Training Your Ass To Take Big Cocks

Guest jasonjones

Guest jasonjones

I love taking cock in my hotel room while traveling for business. I took about 12 loads this week in various cities around the country. I keep running into a problem. When black guys come to fuck me, their cocks are so long that it feels like they bottom out and it hurts like hell. How can one train their ass to take the 9" gigantic black boys?

I use dildos that are about various sizes, ranging from about 8 or 9 inches to 18 inches long and thick, to help loosen me up and get used to the "bigger boys." This is especially useful before I do a movie shoot. As long as you practice your Kagle Exercises, you should have no problem with keeping your hole nice and tight as well. I use them in the shower after I clean out since the warm water helps me relax the muscles. Hope this helps. :@)

• 2 months later...
Guest Pleaser4

I like to see how many golf balls I can fit in my hole and then If I Know that a bigger than avge is cumminBaby oil and a cupple of smaller cocks first ..The golf balls keep your hole tight if you were wondering its an excersise and helps with cum control precum is easier to pushup the line

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Being on top can help at first, bud. This gives you the chance to be in control. Of course doing such with a dildo is even better, cause yes, you can work yourself up in size. One hint I used to tell newbie bottoms I was fucking was to push as if they were on the toilet, this often times loosens the bottom up, and the tops cock slides right in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bott4topz

double ended veiny dildo's, lube lube lube, and various other items around the house that seem like they'll fit in my ass :rolleyes: Shovel handles.

Once I start playing with my hole forget it, I just loose it and have to hit that spot and shoot long

• 2 weeks later...

No training here! First cock was a big one, didnt know it then, my virgin ass got ripped raw n seeded regularly for 3 years. Not looked back, take everything thats been offered! Only found 1 I couldn't fit, big fat guy, short very thick cock, must have been 7" all the way round! No matter what I tried just wouldn't go in, creamed my hole with his load anyway. Lol

Ok thanks, I prefer real to dildos, but have used them to show the top my stretched ringhole, most guys say I'm tight but usually have no problems taking big or huge cock. Still not been able to take two at same time though! But that maybe the tops just wanting to pump n load one after the other without positioning me correctly for a double entry? Or maybe I was being greedy trying to take two 8" thick cocks in one go without relaxing enough?

• 1 month later...
Guest Natural2

Somehow, I didn't have to stretch and loosen up my hole for big cocks. My first two big cocks were both 12 inches long. In both cases the tops were smart and patient enough to go in slowly. They didn't speed up amd start pumpimg away until after they were alll the way in. Then, they just went at it. It wasn't painful. It just felt great. For some inexplicable reason, I have found that the smaller cocks cause more oain than the biggest ones.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DeepNSlow

I think your question is about both loosening your hole and being able to take it all the way to pubes. Plugs and dildos are the way to go to keep your hole memory alive. When I have a partner or buddy who routinely screws me I will use one of those a few times a week just to keep limber. Try to time each session for about 15 or more minutes. Just slow and steady action. Sometimes I leave it in but that gives no pleasure and I only do it when I'm lazy. Not quite as effective at loosening my hole either.

On depth it's hard to explain without getting into anatomy stuff. But you have a natural bend or curve up in your ass. Mine is maybe on the shallow side - maybe about 6"? Some lit says it can be 7" or 8" for others. If his cock head hits that bend I guarantee you'll know it. Good news is your tube is very flexible and there is space around it. It's like a limber garden hose I guess. I hate not being able to take any guy all the way so I can feel butt cheek to balls and pubes. So my trick has been to start on top and work through a combination of arching my back forward and backwards and flexing and releasing my stomach. You just have to learn it. And both of you have to want it cause it works best when you know what you are feeling and he is telling you what his cock is feeling to make all the adjustments you need. It's amazing how much you can shift things once you get the hang of it. Keep in mind all things usually come back "home' so to speak. So I usually make sure once I've ridden him from tip to base for a few minutes that we roll me over on my back with him still buried. Then I can turn my ass completely over to him without worry.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest orsumass

Somehow, I didn't have to stretch and loosen up my hole for big cocks. My first two big cocks were both 12 inches long. In both cases the tops were smart and patient enough to go in slowly. They didn't speed up amd start pumpimg away until after they were alll the way in. Then, they just went at it. It wasn't painful. It just felt great. For some inexplicable reason, I have found that the smaller cocks cause more oain than the biggest ones.

Goota agree @natural12 tha small ones hurt more than the biggest ones ! One of me first fuckers was a surfy dude with a thick 13 inches n I think he must have trained me hole real good as I now have real good muscle control n can take n milk any size cock that any top want to pound me with (_0_)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DeepNSlow

Any advice on cleaning out ladds?.......am always afraid may be a bit dirty...and turn me top off...

Peter the pig

Boy that can be a long topic. Bascially you should try to clean out everything before your natural "bend" in your ass. If you push in more water than that area you will probably find no end to "stuff" coming out. But if you are just rinsing the "straight" portion that his dick will explore eventually you will see clean water coming out. Done!