Cumdumps

Guest athanjames1

I fucking luv how wet and warm my gut feels after getting nutted in repeatedly. daddy seed and baby batter should be unloaded in a sub and happily spunout pussy boi/son with a hungry cumhole. because no matter how hard we try to get pregnant- we’ll never get knocked up.  

• Like 2

it is incredibly horny to feel a guy cumming in my ass, i just offer myself as a bottom to tops, helps them to get off their load, i don't need to cum

after being filled with cum i'm just looking for the next top who wants to get rid of their load

makes my pussy jus buzz i cant help but rub it its all puffy after 2=3 guys have used it to unload their nut,   it makes me want more so often I'll txt my daddy fuck to see if he wants to stir it up.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

• 7 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

It feels wonderful, especially knowing that by surrendering your body so another human being and they achieve a fantastic release, it is very satisfying for me and that I have done my best to service their needs. Because late night is my only free time to allow men to gift me with their seed I always go to bed keeping their gift inside all night.

P7263476.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 7:35 AM, Hungbottom9 said:

I want to be a cum dump for a group of hung studs 

IMG_0831.mp4

Oh, wow, man!  You know I've wanted to fuck you for a long time; but, your hot video of yourself really makes me want jfor us to find ways to shorten the distance between Ohio and North Texas so that I can fuck & breed you often, hopefully sometimes with others! :P :D

• Like 1
Guest Huffer69

Longing for all the saunas to re-open so I can go get my ass full of spunk - 1-2-1 / 2-2-1 / 3-2-1 / who cares I just want spunk/cum on me & in me please ! ;););)

185.JPG

186.JPG

• 1 month later...

want and need to be a cumdump. all are welcome to fill my hole with their cum.