Taking Poz Tops Loads

Taking Poz Loads  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider taking a poz tops load a priviledge or curse?

• Priviledge
    • Curse
    • Both

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I never ask a top his status, I bend over & willingly let him seed my ass with spunk like a good bitch should. If he is poz the better for it. I remember one time i was in the cinema in the darkroom & saw this guy who quite obviously was sick with AIDS he really had that look & i just knew i wanted that diseased cock in my ass & feel his dirty spunk deep inside me. So i moved very close to him dropped my pants & offered him my ass to breed. He did not need asking twice but i think initially he was surprised he fucked & seeded my ass 2 times with his dirty seed over a couch where everyone could see me getting nailed by him.

• 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use
6 hours ago, clearwaterbottom said:

I would luv to have a man give me his Poz load! Pounding me telling me take my Poz load bitch! 

Anyone in Clearwater florida wanna breed me with your Poz load?

Don't ask just get out there & offer your cunt to strangers in the most sleazy places you'll soon be taking POZ loads, Thats what i do & it works great for me. Now i am highly charged too so love knocking up young teens who are clueless.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I unknowingly took my first POZ load 3 1/2 weeks ago. I met a guy at a local theater after I sucked him off in a video booth he took me back to his place. We never discussed condoms or status, He just took me to his bedroom we started making out, he jerked me off then he ball gagged me and restrained me to his bed, and after he reddened my ass good with his paddle he slipped his bare cock in me and fucked me hard. Right as he started shooting his load he yelled take my POZ load bitch!! I immediately thrust my ass back on his cock the best I could!! He kept his cock in me awhile to make sure most of it stayed in me, then he pulled out had me clean his cock off, he untied me, we rested awhile then he pumped another load in me before I left. I was happy that I gave him pleasure and privileged to take his load. I went home with a smile on my face!

If your in the Tampa area and want to breed me hit me up!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/29/2017 at 12:14 AM, barehole4use said:

Don't ask just get out there & offer your cunt to strangers in the most sleazy places you'll soon be taking POZ loads, Thats what i do & it works great for me. Now i am highly charged too so love knocking up young teens who are clueless.

fuck...you and me both, brother....clueless neg boyholes,..or better yet...shooting my nutt inside a "DF..U B2" types...

those negs are top priority for my dirty load....

without telling them, of course...

Screenshot_2016-02-28-03-54-48.png

• Like 2

If you’re going to have sex for sure the hot guy with a great cock white wrap it up Why??? If you’re going to do that much will just have sex with a flashlight. Enjoy the feeling of a come up in her curling tripping out eating out especially when another guy goes in and even get more turned on the heat get sloppy thirds or fourths. Nothing more exciting or erotic  I believe in taking a beautiful rock cock with a hot positive load. It is an honor and a privilege to take it to carry it in care of the cum that I feel I’ve been entrusted to take care of inside of me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

It would most likely be due to being stelthed, or he lied to me. I guess I haven't been bred when he was high viral load, been bred by some that didn't know their status but knew that a few poz topped them, Taken several loads from undetectable, and one poz stelthed me. But even so within 6 months of being with him I had 2 neg tests.

• 3 months later...

Love to take  cumshot - all of them. Dont ask if top poz or neg, really up to him, if want to tell.

But Im also hornier when I know tops is poz and fucking me  - i.e. by biohaz tatt - or telling me - or known poz guys around.

So, privilege! Not curse.

• Like 1
Guest Spermbbboy

IT IS A HONOR TO TAKE A POZ LOAD.HAVING A PERMANENT PART OF SOMEONE IN YOU IS SO EXCITING.I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ME.IT WILL HAPPEN TO MOST GAY MEN SOONER OR LATER. WE NEED TO EMBRACE IT AS A JOYFUL MOMENT. HOMOSEXUALS ARE MENT FOR THIS MOMENT.I DREAM WHEN THAT DAY HAPPENS.IF THERE ARE ANY GUYS LOOKING TO BREED A SWEET SUBMISSIVE BOTTOM FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP

photo_1566125816.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2013 at 6:54 AM, Guest KYCumDump68 said:

Agreed, Anon , any and all loads

I do agree with u. I am always looking to take more poz loads

Guest barehole4use
On 6/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, easyjim60 said:

always looking to take more poz loads

Lots of undetectable guys on meds who just want to fuck but will not be pozzing anyone anytime soon also love going around telling guys they are poz just so they can pretend to breed you ( just a bunch of liars & hypocrites ) & you do get the odd idiot on Prep too.

• 5 months later...
Guest Pozlove
On 9/13/2013 at 1:24 AM, tnbiohazard said:

Feel free to vote, and then give an explanation below. ;)

Getting pozzed is a gift you have a part of someone permanently in you and you are officially a homosexual that poz load every homosexual man wants because it makes you special it makes you complete as a homosexual so get pozzed and live your dream and start pozzing your homosexual brothers

Guest barehole4use
On 11/12/2021 at 5:42 PM, Pozlove said:

start pozzing your homosexual brothers

This is what spreading the seed is really about, the crap about making you feel part of him will wear off, when you get sick & toxic, you won't care & you will breed & let anyone use you like a dirty cumdump whore. Sharing the gift is awesome esp when they don't know or have no clue while you are pumping them full of toxic jizz. The same applies to toxic bottoms, they can get fucked & make a guy POZ too.

2103867960_takeall.jpg.5de8aca5e5fb4469819b2749bbebac7d.jpg

tumblr_nudom2Z5dw1ug37w5o1_1280.thumb.jpg.8880c9efcceec504923dc2a0e0a24766.jpg