Toxic top fucks you

Barepozfuck

On 3/11/2016 at 4:33 PM, Barepozfuck said:

You have find a fucker, he is filling you with a big hard cock, and you know he is poz,

Just before he shoot his load he tells you he has aids, would you stop or let him shoot his load?

I definitely would let him shoot that load in me

• 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use
On 10/15/2021 at 10:57 AM, Guest barehole4use said:

I remember a few years ago in a cinema here before they closed them all down & corona showed it's ugly face. I was in a cinema & there was a guy who clearly had the look of AIDS, everyone avoided contact with him & he was going from 1 darkroom to the next, when he was done with walking around, he sat on the couch rubbing his crotch, i could see he had a big package.

I went & sat next to him, he was not pretty & looked sick with the POZ AIDS look. I faced the back of the couch & dropped my pants & fingered my ass open, he was watching me, he could not keep his eyes off me, i knew he wanted to breed me, i was getting some nasty looks from others in the cinema.

The AIDS fucker knew that i wanted him inside me & he did not need asking twice, he stood up & got behind me & rammed his fat hard cock inside me, he fucked me rough & told me i was going to be his bitch, he fucked a few loads in me & groaning out load each time he dumped his nasty toxic cum inside me & when he was done my ass was wet & full of his POZ toxic cum.

I loved it being used like that & i would do it again anytime, anywhere.

I still got horny remembering when this happened & i would do it again in a heartbeat.

2103867960_takeall.jpg.5de8aca5e5fb4469819b2749bbebac7d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never really had a choice! I was in a club, alone and moderately drunk when I noticed this black guy eyeing me.

And I had never had one of those legendary BBCs in me and it was about time.

When we finally arrived at his place I was embarrasingly drunk and passed out on his bed, which wasn't to his liking because I woke up getting my ass being forcibly torn open.

Initially I was really pissed off, but eventually decided to play along, showcasing the best version of the archetypal slutty bottom imaginable.

HOWEVER, he was certainly just as big as they look on camera and it wasn't long before I didn't have to act anymore.

It was the first time I took anyone raw and ta-daa, it was all it took.

I'm ok with it now, and come to think of it I haven't worn any other underwear than jockstraps for years!

Guest straightup

In the heat of the moment, I'd tell him to keep going until he unloads up me. I wouldn't ask a guy before or after a meet anyway, I let myself be used by anyone who needs a bottom to fill with cum.

• 2 weeks later...