I went into my favorite adult bookstore the other day, horny as hell.

I hadnt had a real dick in my ass in 6 months or more, and I was seriously craving a good, hard fucking!

I started in the booths, sucking cock, and this guy with a nice thick cock asked me to meet him in the movie room.(Separate room, that you pay a $10.00 entry fee for). I joined him in the movie room, and within seconds of me arriving, I was on my knees,deep-throating his cock, which progressed to a good hard skull-fucking, with him ramming his cock hard and deep down my throat, which only gets me hornier to get fucked!

I asked him if he wanted to fuck me, and he hands me a condom! I was too horny at this point, and felt like I'd go crazy if I didnt get fucked soon!

This it's what I'm ashamed of...I TOOK HIS CONDOM-COVERED COCK WITHOUT COMPLAINT!

He was rough with me, which made it.easier to accept. He tossed me to the floor, yanked my shoes and pants off, tossing them aside, and lined up, and rammed his rubber-covered cock up my asshole, to the hilt, in one shove!

Now, here's what I'm ashamed of. I actually enjoyed the fuck! I begged for his load, but he filled the rubber up, then pulled out, and stripped off the condom. I took it from him, and immediately tipped it up, and sucked out empty! Looking back,I realize that I should have poured it into my ass...

He fucked me a second time, after i sucked his latex tasting cock back to hardness, and this time, he pulled out, and shot on my face. He got dressed and left, and i kept his cum on my face, and walked out in public with his load drying on my face....

I'm so ashamed..i wanted to get fucked so bad, i accepted a cndom-covered cock!!(and enjoyed the fuck!)

Tonight, i WILL get some bare cock, somehow!!!

Guest BBOFOZ1

Now and again U have to suffer what you don't want to get what U crave hey a fucks a fuck is how I look at it yes I too would prefer BB but sometimes the FUKKA is worth putting up with the inconvenience of a rubber (just don't make a habit of it) lol

Guest cumwhoreslut

I wouldn't worry about the fact it wasn't raw. The fact You hadn't been fucked in 6 months and took the rough fuck like it was intended, and to wear his second load on your face out in public is fucking awesome man! I wouldn't beat yourself up about the initial fuck not being raw....

• 2 years later...
Guest Riki1975

Getting fucked is always great but taking a load bareback is way better when you can.  Sometimes you need it bad enough that you have to make exceptions.  There have been more guys that fucked me with a condom than have bred me raw.  However, if I trust the guy, I always prefer to take his load up my ass bareback.

• 2 weeks later...

I never feel completly fucked unless i get cum inside, if a condom is used, I'll still feel horny for more cock until someone cums bareback in me. Thats when I'll bare my fucked wet hole or go into dark room and take any cock that presses on my hole till i feel cum squirt inside and sometimes that can be 4-5 raw cocks later! As some guys will slip in raw, pump but not cum... not happy till my hole is flooded.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...