Would you stealth poz your partner

Guest gftchaser88

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Natural2

Yes. I any guy I date is a barebacker. As a barebacker, he would know up front that his chances of getting HIV were significant no matter who he has fucked with. So, I would just enjoy trying to "convert" him and if he turned POZ, it is his responsibility for having taken the chance.

• 2 years later...

The universe decided to bless me with an amazing partner who I was able to talk with before pursuing, and he was going to get pozzed with me.  But as luck would have it, he has a rare blood type that makes him genetically immune to HIV.  So when I have full-blown AIDS and fuck his ass so hard he won't be able to sit down for a week...nothing will happen, his body will kick it out.  Atleast he still does dirty talk with me.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/11/2017 at 7:43 AM, kygayjoshbb said:

IF I were a Top and Poz,  wouldn't because that's criminal and totally deceptive and irresponsible

Plus, it's a good way to die. Speaking for myself, if someone was going to show me that much disrespect for my life, then I'd return the favor with a lead slug to the head.. Wouldn't bother me one damn bit!. Might want to keep that in mind if you ever start thinking of letting fantasy become reality. just saying...

If your going to bareback then expect to be poz sometime. Testing is only valid on the day you take the test! Not the date you get the results. If you've had raw sex since that date it invalidates your test.

I do get annoyed when a top insists on using a condom to keep safe, then deliberately breaks condom or removes half way through, thinking i can't tell! I've had two do this, they know I'm poz or seem to forget or didn't read profile, both whispered in my ear as they shot their loads into my ass "take my high viral poz load!" I grabbed their balls and held them tight on my asshole till they finished squirting, didnt let go till they went soft. I asked them about it and they said they just wanted to see my reaction and weren't poz... who knows!!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Guest barehole4use
On 12/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, kygayjoshbb said:

IF I were a Top and Poz,  wouldn't because that's criminal and totally deceptive and irresponsible

On 2/26/2018 at 10:44 AM, ozpozraw said:

If your going to bareback then expect to be poz sometime. Testing is only valid on the day you take the test! Not the date you get the results. If you've had raw sex since that date it invalidates your test.

I do get annoyed when a top insists on using a condom to keep safe, then deliberately breaks condom or removes half way through, thinking i can't tell! I've had two do this, they know I'm poz or seem to forget or didn't read profile, both whispered in my ear as they shot their loads into my ass "take my high viral poz load!" I grabbed their balls and held them tight on my asshole till they finished squirting, didnt let go till they went soft. I asked them about it and they said they just wanted to see my reaction and weren't poz... who knows!!

All relevant points, even though i find online 99% all fantasy & it's great we all have a fantasy but doing actual bodily harm to another human being is a big NO in my book. i still love getting cum in my ass poz or not i am not really bothered, don't get me wrong i will just about do anything to get the cum including using a stealth condom if one is being used but being say toxic HIV+ & then doing that, no i would not personally ever do it.i find it strange that there is such a stigma still about HIV honestly there is a lot of worse shit out there that you can pass on that there are no pills for or help or anything & then you're really fucked.

• 2 years later...