Sex with married guys?

Sex with married (str8) guys.  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have sex with Married (Str8) guys?

• No, they shouldn't be cheating on their wives.
    • No, too complicated.
    • Yes, I love married (str8) guys, and feel sorry they're trapped in a marriage.
    • Yes, I don't care what their marriage status is.

I've had some friends who insist on not having sex with married guys. I personally can feel sorry for many of them, because they caved into society and got married, when they really preferred men. And for many, they seem to "love" their wives, even though they aren't truly sexually attracted to them. So I believe it's up to them what they choose to do, or not, and leave it at that. How about the rest of you?

• Like 2
Guest pleasrue4you

I enjoy spending time with married straight guys. Some times they don't get what they want from there wifes. Most married guys that I play with say there wifes don't like to suck cock and swallow them.

Guest pleasrue4you

Have to say your right , I'm a total bottom guy that really enjoy sucking married guys and feel them throbbing in my mouth as they shoot that love juice deep.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Towcester

Married (Str8) guys is an oxymoronic construction - if you're in bed with them, they can't be straight lol. Bisexual they probably are.

Who gives fuck if they're married or not? Some claim to be single, but can't come and see me in the evenings, so they're sneaking off from work to get their man-to-man jollies. Two difference though: 1) bisexual guys are slightly better in bed, imao, and 2) More likely to use protection.

• 1 month later...

I love servicing married/str8/DL cock- they can appreciate a bottom so much more. Married tops (whether they're straight or not is beside the point and unimportant to me) who take the time and make the effort to cheat deserve a great bottom. I'll bottom for almost anyone in that position. Especially love getting fucked by dudes who are on the dl- you know who you are. Hit me up!

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

When I see a wedding ring on the finger I suck even harder. I wanna show them the better side of life. I'm better than any wife at sucking cock! And if they wanna fuck? Give me all that baby juice ...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest topload

Had this experience before. Happy to fuck a married man. When a married man decided to get fucked, they became a REALLY slut.

Good point: If they want to get fucked - they want a load inside arse (most of the time).

Bad point: Not always available. Sometimes you are horny and they can't

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2013 at 10:39 PM, tnbiohazard said:

I've had some friends who insist on not having sex with married guys. I personally can feel sorry for many of them, because they caved into society and got married, when they really preferred men. And for many, they seem to "love" their wives, even though they aren't truly sexually attracted to them. So I believe it's up to them what they choose to do, or not, and leave it at that. How about the rest of you?

We all have choices The day I came out of the closet at 17 told my family I do not regret my choices

• 1 month later...

Married blokes are the best.  In my experience it seems that when the wives are away, the lads are ready to play - and most of them want to do everything.  I have fucked about half of the straight blokes I have been with and all of them loved sucking my cock and none of them had any problem with being barebacked.  One bloke ate my ass for about an hour and couldn't get enough - they are so mad: give me a straight bloke every time! 

• Like 3
Guest barehole4use

Married guy are good fun, I got no problem with a horny guy in general married or not after all at the end of the day cock is cock & hole is hole. Married guys need a hole to fuck hard sometimes without all the trappings involved with there wives. They like no string attached fucks & sucks. I think us guy should stick together & help each other out whenever we can. I got no problem with a guy like this. If anything i prefer there masculinity to the jumped up queens you see parading the streets nowadays. Give me a real man's man please !

• 1 month later...

I'm married. I don't find myself particularly attracted to men, meaning, I don't see a guy and drool.  For me, it is all about cocks and cum. I can look at a fine cock and drool. I can see a big load and wish I was getting it. I see a hard cock and I want it in my ass. I see a soft cock I want to suck it until it is hard enough to get in my ass. I have no desire to kiss a man, hug a man, or show affection to a man. But I love to make cocks hard and make them cum, whether with my hand, mouth, ass or all three.

I love women. I love my wife. She is a great sex partner. She doesn't have a cock or cum. She loves to suck my cock - until she gags, then she is done. Guys love to suck my cock and generally are better at it than most women. I've been sucked through GHs by guys that had no skill at all. But I have never had a guy not enjoy sucking cock. Most women do it as a favor, not because they enjoy it. I did date a woman who felt that oral sex was the best form of birth control. We spent hours taking turns going down on each other. SHE enjoyed it. I miss her.

