Toxic top fucks you

Barepozfuck

If you already know he's poz, what's the problem?

Hiv is in precum, he doesn't have to blow in you to catch it.

If he knows he is poz then he's probably on meds which usually means undectable viral load, very hard to catch.

it's the other STDs you should focus on, so easy to catch, although most are treatable.

Hiv is now a 1 pill a day treatment... for life, can be expensive for some?

• Like 1

If you already know he's poz, what's the problem?

Hiv is in precum, he doesn't have to blow in you to catch it.

If he knows he is poz then he's probably on meds which usually means undectable viral load, very hard to catch.

it's the other STDs you should focus on, so easy to catch, although most are treatable.

Hiv is now a 1 pill a day treatment... for life, can be expensive for some?

OZ: You say that if he knows he's poz, then he's probably on meds and undetectable....If a guy is on meds and undetectable, then he would also most likely not have AIDS. AIDS is when the virus takes over, and kills off the CD4's in your system, leaving them very low (Under 300 or so). So if he says he has AIDS, then he's probably NOT on meds., or have just started meds, but not undetectable yet. Or as another poster stated, he might have the super strain that is resistant to the drugs. So I'm not saying to take the load (as I would) or not. Just be fully informed. :)

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

I would let him shoot his toxic load deep in my hungry ass, I love guys who have the AIDS look too but so hard to find but when i find a guy who is toxic i find it my duty to offer up my cunt for fucking & they always do.

• 2 weeks later...

First sorry about the spelling I am dyslex.......

I am not new to sex but I am new to bareback with men who are not my partner. Only two times have I been fucked bareback by a man I invited to see me he turned up and we got right down to having fun and both times it ended with him fucking me bareback getting drest and leaving. Both times we did not talk much I never asked him if he was POZ. After both times I thought "shit I'v just let someone I don't know fuck and come in me what if he was POZ" both times I though this for about two days but never got tested. That was five years back and as far as I know I am still NEG but may be not.

As a versital bottom submiseve I don't let any/every one I meat for sex fuck me but if the Man is a True Top then I will submit to him because that is how he will make me feel. If I let a guy fuck then he will be a Top and there is no way I could stop him or would stop him doing what he wanted to me. I would not nor do I feel I have any right to ask him to pull out his pre-cum is all ready in me. Once I submit to a man he has the rights over how I am used by him.

• 5 years later...
On 3/11/2016 at 3:33 PM, Barepozfuck said:

You have find a fucker, he is filling you with a big hard cock, and you know he is poz,

Just before he shoot his load he tells you he has aids, would you stop or let him shoot his load?

I might be caught off guard for a second if the conversation veered that way, but I'd let my fantasy response become reality... and surprise him with, "Fuck yes, Sir! Teach me what happens when a dumb horny faggot fucks around like a rawcumslut by taking any cock and load he can find into my neg hole no questions. (You're Neg?) Yes, Sir. (You didn't tell me, but you saw that my profile said Poz, right?) Yes, Sir. But, I was so horny I needed to get fucked, I been with others before but still testing neg. (Well, my surprise has an even bigger meaning now, boy. You want to keep taking my full-blown unmedicated AIDS riddled cum loads?"  Fuck Sir, Keep pounding me rough, deep, and  harder Sir and use my hole to service your toxic cock... and turn me into a full-blown toxic cumwhore to be used anytime and anywhere by any guy. (Fuck you, you dirty fucking bugchaser.... I'm doing to detroy that sweet hole of your's and show others the video of you begging me to knock up your neg hole with gifted seed from my raw full-blown AIDS cock, while I tell everyone what a sick faggot of a bugchaser you are... to share over webcam and upload for others to watch later.

would take his poz load in my hole

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

I remember a few years ago in a cinema here before they closed them all down & corona showed it's ugly face. I was in a cinema & there was a guy who clearly had the look of AIDS, everyone avoided contact with him & he was going from 1 darkroom to the next, when he was done with walking around, he sat on the couch rubbing his crotch, i could see he had a big package.

I went & sat next to him, he was not pretty & looked sick with the POZ AIDS look. I faced the back of the couch & dropped my pants & fingered my ass open, he was watching me, he could not keep his eyes off me, i knew he wanted to breed me, i was getting some nasty looks from others in the cinema.

The AIDS fucker knew that i wanted him inside me & he did not need asking twice, he stood up & got behind me & rammed his fat hard cock inside me, he fucked me rough & told me i was going to be his bitch, he fucked a few loads in me & groaning out load each time he dumped his nasty toxic cum inside me & when he was done my ass was wet & full of his POZ toxic cum.

I loved it being used like that & i would do it again anytime, anywhere.

Guest barehole4use
21 hours ago, JohnGreenCloG said:

How do you feel about webcam

Not a problem but no faces need to be shown using a webcam. why ?

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago, I met a guy on Grndr.  We started talking about raw sex but didn't talk about HIV status (still negative here but not on prep). We got together, showered and cleaned and started getting into it.  I fucked him and quickly came inside him.  Then I started sucking his cock while he played with my ass.  I climbed on top of his cock and rode him until he came inside me.  I then told him I should have asked his status and he told me poz and that he thought he had disclosed. He then pulled up his profile that said poz without an undetectable disclaimer.  I apologized for not noticing and started making out with him again.  When he got hard again, I begged him to fuck me.  He said no at first but finally gave in.  He fucked me again in the morning.  He then told me he would fuck me again after I got my next test and was either poz or o nprep.

• Like 1

Guest NoTimeForBS
On 10/22/2021 at 7:11 AM, JohnGreenCloG said:

How do you feel about webcam.

I'm presuming you are asking for people's thoughts about being broadcasted on a webcam so others can watch you and or you and someone else go at it.

It think it's awesome. Hardly anyone in Philly likes to do it.
But then again no one in Philly does anything unless everyone fills out the admission and eligibility forms. Such boring f'tards
I'm not a fan of 1 on 1 webcamming. It's nothing more than a tease with 1 on 1.

Guest barehole4use
9 hours ago, cjdupont said:

We started talking about raw sex but didn't talk about HIV status

This is your downfall, it's just as i suspected you're one of those picky guys, as long as you behave like this you are never going to get it ever. Drop asking the most stupid mundane questions about poz / neg/ prep & all that crap, don't ask these questions ever !!! presume everyone is POZ & take there load or fuck every bttm & presume they are all POZ too.

STOP ASKING DUMB ASS QUESTIONS !!!

On another note, before you take the sick path of chasing > get yourself NOW a good health insurance that will cover you for the costs in the future, you will in the end need a good health insurance to pay the bills with meds, lab work & all that other crap that you will need !

• 5 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 10/22/2021 at 1:11 PM, JohnGreenCloG said:

How do you feel about webcam.

Honestly i think you're a total tosser, only a fake loser would ask this question without giving a reply & so i can see you add no content with your profile, i bet everything about you is fake.

• 3 months later...