Do tops get upset if a bottom doesn't cum

I forgot to mention that I had fucked that semi-regular 6 times and made him cum hands-free the 1st, 3rd, & 6th times we met.  I have recently fucked him 3 more times and made him cum again the first of those times; but, I did cum deep inside him every time but the second.  The other guy whom I had already fucked 8 times has always been outdoors at a park; he always plays "safe," so he brings at least 3 Magnums with him just in case he & I meet again. :) That last time, it only took us about 10 minutes to determine what all the other guys we saw were there for, which is why we started fucking close enough for them to see and gather around us. I have not been able to go by that park since last October since it's now considerably out of my way.  As a rule, all that matters is if the guy can take my cock so that I can fuck him good, preferably until I cum; whether they or I cum or not, all they want is more of my cock.  But, with those two and a few others, I do try to make them cum hands-free shortly before I unload deep inside them.

2014_11-24_2 Hard8Stud fucking Ravenhawk 2.jpg

2015_01-21_2 Ravenhawk & Hard8Stud naked & hard outdoors.jpg

• Like 1
On 10/24/2019 at 6:11 PM, Hard8Stud said:

If I could get to Belgium, I would be sure to take you up on that offer!  By watching some guys fuck and hearing from others about having been fucked, it's true that a lot of guys don't think about what they're doing while fucking. One big reason why I was in demand breaking in and training guys who hadn't bottomed before is I know how to fuck and how to get bottoms to get their tops to fuck better.  Whether here in the U.S., Belgium, or anywhere, I think I could definitely benefit a lot of men by (in any situation), teaching them how to fuck good.

Yes I enjoy a good top and a good top knows a good bottom 

20200115_093439.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I'm a total sub-bottom, and not up for any reciprocation at all. No one has ever gotten upset but I've had a lot that wouldn't even meet if they couldn't suck me. For me I am more that pleased when my top cums then I know I did what was needed to pleasure them, thats what its all about, taking care of the needs of others.