I've tried to figure out why I love cock and cum and anal sex. I think it started when I was a teenager and I started reading erotic literature.  It was a turn on to read about a guy in a 69 with his wife while she was being fucked. In my mind, being that close and personal to sex was a real turn on - watching a cock penetrate a pussy and the wonderful smell of sex! Of course, many of those stories included either the fucker accidentally putting his cock in the husbands mouth or the husband ending up eating a creampie or both. (I still have a creampie fetish, my wife gets me to cum easliy by demanding that I clean up my mess from her pussy)  From those, I got into more cheating wives, cuckold and $%@#$%#$ bi stories. It wasn't until I was in my 40s and married to my first wife that I started hitting the GHs to get relief that I wasn't getting at home.  I was amazed at how much the cock suckers enjoyed it and that piqued my curiosity. I had to try it. And when I finally did, I really enjoyed it. From there I progressed to wanting to try anal. I was still reading lots of erotic literature and had read a lot of mm stories.  

I'm remarried. My wife will peg me or fist me on occasions. I have a toy I keep in my bathroom that I use in the shower that keeps my ass and prostate happy. The nearest GH is 100 miles away, but sometimes I stop in to get a taste and the wishful thinking of finding that elusive big cock to stretch my hole and make my ass twitch for hours after.  Living in the middle of republicanland makes it difficult to have quick, anonymous sex I crave. Damn it.

I have this fantasy of winning the lottery, retiring, buying a small RV and traveling the country visiting all the bookstores and spas that I can, in search of all the cock and cum I can get. My version of the paleo diet.

• Like 4
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I also love married guys, though most of them like to play safe when fucking me, and hey ive never refused a cock just because it's wearing a condom.

Married men are less complicated than a gay man, they just want to fuck and go. I've been picked up many a time at beats etc, by gay guys, a quick fuck suddenly turns into a relationship for them. They then tell u that they love you, that they dont want to change you, they love you for who you are, but in the next breath they want you to stop letting other guys fuck you............oops sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there!

Ps, im also gay, its just that i love how uncomplicated married men are

• 1 year later...

yes I love married men hey are so hot and most need the hot sex I can give them the kinky sex they can’t get at home plus they are safe I have several of my friends that come see me after they found out I dress sexy and love sex with men 

• 1 month later...

There are really straight men who just want to have their cock serviced, if they wanna suck or getting fucked then they are bisexual in my opinion. 

But it's not because a guy loves his women and have good sex with her that he can't have a desire to have sex with a guy, most men are, at some degree, bisexual. Some like to look at cocks, other like to feel or taste, and other want it all. So i don't have any problem servicing married cocks, it even makes me more horny and willingly to suck and swallow. 

Just before the COVID-19 crisis i was at a parking lot, a truck parked just after my car, i got out and i threw something in the bin and i shortly rubbed over my crotch and got back in my car. Then the trucker got out of his truck, i got out of my car and he didn't even say hello, he just asked 'do you suck?'. We both got into his truck, he pulled down his pants and laid himself on his bed, i started to suck his soft cock until he was rockhard. After a while he asked if he could cum in my mouth, so he did, i swallowed and licked his dick clean and left. 

So he just preferred a warm experienced mouth over his right (or left) hand, and he was damn right ;-p

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Don't forget most married men if not all are in the closet too, it's the last thing they think about sharing with there wives, there are enough swingers out there who do more activities but coming out about sucking a man's cock they won't do because of the repercussions from there spouses & it's asking to get blackmailed from them not to mention the womens favourite quote of keeping her man in check " i will forgive you but i will never forget " it's no wonder men sneak around with these bitches.

I have found that most married men are actually bi; but, it sometimes takes them seeking another man who is fit and well-hung (like in a fitness center's locker room) for them to realize it.  I feel sorry for the married men whose wives don't understand their husbands' need for sex. Before moving back to Dallas, I fucked a lot of married men, some for their first time, and I know how to be discreet.  But, the fortunate married men are those whose wives know, so they don't have to sneak around, and especially those who enjoy joining their husbands in 3-ways & 4-ways with other men; I even had one whose wife would call me to join them. Every married man I have fucked and bred felt like he had been fulfilled as a man.

• Like 2