What is your favorite lube

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Huffer69

So we ain't allowed to say cum or spunk for lube - damn - have to think of sumat else now - well spit works well as does baby oil or if you fancy a brand name " Liquid Silk " !! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Handyhomo

In factory made lube, I love straitcam lube, just like cum.  And it it’s happens , I really love natural lube.  One time hooked up with a guy who had tons the stickiest and slimyest natural lube oozing from his uncut cock and we used that, best fuck of my life.

• 7 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Vaseline the original & the best but i like the new one too with cocoa butter it smells more sweet but even better for your ass too, not a lot of people know this fact that in hospitals when a burn victim comes in they also use vaseline on the skin to heal the skin & i love that + it's cheap as chips too.

Unknown-1.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 10:48 PM, ChicagoJoPig said:

I buy it by the gallon size (Cheaper) then refill my small manageable size. Wet's Platinum Silicone Premium Lube.  The BEST lube I have ever found. 20181023_114404021.thumb.jpg.29b3d47e609c7ef4ca997e0465257932.jpg

Platinum is decent, but I'd prefer Lovehoney as factory made. 1st place for the cum. Until the last drop