymore, maybe i have had enough maybe not, i still get offered sex all the time, younger guys are always cruising me esp the straight ones, giving me hints etc & they're cute too but i just have ignored them, i flirt back a bit but nothing more, i know i'm fit, a little grey but very handsome too because the women always go goey eyed if i show up just about anywhere & start flirting too ( such sluts ) i have no interest except that i am polite back to them, i get enough sex & if i do decide to go out i can easily get fucked 5-10 times if i want that.

Same story because it's me.

Guest barehole4use
1 minute ago, barehole4use said:

Same story because it's me.

I will add i had a on & off relationship when i was quite young with an older married man, i cannot go in to real details because i was not legal age & he was the older dad type that showed me many many ropes, actually he taught me a hell of a lot sex wise & made me sex wise how i am today, you could say he formed my ample sexual appetite. He was very well hung & would fuck me relentlessly many times over for hours at a time, his sex stamina was very impressive to say the least & that made me very sexual as a young man growing up too, i can most days never get enough sex.

• 1 year later...

I always knew the moment I first saw a big black cock.  My puny little dicklet could never compete with those monsters.  And then at 19 I moved to Rochester NY for college and met with a man with 9 solid inches of black meat.  He took my virginity and I was his bottom bitch for the next 5 years.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 9:02 AM, manfish770 said:

For me personally I knew that many years ago, when I first started having sex with men, I don't know but I somehow knew that I prefer to have something inside of me, not me being inside a woman or another man, maybe its the female within me that fully came out and has

It's in our instinct, some like to use others, and some like to be used by others, I am from the latter type.